January 3rd - Written Update

CXYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

JANUARY 3rd 2008 - WRITTEN UPDATE

HIGHLIGHTS:

Naresh relents and lets Ru stay back but says that no one should object to his decision of having Naina stay back

Ru apologizes again to Sim and she forgives him but says that while they will stay together, they will not be close to each other

Madhvi and Naresh bless Naina as she gifts them a Shiv-Parvati idol

Ru accuses Suhana of being behind making the CD and after an argument, slaps her hard

Suhana admits to Ru that all this was a drama and challenges him saying that she will make him hers

UPDATE:

Oberoi House-Hall

The scene continues from yesterday's episode. Ru stands next to Su and says 'Dad is right and if I've committed a mistake, then I will bear the punishment for it. Anyway, I am not fit to even look into your eyes or Simran's. I am ready to leave the house, if possible all of u forgive me'. Su looks shocked and everyone is stunned. Sim comes and stands next to Ru and says 'One minute, if Ru leaves this house, then as his wife I will also leave with him'. Eveyone looks shocked and Su looks upset. Madhvi looks shocked at what Ru and Sim said and says 'What are u saying? Is this some game? No, no one will go anywhere. Does anyone go leaving their own house like this? Ru, your Papa said those things in anger'. Naresh says 'No Madhvi, I didn't say anything in anger, I said all that after thinking it over. Even I don't want Ru to leave but 'coz of all that happened I don't want Naina also leave. And if anyone has any objections to Naina staying here, then tell me now but before voicing your objection, do remember that this will mean going against my decision'. Everyone looks at Naresh in amazement and keep quiet.

Both Sim and Su step forward and stare at each other. Suhana thinks 'Simran, I will stay in this house and fulfill my aim'. Sim thinks 'Right now I cannot go against Papaji's wishes but remember this, I will not let u become successful in your bad intentions'. Su thinks 'This is just the start, very soon I will snatch your Ru from u'. Sim thinks 'I will not let u succeed in your intentions. Neither u nor any power in this world can snatch my husband from me'.

Oberoi House-Prayer Area

Next morning, Sim prays to God and takes sindoor and puts it in her hair-parting. She opens her eyes and sees Naina next to her and they both stare at each other. Then Naina takes sindoor and puts in her hair-parting. Sim looks surprised and asks 'In Whose name are u putting that sindoor, Suhana?' Su replies 'The one that I have considered to be my husband, the one who I have loved the most and worshipped and considered my God, I am putting this sindoor for him'. Sim says 'Sindoor is a symbol if a married woman and it looks good on a married woman's 'maang' only. And a married woman is one who has taken 7 sacred rounds around the fire along with her husband and the one whose husband has accepted her as per all customs and rites in front of the world as his wife. The one whose husband has put sindoor in her hair-parting and put mangalsutra around her neck ... she is called a married woman. And only that woman has the right to call herself a married woman'. Su says 'That is your opinion, people in love have their own world, they have their own customs and traditions and they are very happy to be in that world. All the world's rules are insignificant for them. Just giving a name to any relationship doesn't make any difference, its very important to have love. I have my love and I have belief in that love. On the basis of that belief, I am putting sindoor'. Sim looks angry and Naina leaves.

Ru-Sim Room

Ru is in the room and Sim goes to him and gives him aarti. He takes it hesitatingly and keeps looking at her. She says 'Ru, I am your wife and always will be known as Mrs. Rohan Oberoi. When a girl gets married, she wears sindoor and mangalsutra in her husband's name and and that's her how she is known for the rest of her life. Everything changes after marriage, her identity is associated with another person and she is called his better half and I understand the purity of this relationship and am aware of its depth and mutual understanding. I've always forgiven every mistake of yours but this mistake of yours has not just hurt my heart, it has hurt my soul'. Ru looks guilty and gets emotional. She continues 'If u had told me that Naina was Suhana and your past, then I wouldn't have felt so bad. But if u kept quiet and hid all this 'coz u feared that it would hurt me and I'd leave u, then even now that's what has happened, no?'. Ru cries, kneels down and with folded hands says 'Sim, pls forgive me'. She lifts him up and says 'Ru, I am your wife and I've always fulfilled the duty of being your wife and will continue to do so in future also. I forgive u, from today onwards, we will always be together but not close to each other'. Ru looks shocked.

