samir_soni thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I am moving to a new apartment soon and my room will be smaller than it is now. I have to place two tables, a single bed, a TV rack, a bookcase and a closet/almirah. I am also looking for nice ideas of decorating the room.

Please help with tips.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You Could Place A Chandler & Have Some Cute Stuff on Your Walls And A Shelf? Maybe Its Your Choice But When I Decorate My BedRoom I Call My Cousin For Doing Artisitic Paint On The Walls With Sparkles& Glitters πŸ˜‰

Try Thinking Of Making your Room More Creative 😳

Priyanka~
-Pinky- thumbnail
hmm u can make a bunch of picture collages of you, your friend and family.. put them together in a photo frame and hang it on the wall. my friend made a big one for her room and it looks pretty cool!!

like priyanka said cute stuff like teddies, flowers, candles ummn wind chimes.. all that stuff looks rly cute.u can have that in ur room
and if u have a fav band or a singer.. put up their poster on the wall!!

samir_soni thumbnail
Thank you Priyanka and Pinky for the tips.

I wish I could put up a chandelier. I like it, but the room is small and it will make it appear smaller. What do you suggest for a small room?

I like the idea of a collage...will make one. Thank you.

Hey Rimi,😊

Yeah i love little touches to rooms, like candles, flowers etc, makes the room look warm and cozyπŸ˜›

Maybe a few ideas,

Little mirrors, would reflect any light coming in, maybe making the room appear bigger. lol just how big the room is i don't know.😳

Cute touches on tables

Lighting - i love this blossom ball😳

or maybe this if it takes to much room,

just get a shade πŸ˜†

Errm thats all i can think of😳

samir_soni thumbnail
Thanks Anon.
The blossom ball is so cute...I will try to find one πŸ˜ƒ