Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritika2025 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hehe I thought I was one of the most precocious here.

My first crush was in 2nd class... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
he was my biggest competetor (Precisely the reason i admired him so much) πŸ˜† And Later a great friend..
djdoll2004 thumbnail
my first crush was this gud in my 7 grade, but we never talked to each other
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
My first crush..hmm..
well i knew him for 16 years before somehow he became the most handsome guy around my friends circle..and lo behold..i crushed him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† n the bigger surprise... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† he told me he liked me as well...hahahahah..tht was awesome!!! we dated for a while, but we grew apart..till date he is one of the friends who still understands me the best and does not expect anything in return...are still great friends.. 😳 😳 😳
barbiekhalil thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well there was a guy who was my mom's friend's son and i used to think that he looks like Fardeen Khan...and we used to live in the same building.
dreamer_dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we are in the same class and i had a huge crush on him when i was in 7th grade cause that was our first year together, we are still together but i dont have a crush on him anymore. he is really sweet and helpful. the sweetest guy i have ever met in life.
but most of my frnds had a crush on him so i never told anyone about that. and he was my best frnds bf for a few months.
gush, he was linked with very other gurl he talked to!! but never me 😭
black_silver thumbnail
wow
my first crush was in first grade
i had just moved to the usa and my family really didnt know anybody here xcpt his family and some other families
so his mom offered to take me to school,since we both were going to the same school
and then i just started crushing and it was so funny since i ddnt knw no english and he would always help me πŸ₯°
lol
i still know him now;but we're just friendsπŸ™‚

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol mine was when i was in india in grade6. there was a guy in my class & i started liking him so much.πŸ₯°

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this girl who went to my school
she rode my school bus
she was in 6th grade and i was in 1st haha
but she was pretty hot
babbanita thumbnail
I've had a crush on this guy since 6 years (I'm now totally in love with him) and I still don't have the guts to tell him that I love him. Sighh
tangina r thumbnail
theres this guy i hve hd a  crush on him for 7 yrs now but dun wanna tell him EVERR! lol n then their was this eid n he was like i wanna c how tall u r n he made me stand up n hugged me i was soooo suprised i didn know wht happeded untill it ws over lol