Chat Clubs

   

¤¤IKA’S PAGAL KHANA 3¤¤ Celebrate pg 98 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 104

Page 1
Page   of 104
Page 3 Page 104

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Joined: 02 January 2007

Posts: 3526

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 7:42am | IP Logged

hiii guys!!!

ClapCongo on 3rd CC!!! Clap 

LOLItnii jaldi teesraa bhi tumnee busineess mai khol diya!LOL

 I was just wondering what you guys were upto... Confused Embarrassed LOL I mean... mere nayiiee ready made aunt... then mere 3 ready made daddies... LOL Yeh sab kya hai??? Ikku mum ne toh mujhe kabhi bataaya hi nahi!! Okk koi baat nahi... but it feels excellent to have an awesome aunt who I will call "meri pyaari si aunty" from now on... and I am the only girl on IF that had 3-3 dadies... Meri mum kaisee sambhaalti hogi itnee saare hubbiess ko... LOL



Edited by kawaaii_uru - 03 January 2008 at 7:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "¤¤IKA’S PAGAL KHANA 3¤¤ Celebrate pg 98 (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

hiii guys!!! I was just wondering what you guys were upto... Confused Embarrassed LOL I mean... mere nayiiee ready made aunt... then mere 3 ready made daddies... LOL Yeh sab kya hai??? Ikku mum ne toh mujhe kabhi bataaya hi nahi!! Okk koi baat nahi... but it feels excellent to have an awesome aunt who I will call "meri pyaari si aunty" from now on... and I am the only girl on IF that had 3-3 dadies... Meri mum kaisee sambhaalti hogi itnee saare hubbiess ko... LOL

LOL still more uptoWink will come to know later....

haan dekho itni facilites ajj tak kisi child ko milein hain jo tumko mil rahi hain?LOL dekha na Ikku mum ka kamal>WinkLOLLOL

arre anty mat kehna usko marregiLOLmum kaise sambhalti hai yeh tum mum par hi chod doLOL Wink

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Joined: 02 January 2007

Posts: 3526

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

hiii guys!!! I was just wondering what you guys were upto... Confused Embarrassed LOL I mean... mere nayiiee ready made aunt... then mere 3 ready made daddies... LOL Yeh sab kya hai??? Ikku mum ne toh mujhe kabhi bataaya hi nahi!! Okk koi baat nahi... but it feels excellent to have an awesome aunt who I will call "meri pyaari si aunty" from now on... and I am the only girl on IF that had 3-3 dadies... Meri mum kaisee sambhaalti hogi itnee saare hubbiess ko... LOL

LOL still more uptoWink will come to know later....

haan dekho itni facilites ajj tak kisi child ko milein hain jo tumko mil rahi hain?LOL dekha na Ikku mum ka kamal>WinkLOLLOL

arre anty mat kehna usko marregiLOLmum kaise sambhalti hai yeh tum mum par hi chod doLOL Wink

Ikku mum ka kamal bohot zabardast hai naa!!LOL 

aur meeri pyaari si auntii ji mujhe kyun maaregi??? Confused Chote bachcho ko maarna paap hai!!!OuchLOLLOL



Edited by kawaaii_uru - 03 January 2008 at 7:53am

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

LOL still more uptoWink will come to know later....

haan dekho itni facilites ajj tak kisi child ko milein hain jo tumko mil rahi hain?LOL dekha na Ikku mum ka kamal>WinkLOLLOL

arre anty mat kehna usko marregiLOLmum kaise sambhalti hai yeh tum mum par hi chod doLOL Wink

Ikku mum ka kamal bohot zabardast hai naa!!LOL 

aur meeri pyaari si auntii ji mujhe kyun maaregi??? Confused Chote bachcho ko maarna paap hai!!!OuchLOLLOL

