Debate Mansion

Ila Arun - Bad Example

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

malinn

Goldie

malinn

Posted: 31 August 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

It is very very apalling to see the constant putdown Qazi receives from his "friends" - at Gurukul. However, the most disturbing is that his Guru's and Ila Arun shun him openly too as "not good enough". This is totally against the Guru-Shishya parampara and also the Gurukul system - where you don't only teach singing, dancing etc... but also teach basic human values.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ila Arun - Bad Example" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshia

Arshia

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i totally agree wit u... ila is suppose to be like a mother to these people.. but she is so rude with qazi.. i just cant stand it anymore!!!!!!!1 Angry

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 01 September 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yes they are going overboard with Qazi,
they many have picked up ideas from some non indian soap but the soap dirctors should have ensured that it conforms to Indian standards. They should not rebuke Qazi over and over again.
signora2

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Well !!

people thsi is the 21st century .n yes i agree the show is the gurukul style...n tehre should b a certain decorum ..n dos n donts as to what teh gurus n shishyas can say..but in my view.....though wot u r saying is rite to a certain extent that they r going beyond parampara n human values must b taught.....but qazi'z case is different.
no offence but comapred to other 7 contestants left now..Qazi is not a singer ,material.he's teh more acting oriented n i seriosuly think he's in the wrong boat....yes he does sing well but hello this is a singing show n not acting !!

also i dont think the whole hulla bulla abt Qazi is wrong....

1. ila arun ji has every rite to criticize her shishya.n think him into acting for excellence n work harder....critisizing is also a way of motivating one to work hard...
2. ofcourse teh other contestants r pissed of too.Theek hai Qazi dost hai unka but duh !! it's conpetition......n if someone whose lesser talented singer than u eventually turns out to b one person of teh fame jodi.they will fell bad. i am with them ....as he is still in n other marvelous singers r out !!

n abt human values....wat kinda human values??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top