Page 3 Page 3

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Kalki Big smile

So Venu also knows about fake Nirija....he didnt mention about her being
died right? so maybe she is in a coma or something like that??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Manjal Mahimai - Jan 3 - 08 (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Jan 16 - 08 (part 12)

Meli i am confused with Venu's statement - because he told Nirija that he is the one took her to the hospital and stayed with her for 2 days. but he didn't sat outloud that she is dead.

venu is angry because she is lying and wouldn't tell him the real reason for the pretending to be Nirija. so next day Venu brought a suitcase with money & jewels and told her leave from the hospital but not to come back home. he will tell his family that she went somewhere. also he brought the little boy with him. the little boy trying to explain but she stopped him. so Venu left .

ok here is the another blow from his brother Suthir. he is sleeping and got call from Mera ( Bandam Bindiya's friend) Malini attend the call . Mera asking him to come to the hospital right away she admitted their son for fever. he is trusing not telling anything to Malini. next morning he is telling her that she is a widow also his friend Suresh's sister. he went to help her. Malini didn't believe him fully. she is going to work her friend call her and asked her to come to her hospital. when she went there she told her last night i saw a person exactly like your husband with another lady. and i looked at the chare the father name is Sudthir thatswhy i called to let you know. she is being so nice. i only saw him at the wedding she is not sure. she is telling Malini that he is there with them so come & see for yourself. so they went . sure he is there. she stand there for few minutes then start to walk and her friend ask her is that your husband? Malini saying no he is not my husband. she is crying . the friend has doubts.

Shelpa police came to see Mother in low (Raji) telling her about the thalumpu in her fore head for real Nirajah had it in the other side. so this one is fake. she is blackmailing Raji for money. also Shelp saying your son knew the truth all along. now Raji is confuesed. why she is acting.

next morning fake Nirija & the boy left the hospital. outside 3 men one of them showing telling others to shoot Nirija.
Venu came to hospital and see no sign of Nirija the suitcas still there.
Nirija' s mother came from Coimbothore looking for her Venu telling her that he asked her to leave. now both of them sharing the whole story. mother telling him that Nirija made promise to her that she wouldn't tell anyone. thatswhy she didn't tell you.

now both of them looking for her. she is in wheelchair the boy pushing her. Venu running and saw them. when he is running the 2 guys aiming at Nirija. so he pushed and got shot himself on shoulder. all of them crying. before he passed out he is telling Niriha don't go, I am sorry.

Raji did the surgery and he is ok. she came to her room there full of rowdies she is yelling i didn't order to kill her. all of them saying we didn't do it.

the funny part is Shelpa ordered the killing. because she wanted police to doubt her. that way she can enjoy the money. she is the real villi.

Raji got the phone call from someon and she is crying and telling her assistant that they killed Nirija now they are trying to kill my son . ( i am confuses so who is ordering her or blackmailing her may be her 2nd son Suthir)

ok i forgot the funny part

Ajay CBI came from Nirija's room there Chundariya's husband waiting so he can thank Raji she brought him to the hospital when he had an accident. he started to run Ajay and the police chasing him but lost him in the end.

other officers asking him what kind of crimal he is - Ajah told them he is the only one know his face and he is selling girls to foregin countries and biggest fraud. i think Chundriya escape from the airport maybe she knew his true colours. he is afraid that she will tell the police or maybe he killed her father too.

Venu is in the hospital Nirija taking care of him. now 4 people knew the truth.

Malini knew truth. she is married him 2 years ago. suthir son looks 5 years old. so he married her for money. i thought they fell in love and got married.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thx Kalki for the update. One thing i dont understand why what happened to the real Nirija?

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
hi kalki, how many days in a week does this serial screens? if its everyday, like i mentioned to you earlier, its best to open a thread for every weekly synopsis. and do write the ep no.,day & date if possible as it will help in archiving later.

thanks kalki for the update Wink

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Usha - i am asking the same question. because Venu telling Chundariya that he took care of her 2 days after the accident. then again he is telling her i need to know what happened in those 2 days.

i thought his mom is the villi. now she is blackmailed by someone who actually ordered the killing of Nirija.

2nd son Suthir real villian maybe he is playing with his mom too. he would do anything for money.

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I see Kalki.

deepika_miku

Groupbie

deepika_miku

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged
They r giving a break for tis serial for devyani's sake
It seems mm will start again in april.They r telecasting aatam paatam instead{it's like super dancer in sun tv}
If Thiruselvam can manage without devyani why not in manjal makimai Confused

Edited by deepika_miku - 20 January 2008 at 6:47am

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thanks Deepika for the information. i didn't know that detail. because i rent DVD's from the Video Store so it's good to know that info.

They should have changed the actress and continue the story.
yeah i agree your theory about the Thols(Kolangal) - he shifted the story in different way.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top