Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
my first crush was in yr3...guy called Tom Patterson. Every single chick liked him. He was really good looking, even now when i think back to it, he had everything going for him, blue eyes (really nice shade of blue), dark brown hair, cute smile, and i'm guessin his jaw line is perfect now that he's old, coz from what i memba, it was mighty fine! (of course when i was younger, i didnt think about his jaw line! hehe), and he was tall.

*sigh* LOL

Oh, but i also remember in yr1 (when i was in india)...i had a dance partner, he was in yr2, and he was also a class monitor like me, and i 'liked' him. now that i think back to it, maybe it was a crush, but i think i more 'admired' him, coz he was good at everything, and just like me. but in guy form! LOL!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Crush (Page 5)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musicaddict1

Goldie

musicaddict1

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
no one in reality but from hollywood, i have a crush on joe jonas... he is soooo cute!!

Edited by musicaddict1 - 21 July 2008 at 3:22am

mazzay

Goldie

mazzay

Posted: 21 July 2008 at 8:18am | IP Logged

i onli liked one guy and i still do..

ashson

Groupbie

ashson

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
9th gradeeeeee (im a late bloomer lol) he had gorgeous green eyes, amazing body, and was a sweetheart
too bad he had a girlfriend lol

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Ok acc to me my first crush..ws in my 6th std..
Me nt sure..whether i hd..a crush be4 6th std or nt..lolz..bt i hv had lyk hundreds of crushes..Me serious nt jokingErmm..
Ok lemme..remember my first real lyf crush..he actually luks smart..doesn't luk all dat gr8..donno y i fell 4 him..bt he ws damn famous..n had attitude..n all..N u no..i ws so silly..n so childish..I dinno wht ws crush tht tym..so..I thot i ws in love..lolz..N den in 6th i thot i shudn't fall in luv..cuz luv ws barbaadi n all*I ws n m still a gr8 fan of typical bollywood hindi movies*...n den..I hd taken an oath"I wont faLL in love agn"..so my crush faded..away..Little..did i no..tht ws jst a small crush n infatuation..!!Embarrassed

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

i had 2 minor crushes on guys in my 7th and 8th grade class who were in the same classroom as me but a huge butterfly crush on this one guy who rode the same bus as me when I was in 8th grade.

biggest celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio.

when I falled in love with my bf, i thought it was a crush but it turned out to be real love and I didn't know I was in love with him until I had the love symptoms LOL Embarrassed

my crushes in REALITY were infatuation but my celebrity crush was the longest which lasted about 3years from what I remember.

Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 29 July 2008 at 3:16pm

AsliiGuy

IF-Dazzler

AsliiGuy

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

My first crush was when I was like in 7th grade....I liked this girl and was so shy to talk to her..

THen in 8th grade my teacher found out and said, i wil bring her so u can talk to her before class...(she was a cool teacher)...Then I was like ok...I was so nervous when she came in front of me....I couldnt even talk...I was so blown away...I was like, "OMG"....I didnt say anything at all, i couldnt move.....So then she walked away...and I was like wowowowowowowow!!!  lol...funny tmes..LOL

-amruta-

IF-Dazzler

-amruta-

Posted: 03 August 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
my first crush was when i was abt 4/5 years old lol
i was in nursery i think LOL but those weren't d main ones

my main crush was in 6th grade && that time my crush was in 8th grade and after a few
months i found out he liked me but i moved that timeCry

and then d biggest one is right now 2years i think...i was in 7th dat time im in 9th now

Edited by *Cutiepie* - 03 August 2008 at 3:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top