Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
my first crush was when i was in class 8th, it took me a long time to realize that i actually have a crush on someone, now he is in a different section and i have gotten over him
pragatis_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when i was in 2nd grade i had a crush on this guy dat was in my class it only lasted 4 dat year (ive had so many crushes the number is infinite)
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my first crush was in yr3...guy called Tom Patterson. Every single chick liked him. He was really good looking, even now when i think back to it, he had everything going for him, blue eyes (really nice shade of blue), dark brown hair, cute smile, and i'm guessin his jaw line is perfect now that he's old, coz from what i memba, it was mighty fine! (of course when i was younger, i didnt think about his jaw line! hehe), and he was tall.

*sigh* LOL

Oh, but i also remember in yr1 (when i was in india)...i had a dance partner, he was in yr2, and he was also a class monitor like me, and i 'liked' him. now that i think back to it, maybe it was a crush, but i think i more 'admired' him, coz he was good at everything, and just like me. but in guy form! LOL!
musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no one in reality but from hollywood, i have a crush on joe jonas... he is soooo cute!!

Edited by musicaddict1 - 15 years ago
mazzay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i onli liked one guy and i still do..

ashson thumbnail
9th gradeeeeee (im a late bloomer lol) he had gorgeous green eyes, amazing body, and was a sweetheart
too bad he had a girlfriend lol
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Ok acc to me my first crush..ws in my 6th std..
Me nt sure..whether i hd..a crush be4 6th std or nt..lolz..bt i hv had lyk hundreds of crushes..Me serious nt joking๐Ÿค”..
Ok lemme..remember my first real lyf crush..he actually luks smart..doesn't luk all dat gr8..donno y i fell 4 him..bt he ws damn famous..n had attitude..n all..N u no..i ws so silly..n so childish..I dinno wht ws crush tht tym..so..I thot i ws in love..lolz..N den in 6th i thot i shudn't fall in luv..cuz luv ws barbaadi n all*I ws n m still a gr8 fan of typical bollywood hindi movies*...n den..I hd taken an oath"I wont faLL in love agn"..so my crush faded..away..Little..did i no..tht ws jst a small crush n infatuation..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i had 2 minor crushes on guys in my 7th and 8th grade class who were in the same classroom as me but a huge butterfly crush on this one guy who rode the same bus as me when I was in 8th grade.

biggest celebrity crush was Leonardo DiCaprio.

when I falled in love with my bf, i thought it was a crush but it turned out to be real love and I didn't know I was in love with him until I had the love symptoms ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

my crushes in REALITY were infatuation but my celebrity crush was the longest which lasted about 3years from what I remember.
Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 15 years ago

My first crush was when I was like in 7th grade....I liked this girl and was so shy to talk to her..

THen in 8th grade my teacher found out and said, i wil bring her so u can talk to her before class...(she was a cool teacher)...Then I was like ok...I was so nervous when she came in front of me....I couldnt even talk...I was so blown away...I was like, "OMG"....I didnt say anything at all, i couldnt move.....So then she walked away...and I was like wowowowowowowow!!!  lol...funny tmes..๐Ÿ˜†
-amruta- thumbnail
my first crush was when i was abt 4/5 years old lol
i was in nursery i think ๐Ÿ˜† but those weren't d main ones

my main crush was in 6th grade && that time my crush was in 8th grade and after a few
months i found out he liked me but i moved that time๐Ÿ˜ญ

and then d biggest one is right now 2years i think...i was in 7th dat time im in 9th now
Edited by *Cutiepie* - 15 years ago