Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

I know most of you have bunch of questions regarding various topics such as updates, videos, KTH history

Hence i am creating this topic to help all of you out.

From now on pls refrain from starting new posts asking questions and post all your questions and querries here. the KTH development team including me will try our best in answering all your questions.

Also if any of the other members knows the answers to the questions posted here, pls feel free to respond

Dont hesitate to ask questions and clear all of your doubts and confusions

Hope this "Help Desk" helps

Edited by shrutibali - 03 January 2008 at 11:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trupssensitivesheela-Preeti-nidhi2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**KTH Help Desk--ask all your Qs here**" in Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naima77

Groupbie

naima77

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
can weplease have the vids for the 2nd and 3rd of jan these are one of the most anticipated episodes for all die hard kth fans. we simply can't miss them so please, please, please some1 post them.

chaits

Groupbie

chaits

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey gyus i've been looking for the video for 4th jan 2005..of kth..the video after sujal's accident n where kashish melts looking at his pain...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do me th favour...

mahek_luv87

mahek_luv87

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged
pls someone post the videos for 20th n 27th dec..

shrutibali

IF-Rockerz

shrutibali

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
guys the thing about the videos is that KTH on Utsav is far behind the archived updates that we have on the forum...i wll try to get a videobie to post video updates but since very few people watch it these days..its tuff to get video updates...i hope u guys understand

as far as the sujal death video is concerned that video was not posted hence it is not in the update archive

Edited by shrutibali - 04 January 2008 at 12:42pm

sana noor

Groupbie

sana noor

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
can some one please let me know the whole story of kthg because i just
start to watch it but i get confused so please help me by leting me know
the whole story of this soap thank you

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana noor

can some one please let me know the whole story of kthg because i just
start to watch it but i get confused so please help me by leting me know
the whole story of this soap thank you

KTH is a story about Sujal Kashish.
Sujal Garewal, son of Veena & Chetan Garewal & brother of the  Rishi Garewal.
Kashish Sinha, Daughter of prof. Sinha & elder sister to Mehek, Charu, Mouli, Kanan.
Sujal & Kashish  meet accidently at chemist, which looks like they were destined to meet each other. Then thier 2nd meet was an accident & 3rd one was her interview for R&G .  They started off as 2 strangers who did not like to even stand in front of each other. But eventually  they developed  this feeling for each other. They did have some really romantic moments which includes the famous Thora Sa Pyar Hua Hai.............
Then enters Piyush, who was Sujal's best friend & had become Kahish's good friend too.
But this Love life between Sujal & Kashish was like a dream for them as well as for us. Thanks to ppl like Vasu & Rishi who created good misunderstandings & Sujal Kashish parted ways. Kashish agreeed to marry Piyush to keep her dad happy who was heartbroken b'coz of Mehek's pregnancy. And this created more problems between Sujal Kashish's already sour relatioonshipCry
Sujal's depression made Varun show him a way out & he told Sujal to find the truth & Sujal does find the truth that Kashish never cheated on him, but it was too late.
On the marriage day, Sujal comes & apologises to Kashish for whatever he did & told her to break this marriage, but Kashish decided to get married to piyush for her family's respect & her father's happiness.
Kashish's decision breaks Sujal in such a wy that Sujal does many such things that he mus'nt have done. Knowingly or unknowingly he hurts many ppl. Which ultimately results into ppl hating him. And they hate him so much that no body believe him.
Kashish was living happily with piyush that piyush meets with an accident, which results into his death. Everyone in the family are unhappy with this & on the occasion of his(piyush's) thervi, Sujal proposes to Kashish, which is again taken in a wrong manner by all the family member's except Veena & Varun.
Days pass by & Kashish gets prrofs that piyush's accident was'nt a accident but a pre-planned murder & the proofs proved Sujal as his murderer. Between this entered Akshat, Kashish's best friend, who had become Sujal's best friend too, u can say had taken piyush's plave in Sujal's life.
Akshat gets to know that Kashish & Sujal loved each other at a time, but due to certain misunderstandings went apart & he decides to unite them again with Charu's help. Here Kashish makes attempts to find strong prrofs against Sujal & punish him for killing her husband.
At R&G, all the family members plan to get Kashish re-married & there enters Rahul to marry Kashish. Kashish who does'nt want to get married agrees for this as she wanted to hurt Sujal. But Sujal succeeds in breaking this marriage as Rahul is already married to someone else. Sujal's this attempt is again taken in a wrong was by the family members. They ultimately decide Sujal to get married to Sanjana, who loves Sujal a lot. But Sujal refuses to get married as he only loved Kashish all his life & decides to leave the country so that everyone, including Kashish can stay happy.

this is the story that has happened till now.
Said in a short was, there were many twist & turns in between. Bu this is as short as i could makeTongue
hope this helps uWinkEmbarrassed

komalsirwani

IF-Sizzlerz

komalsirwani

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hi shruthi thx soo much 4 startin this helpdesk..i need help badly...i want two vids of RA inerviews n performances...the one of their photoshoot interview for sweet dreams and aao na performance...plz can u temme whr can i find them??? Wink

Edited by komalsirwani - 05 January 2008 at 8:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top