Ikku mum jaisi koi nahi...LOL haina?Wink 

kyuonki tumne usko anty bola hai naLOL 

Paap, i saw that film and was okWink

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Joined: 02 January 2007

Posts: 3526

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

LOL still more uptoWink will come to know later....

haan dekho itni facilites ajj tak kisi child ko milein hain jo tumko mil rahi hain?LOL dekha na Ikku mum ka kamal>WinkLOLLOL

arre anty mat kehna usko marregiLOLmum kaise sambhalti hai yeh tum mum par hi chod doLOL Wink

Ikku mum ka kamal bohot zabardast hai naa!!LOL 

aur meeri pyaari si auntii ji mujhe kyun maaregi??? Confused Chote bachcho ko maarna paap hai!!!OuchLOLLOL

Ikku mum jaisi koi nahi...LOL haina?Wink 

kyuonki tumne usko anty bola hai naLOL 

Paap, i saw that film and was okWink

Ikku mum jaisii iss duniyaa mai koi nahi... woh movies mai kya kehte hai>>> Iss ladki hazaaro/laakho mai ek hai!LOL... aisaa hi kuch...LOL

Tumne paap film dekhi hai?? Kaisii hai??

aur aapko pataa hai aaj jab meri auntii mujhe miilne aayegi naa tab mai unke saath "paap" movie dekhne jaane waali hoon mum! aap bhi aana!!!!LOL

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

Ikku mum jaisii iss duniyaa mai koi nahi... woh movies mai kya kehte hai>>> Iss ladki hazaaro/laakho mai ek hai!LOL... aisaa hi kuch...LOL

Tumne paap film dekhi hai?? Kaisii hai??

aur aapko pataa hai aaj jab meri auntii mujhe miilne aayegi naa tab mai unke saath "paap" movie dekhne jaane waali hoon mum! aap bhi aana!!!!LOL

LOL haan dat dialogues implies on meWink

haan film theek hi hai but love the songs absoluteylBig smile

LOL kyon anty ke saath "PAAP" hi kyon dekhni hai? paap lagna hai kya?LOLLOLWink

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Joined: 27 June 2005

Posts: 14489

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Ok guyz gotta go..see u all later Big smile bye

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Joined: 02 January 2007

Posts: 3526

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by kawaaii_uru

Ikku mum jaisii iss duniyaa mai koi nahi... woh movies mai kya kehte hai>>> Iss ladki hazaaro/laakho mai ek hai!LOL... aisaa hi kuch...LOL

Tumne paap film dekhi hai?? Kaisii hai??

aur aapko pataa hai aaj jab meri auntii mujhe miilne aayegi naa tab mai unke saath "paap" movie dekhne jaane waali hoon mum! aap bhi aana!!!!LOL

LOL haan dat dialogues implies on meWink

haan film theek hi hai but love the songs absoluteylBig smile

LOL kyon anty ke saath "PAAP" hi kyon dekhni hai? paap lagna hai kya?LOLLOLWink

I dont really know... We are going to watch that specific movie because aajse maine Henna jii ko aunty bulaana shuru kiya hai.. toh shayad naaraz hogi... aur phir mujhee maar bhi sakti hai... 50% chances of her hitting me!LOL

So its my belief that if an auntii hits her neice.. then auntii ko paap lagtaa hai.... toh mujhe lagtaa hai ki henna auntii ko paap ka matlab nahi pataa... so if she comes with me and you to watch the movie... then she wont hit me..LOL>>> Get the Logic! Its straight forward!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||<Pagal Club House>||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

mariasrk 687 14491 22 December 2010 at 10:02am
By -Gunjan-
BHOOTH GANG# 15 CELEBRATE JOY OF GIVING WEEK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

sakshiluvskaran 1199 20642 30 September 2009 at 11:56pm
By chahat_armaan
¤¤IKA’S PAGAL KHANA 2¤¤ New CC LINK p150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-De.De- 1194 20264 03 January 2008 at 9:44am
By gk_09

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.