Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |x|snowy|x|

LOLSpeciali for jemz Embarrassedwen i read it thought of her Embarrassed

I am so thankful for all of the friends and acquaintances in my life.  I am especially thankful for you because there is something about our friendship that sets it apart from the rest.  There is something more lively about the fun that we have together.  There is something more gracious about the way that we care for one another.  There is something more authentic about the way that we communicate.  There is something more intuitive about the way that we understand one another.  I treasure all of the things that distinguish our friendship from all the others, and I treasure you... my best friend.

ur also my bestest friend!! I can't believe when we opened this cc u were one of the 1st ppl to join and u made me a john siggy that i still have....ur always here when i need u even when i'm making no sense ur here to listen. Anytime and everytime i need ur friendship my MSN pops up ur name out of a list of many other idiots. lol u make me laugh u make me cry...can't imagine wht would happen if u were a guyROFL. But truely apreciate u for being u and just dont ever change or else i'll throw something at u.Big smile

kk heres a poem form "insprie"LOL/ copiers

Get a life

yes im talking to u

all u copy cats

ur or lil sad desperate people

ur nuffin but attiention seekers

alwaiz lukin for prise thats why ur always copying talenet peoples work

Angry

i say it agen n yelll it louder then the rest GET A LIFE

frm suki

ClapClapLOL

niceeeee..... did u here that ppl???? GET A LIFE!!

kk heres anutha 1

No Mata Wat

Even if it ugly

even if you feel like puking when you look at it

even if you not talented

even if u dont know wat the hel ur doin

even if u think its no use to no one

even iff people hate it

DONT COPY NO MATTA WAT

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

eventualii

ull kno wat ur doin

people will like ur wrk

ppl will use it

BE PROUD N LEARN B ORIGNAL

post ya comment LOL

if u dont listen then u'll find sukhi posting this at ur shop....then u wont be able to escape it and the world will know. What will u do then? There's no way out. There's no other way. U have to admit what u did and turn urself around. Do wht is rite not wht u think others like. Cuz ther's no other way out and praise wont mean a thing to u then.

taliyan!! Yes we both shouold be writersROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AviSiggyTalk 14: New Tut p133. (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
haha, wonderful poems sukhy! Clap

aha, im back with another question LOL

when you download a vid. from the internet, like the one i downloaded, it is a windows media audio/video fle. but this file doesnt open up on my animation shop Confused so im wondering, how i get my scences and make avi Embarrassed

*4rom heaven*

IF-Rockerz

*4rom heaven*

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

I am so thankful for all of the friends and acquaintances in my life.  I am especially thankful for you because there is something about our friendship that sets it apart from the rest.  There is something more lively about the fun that we have together.  There is something more gracious about the way that we care for one another.  There is something more authentic about the way that we communicate.  There is something more intuitive about the way that we understand one another.  I treasure all of the things that distinguish our friendship from all the others, and I treasure you... my best friend.

Get a life

yes im talking to u

all u copy cats

Angry

frm suki

ClapClapLOL

kk heres anutha 1

No Mata Wat

Even if it ugly

even if you not talented

even iff people hate it

DONT COPY NO MATTA WAT

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

eventualii

ull kno wat ur doin

people will like ur wrk

ppl will use it

post ya comment LOL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, the first one is  soooo touchin, gr8 wrk sukhi, neva knew ur sooo damn gud in writing poemsWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n for copiers...wt can i say, it should be posted to every copier n dey should learn somethin from itAngryLOLLOL

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

Originally posted by desigrl05

@jess: make sure you select ALL your frames of your animation

with your text, make duplicate frames [the same amount of frames as your animation]...select ALL frames on this, drag the first frame of your text frame to your first frame of your animation and it shoudl paste int he same spot in all the frames, but double make sure and play the animation

CONGRATS ON THE 14th CC! Clap

omg, jhannu it workeddd, Big smile i got it

YAYDancing

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IBserenity

ur also my bestest friend!! I can't believe when we opened this cc u were one of the 1st ppl to join and u made me a john siggy that i still have....ur always here when i need u even when i'm making no sense ur here to listen. Anytime and everytime i need ur friendship my MSN pops up ur name out of a list of many other idiots. im not an idiot CryLOLlol u make me laugh u make me crycry wen u laugh yh LOL...can't imagine wht would happen if u were a guyROFL sukhi runnnnnnn! haha thats to funi yaar . thnk god im nt LOL. But truely apreciate u for being u and just dont ever change or else i'll throw something at u.Big smile CryCry udd throw sumthin at me ... ur pari lil sista Ouch naughti sis LOLill neva change Big smile

Get a life

yes im talking to u

all u copy cats

Angry

frm suki

ClapClapLOL

niceeeee..... did u here that ppl???? GET A LIFE!!  bowwwwww thnk u

n yh get a life not u jem dem ppl LOL

kk heres anutha 1

No Mata Wat

Even if it ugly

even if you not talented

even iff people hate it

DONT COPY NO MATTA WAT

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

eventualii

ull kno wat ur doin

people will like ur wrk

ppl will use it

post ya comment LOL

if u dont listen then u'll find sukhi posting this at ur shop....then u wont be able to escape it and the world will know. What will u do then? There's no way out. There's no other way. U have to admit what u did and turn urself around. Do wht is rite not wht u think others like. Cuz ther's no other way out and praise wont mean a thing to u then. Yes u have no were 2Wink*mwahahaha evil luagh LOL*

taliyan!! Yes we both shouold be writersROFL

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mz.jess

haha, wonderful poems sukhy! Clap

aha, im back with another question LOL

when you download a vid. from the internet, like the one i downloaded, it is a windows media audio/video fle. but this file doesnt open up on my animation shop Confused so im wondering, how i get my scences and make avi Embarrassed

u have to use, movie maker, in movie maker theres a tool for taking pics..so for each scene/second that passes u take a pic [save them] then gather the pics and import them to animation shop and make an animation out of it [*note* more pics you click without skipping over too many milliseconds the less jhatka-hatka it'll be so try to take lots of pics...]

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
thnx jess n zanib Embarrassed

*4rom heaven*

IF-Rockerz

*4rom heaven*

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
@jenny n jhanvi: thanku sooo mch guys, it worked for me too Big smile thanx for ur helpEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top