Happy Birthday ***srk***

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends,

This special Chat Club is for a Special Member. All i want to tell about her is that She Is A Shahrukh Deewani Like Any Other Gal So There Is Nothing Unique About Her But One Thing And That Is She Is As Sweet As Chocolate.

I don't know her much but all i know about her is that .... She loves SRK, Hates Physics and she is residing in Belgium and yeah Today Is Her Birthday...

Today she turns **(censored, not allowed to reveal)

So everyone give her your wishes and join in the party.. bring her chocolates and everything you can.

Happy Birthday To You

ENjoy

P.S:- I think what i've done is stupid.. once a member here did same for me and i loved it.. maybe you like too. Sorry, the post looks stupid with no beautiful pics.. so members post your gifts here and wish her.

May This Day And Everyday Bring You Happiness And Joy. Have A Great Day 😳

awww taify this is soo sweet! 😳 i really appreciated that u opened a thread for my bday! even if we met like yesterday! 😛 just kidding!

no seriously its really nice of u! and yep i did like it! 😃

i cant htank u enough! and my age isnt censored! not yet! lolz im 19 😃
I had to think zillion times before opening this thread..

this is my first time and it's really silly but so what? i think it brought a smile on ur face.. so coool na? 😉
yes it did! 😃 so thank u very much! i really appreciate it! 😊

awww well tumhne soch samajh ke khola thats really swet! aur haan, its alaways the intention which counts! 😉

btw its my second bday thread on if! there's one in the kasamh se section! 😛
oo..

I hope MODS dnt close it...

Well,
I hope u meet SRK this Birthday 😆 and a lot of happiness 😉 😳
hahaha! well i already saw him this summer but yeah i would love to meet him! 😃 😃 😃 hayyye! that would be awesome! but my luck! he is not in belgium! heheheheh so i guess only khwaab me hi milega aaj! 😆
Ooo.

You've already met him?? great!!

How was the experience.. u talked to him?
yes i did see him! but i wish i could talk to him! lol aur ek photo bhi! 😆 hahahaha

i went to a thing in london where he came too! some asian life style show! i went only for him! 😆 😆

omg when i saw him, i was really shocked! i mean i couldnt move! lolz my sis was shouting and all! but i was really shocked! 😆 yakeen hi nahi ho raha tha! phir jab woh chala gaya, tab mujhe yaakeen hua! 😆
hahaha..

Really funny. 😆 u missed da chance.. agli baar aisa na karna 😆

SRK is an avg looking guy. Sometime overacts. I think he is a good person tough always smiling 😉
nooooo he's so hot! 😆 😆 😆 i found him hot sexy and cuuuute! 😆 😆 😆 well its because i love him sooo much! 😛

ya i know ! next time i'll shout with everyone instead of just ogling at him openly! 😆