Non Sun TV Serials

Dreams - Starring Deepak [Jodi No.1 Host] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Dreams Ep 3

recap from the previous ep, shankar's mum goes missing and deepa and shankar look for her. shankar finds her outside her own flat and brings her home.

sathya was forced to look for his grandma and was late for his dance practice. (i didn't really catch it but) i think he was dropped from the dance group. it seems he joined the dance group for a girl (i think her name is mano) and was teased by his friend, another girl who supports him in the dance group. it seems that he is forming his own dance group.

back home deepa makes noise and says that she is bringing her mum back to their own flat as she is in danger staying in shankar's home. kavitha gets some scolding from deepa for causing her to go missing. shankar, deepa & kavitha come to a conclusion to employ a maid and deepa volunteers to pay half the costs of employing a maid and also says that she will pay rent for their room so that kavitha will at least respect them as tenants.

shankar and kavitha goes maid hunting and shankar comments that one of the maid looks very latchanam haha and kavitha asks if they are there to look for a bride lol. kavitha tells the agent that she wants an ugly girl who can't speak tamil and finally they decided on someone, a sri lankan recomended by the maid agency. 

kavi's bro calls her and deepa answers it but she doesn't talk and just says out loud that there is a call. kavi picks up the phone and says no one is home and no one answered earlier making kavi's bro disappointed.

pooja visits kavi intending to talk to deepa and gets a chance to talk to her alone below their flat. pooja intro herself formally to deepa. deepa doesn't look interested to continue the conversation but realises that she came to confirm deepa's feelings for her husband. deepa tells her that she will not be a problem to her husband and she can take her word for it and leaves from there. she hides behind a wall and cries out.

deepa logs on to a chat line at home and chats with someone by the nickname peter parker. she starts to pour out her problems to him. her mum drops in and ask what is she doing. deepa says she is pouring out her problem to someone whose face she had never seen. her mum leaves shaking her head.

sathya's dance group friend teases him sarcastically about forming his own dance group with only 2 person and irks him. he meets his father shankar on his way home but ignores him.

kavitha talking to her mum regarding the maid that she had employed saying an old woman will do the job well. shankar cuts in to check with her about sathya but kavitha tells him that the maid agent is bringing the maid in soon. just then the door bell rings and the maid is introduced at their door. its none other than devadarshini. DREAMS THODARUM...

preview : shows kavitha torturing the maid by giving her many work and our dear deepak making his maiden appearance
Wink

Edited by bluegal - 16 January 2008 at 5:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dreams - Starring Deepak [Jodi No.1 Host] (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:55am | IP Logged
YIPEEE Deepak baby is coming. Thx BG for the lovely update.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
dear users, due to less participation in this thread i will cease the update for this serial. i will be posting this wed's update as the last.

if anyone wants me to continue, pls come forward and post them here.

i wish to thanks those that has been supporting this thread. Wink

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
BG dont do this Cry just give small updates please. Yr updates are great. Please Please Please.

Guys write a comment please.

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 5:41am | IP Logged
usha i would love to, as deepak is in this drama, but if there is no participation or comments, there would be no point in me updating as it means not much ppl are reading this update.

hey, updaters also need motivation ya Tongue

Edited by bluegal - 21 January 2008 at 5:42am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey BG....thanks for the updates Big smile

plz, do continue, I am sure members will come forward like I did Big smile Many
people have viewed this so you def have many silent readers Wink

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
thanks meli, i'll keep a watchout on this. and look out for todays update Wink

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Dreams Ep 4

recap from the previous ep, devadarshini was introduced as the maid, arasi. kavitha and the agent tries to talk to the agent's boss about the sri lankan maid they had selected earlier who is ugly and old and couldn't speak tamil. admist this chaos, arasi closes her eyes and ears and starts to daydream that kavitha was treating her like a princess. shankar's mum breaks arasi's daydream and the agent says she is from sri lanka too. shankar's mum asked if arasi has quit acting lol. kavitha & shankar goes into the room to discuss and kavitha says "look at her make-up, eye liner and her dress, there is no difference from us!" both of them go out to tell the maid to leave but shankar's mum says she likes her very much and wants her, she tells her to go & make coffee. the agent then tells them that the new maid will be here in 3 days. scene ends there.

next scene shows our deepak (from chennai) chatting with deepa's friend on msn. deepa's friend was chatting on her behalf and mentioned that black is deepa's favourite colour. deepak then replied saying black doesn't suit her and blue suits her best. deepa's friend quickly tells her that deepak has guessed her favourite colour. deepa then comes to chat with him (while her friend left) and tells him the clinic name that she works in. she logs off soon after and deepak talks to himself saying he wanted to tell her that he is coming to singapore but she has already logged off so he says that he will give her a surprise by coming to singapore to visit her.

sathya was looking at some girls picture online then he calls her (i supppose she is the girl he likes) inviting her to join in his new dance group. she says she needs to ask her boyfriend first who is mahesh (he is the dancer previously made fun of sathya opening a new drance group) and hangs up. the girl later makes fun of sathya saying how naive can he be and what does he know about dance.

kavitha tells some house rules to the arasi (her name is tamilarasi) telling her to wear slacks & tshirt and sleep in the hall (with a movable bed) for the 2 days. kavitha also clarfies from her that she has studied up to primary 4 only. in the middle of the night, arasi goes to find some books to browse and deepa comes home to see her. arasi gets a shock and tries to explain that she was just browsing the books but deepa was very friendly to arasi and tells her to sleep in their room with her.

next morning, kavitha finds no one in the hall so she thought arasi has already woken up and breakfast is ready. she decides to open deepa's room to check in case and finds arasi sleeping on the floor. she wakes her up and tells her to bathe and get ready breakfast in 10 mins and leaves.

kavitha comes to kitchen after freshening up and finds breakfast on the table. she goes to deepa's room to see when she overheard deepa's mum saying that they should go for a walk when everyone is out. she finds arasi massaging deepa's mum and gets angry and complains to shankar. shankar placates her and tells her to get ready for work as arasi has made breakfast like she wanted. arasi in deepa's room telling deepa that she is pretty. arasi asks what is deepa working as and she mentions that she is a physio therapist. deepa in turn asks arasi and she says she has to earn money to support her younger siblings and also her dad whose business burst. she also has a mother. she says she wants to earn enough money for 2 yrs before flying back to help her dad open another business.

in shankar's office, he was called in to his boss's room to which he was hoping that he will get the regional manager's promotion. instead he was told that a young chap from india is coming to take over the position and shankar has to go to the airport to fetch him. shankar then thinks of what kavitha would say if she finds out he didn't get the promotion.

meanwhile at the airport, deepak is chatting with deepa on msn again and shankar comes to fetch him (with a board with his name, sorry i didn't catch it, im bad with names). they both shake hands and the screen freezes on deepa, deepak and shankar. DREAMS THODARUM...

next week preview: shankar's mum goes missing again and arasi is blamed for it by kavitha (i think deepak helps to find her also)

Edited by bluegal - 23 January 2008 at 8:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top