Madhvi-Naresh Room

Naresh tells Madhvi 'I wonder who did that deplorable act and why?' and Madhvi says 'It seems to be a well-planned move, but yes, wonder who is behind this?'. They keep wondering when someone knocks on their door. It is Naina and she comes in and says 'Mummyji, I don't have any blood relation with u all but I still see my parent's reflection in u both. You've given me love and respect like I am your own daughter. I want to again apologize for all the hurt I may have caused to u, I promise that I will never ever be reason for your unhappiness anymore'. Madhvi consoles her saying 'Why do u think like that? We have no complaints against u'. Naina cries and says 'U both are being magnanimous but I am the reason for all problems here. If I had never came here, the Sim and Ru woild never have had to face so much difficulty'. Naresh also consoles her and she gives them both a gift saying she will be happy if they accept it. Madhvi unwraps the gift and finds a Shiv-Parvati idol inside. She happily blesses Naina. Naina says 'U both are my ideal and your jodi is like Shiv-Parvati so I thought there can't be a better gift for u both than this idol, hence I gave it to u'. Naresh kisses her on the forehead and blesses her saying 'Hope God fulfills all your desires'. Madhvi says 'Pls don't consider yourself alone, we are with u' and hugs Naina. Naina has her evil look and leaves, thinking 'Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi, I have to step on your shoulders to go ahead and reach my goal. Thanks for falling so easily into my emotional trap. I won't let u both get out of this trap. Now, in the same way, your sympathy towards me will increase day by day and very soon my mission will be accomplished'.

~BREAK~

Oberoi House-Hall

Su is in the hall and Ru goes to her and says 'Naina .. err, sorry Suhana, I was coming to u, actually I wanted to say something to u'. Su looks pleased and he says 'Suhana, there was a time when we both promised to live and die together, but fate wanted something else and we parted. Then the same fate brought u back into my life and at that juncture where even if I wanted to, I couldn't hold your hand and reunite with u'. He holds her shoulders and says 'I am very ashamed about that, I am really very sorry'. Su says 'No Ru, don't be upset, I've compromised with life's decisions', He asks 'Really?' and she says 'Yes, after all what other option did I have? I have to forget our relationship, no matter how many difficulties I have to face 'coz of that'. Ru relievedly smiles at Su and says 'Thanks so much Suhana, Simran and myself will always be indebted to u for the rest of our lives for this sacrifice of yours. But I don't understand one thing, how did that CD come about? Who wanted to make a spectacle of us? Who shot that CD and how did it reach here? It's really very strange as I know that we were alone out there, just the 2 of us ... unless there was a 3rd person there? What do u think Suhana? Tell me, do u think there was a 3rd person?' Su looks flustered and says 'No, it was just the 2 of us, no one else was there. A 3rd person being there ... how can that be?'. Ru says 'Exactly' and gives her a knowing look and Su quickly says 'But also it's possible that there was someone who was there and shot the video'. Ru says 'Ya that's true, someone has shot that video, but it's not necessary that to shoot the video, a 3rd person has to be there, it could be one of us also, no?'. Su looks shocked and says 'What do u mean?'. Ru then looks angrily at her and says 'U think I am stupid and an idiot? Shut up, I know this was well-planned move on your part, it was all your plan'.

