Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Dreams - Starring Deepak [Jodi No.1 Host] (Page 14)

Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 21 June 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Preview sounds so gud...I can't wait for the next ep!!! Smile
bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 28 June 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
hey folks, i missed the last ep as i couldn't come back home in time. anyone caught it?

i knew for sure, deepa & vikram got together and shankar got his well deserved promotion that he was supposed to get all this while and his family is happy for him.

what i don't know is whether did arasi & maddy got together or arasi left for india?

did sathya become a good son to shankar?

what happened to mano & pooja and did vasantha recover from her dementia?

pls, if anyone watched it, just a brief update will help.
iloveserials Senior Member
iloveserials
iloveserials

Posted: 29 June 2008 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Bluegal

I happened to watch the last episode. Here r the highlights:

Mano apologises to Deepa for all that he has done & Deepa forgives him and says there r no more guys in her life. Mano feels sorry for her for whatever he has done & turns a new leaf.
Shankar gets his well-deserved promotion. He comes to know that Vikram has quit his job and left the country and has recommeneded Shankar's name for his position of Regional Manager. Shankar calls up Deepa & informs the same. Deepa says she does not know anything and does not care either but cries to herself after she keeps the phone. she rums to meet Vikram but by then he already leaves to the airport to India.
Arase meets Maddy before she leaves and asks his for forgiveness & gives a letter and tells him that if he has really forgiven her, he sud read it in the radio. He does it & he is in tears...She goes to India & he forgives her. Arase takes a family picture before she leaves and she gets very emotional & sentimental.
Mano gets a dream that Pooja commits suicide & he runs to see her but she is fine. He asks for forgiveness & asks if they can start all over again. She thinks for sometime & finally agrees.
Deepa gets a call from her friend asking her to come to Underwater world, Sentosa. she goes. While she is there she sees Vikram under the water & they exchange smileys like they used to when they chatted while they got to know each other.
Finally he shows ther the board "Will u marry me" & she gets senti. He comes out & says he went to India to seek his parents permission to marry her & they agreed. He also says he got a new job with a higher designation in S'pore for the next 5 yrs contract and he'll be in S'pore. He gifts her a diamond ring & asks her "will u marry me" she is delighted and gets happy tears & says yes.
The last scene she takes him to her house & her mom says they look a perfect couple. Her bro also comes & hugs him & says welcome to our family. All end well.

[I am not a regular member of IF as I dont get time with my office & family. But I thot I wud update as there was no updates for the finale episode.]
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
awwww thx i love serials. Nice updates.
bluegal Goldie
bluegal
bluegal

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hi iloveserials, thanks for posting the last ep. alls well that ends well.

finally mano & pooja together and deepa & vikram together, but a pity arasi didn't get together with maddy
Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 30 June 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!!
atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
is anyone updating this serial anymore at all........can some one let me know by sending PM please?

Go to top