hottest pair on kzk

Poll

which is the hottest pair on kzk?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
envious_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

plz poll and decide which is the best pair on kzk and         &nb sp;         &nb sp;        dont forget to post reasons bcoz i love to read praises of ronit...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
Ronit well agar may us ki khoobian batana shooro kar doon tu wo kabhi khatam nahiin hoon gi par he is dashing cool sweet smart sexy etc etc and Ronit and sweta look very good with each other they make a very good couple naa mujhe ronit achii lati hai aur na shweta ka husband i think ka ronit aur shweta ko shaadi kar leni chahiye thi WHAT SAY!😃
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Obviously, Bajaj & Prerna who else!! Ronit & Shweta's chemistry on screen is just fabolous!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Yaar plz kyun Shweta aur Ronit dono ki shaadi barbad kar rahe ho! Aur Ronit ki tarif mein baaad mein likhti hoon
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I second that Kumkum fan.

BAJAJ AUR PRERNA JAISE KOI NAHIN!!!

RONIT IS SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE AND PRERNA IS DAMN HOT!!

SO THEY MAKE AN AWESOME COMBO!!!

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bajaj & prerna of course...it is the glance of bajaj towards prerna that causes shivers😃
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Yes that is true, every time Rishabh Bajaj ki aankhen Prerna par rukhti hain, I get butterflies in my stomach. Actually Ronit ko screen par dekhte hi meri saanse rukh jati hai aur dhadkane tej hoti hain. He is sooooooooooooooooooooo handsome, sexy, sophisticated, sauve, dashing, charismatic, charming........ main kya kya likhon Ronit ke bare mein, page kam pad raha hai!!!!!!!!!! Can u imagine my state when I actually saw him standing in front of me in person!!! I just didn't know how to react!
envious_eyes thumbnail
u really saw him??.. i wont ask u what happened after that bcoz im sure u must have fainted with happiness rt mansi??
envious_eyes thumbnail
   seriously..when prerna and anurag had got married and when they showed their first night things werent so exciting as compared to last weeks episode..it was soo cool..oops i mean hot..but that stupid prerna ruined everything---a hot guy who loves u like crazy..who happens to be ur husband..standing in front of u..on ur first night and so close to u and u say u r uncomfortable???heights of stupidity!!!

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Yes , I have seen Ronit! Remember the diwali show Dhoom Machale, my friend had got passes for it so we had gone to be part of the audience. But there they told us that we may have to wait till abt 1.00 in the night & we were not allowed to leave in between the shoot, so both of us cud not wait 'coz sankraman studio is in a very secluded area in a kind of forest. At that time, we were standing outside the kyunki van & suddenly Ronit came out!!!! He was looking very handsome in a printed white shirt & blue jeans😃 I just kept looking at him, it didn't even strike me to take his autograph😭 By the time I got back to my senses, Ronit had gone inside & the stupid watchman refused to let me in😡 But still I at least saw him