~BREAK~

Oberoi House-Hall

Su pretends to look hurt and says 'Ru, u are wrongly accusing me, someone has provoked u against me, why would I make a spectacle of myself?'. Ru says 'U made a spectacle of me Suhana, in front of my family and Sim so that I get humiliated in front of everyone and u appear to be a victim and gain their sympathy'. Su says 'I'm sure Sim is the one who has been poisoning your mind against me. Ever since she came to know about us, she has become very insecure and doesn't even trust u. But u are accusing me like this?'. Ru gets angry and says 'Stop, u've said whatever u wanted to say, from this act of yours I've understand what type of a woman u are. You are a lowly person'. Su gets angry and he continues 'U know what? Now I am convinced that you never lost your memory, your meeting Simran was not a coincidence, your coming to my house ... all this was a well-thought out and planned move. U came into my life to break my married life, to destroy me but why? I always had a lot of sympathy for u but today I hate u Suhana, I hate myself ... u know why? 'Coz I loved a woman like u'. He shakes her hard and asks 'Why did u do this? For my wealth? U could have just asked me once, I would have thrown more money at you than u are worth. Tell me, how much money u want? Take the money and get lost ... forever'. He snaps his fingers and gestures her to leave. She stares at him in anger and says 'If I open my mouth Mr. Ruhaan Oberoi, then the wealth that u are so proud of, will not be enough. I will bring your whole family to the streets. Now that u know about me, so be it. Yes, I accept that all this is a drama, my game. But u have been trapped in this game, Ruhaan. With that CD, I will humiliate u in front of the whole world'. Ru slaps her hard.

Su angrily holds his coat and says 'This slap has mde me more determined in my aim, now I will leave this house and your life only when I want to and I have no such intention to do so. And yes, don't u even try to get me out of here, else u will have to pay a very heavy price for that. U have no idea about what I can do. I will make u mine, Ruhaan'. Ru forcibly pulls her hands off his coat and she leaves.

Episode ends on Ru's angry face.

Precap: Simran tells an angry Suhana 'U need to be careful 'coz as per my prediction, from today onwards, u will have some trouble or the other everyday'. She leaves a fuming Su behind who says 'U can try to frighten me as much as u want Simran, but remember, I will ensure that I get u out of this house'.

Episode Rating: 9/10. Another mind-blowing episode! The pace is very exciting and the storyline is getting to be very gripping. Thumbs-Up to Simran for meting out the right 'punishment' to Ru .. very mature and rational decision (Good girl Sim, this is exactly what I had wanted her to do!). Fantastic end to the week and here's looking forward to more rocking episodes as the battle lines are drawn between Ru-Suhana and Sim-Suhana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Thnx for the update good episdoe Gaurav's actinf was so good and finally he knows about su that this was all her plan.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx a lot... seems like a gud epi, im glad ruhaan knows suhanas truth!
mysticbubbles thumbnail
Wow, Wow, Wow!!! Awesome episode! Truly the freshness that MDTA had promised! Don't miss it folks! Very good acting by the Ru-Sim-Su team as well! Nice dialogues! 👏 👏 👏

Kudos to Ru for using his brains to unravel Su! 👏 👏. I hope Su doesn't use the baby card soon cause that will surely undermine all of Ru's hatred...

For now lets bask in the satisfaction that Su has to face the combined Ru-Sim front ! 😊

A hand to Su for her guts and brains as well, kissi aur hi mitti ki bani hai yeh kudi 😉 ! The seduction CD has had quite a field day, not only did it reveal the Ru-Su reality, but it showed Su's true colors to Ru, and is now Su's durum ka ikka!

Btw, are there TRP's for the afternoon soaps??
Edited by mysticbubbles - 16 years ago
ND26 thumbnail
Wow! What a fantastic episode! Good work MDTA team - good script & great acting 👏 👏

Thanks for the update, dear 🤗

I always wanted Sim to be shown as a very level-headed rational and mature person. So, totally agree with u... it was the right sazaa for Ru.

Am pleasantly surprised that Ru realised the truth about Su so quickly, didn't expect him to realise that she is evil so soon...

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally he knows suhana's truth.
HOUSTON2007 thumbnail
Loved it...Hooray for Sim...

Days are numbered for Su now

LOVE THE SLAP..tis about time 😊
rani2008 thumbnail
wow what a mind blowing episode, i thinki know what is su next plan, she will say that she is preganat,, thanks 😃
Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Now we are talking this show is getting some much better. I hope now sim and Ru them up to kick su out of the house and they should destroy the c.d.
And also liked the pink dress sim was wearing in the party.
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so is naina out of the picture yet? 🤢 thanks for the update!