Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drama_darling thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Is this drama nice? I've not started watching it yet...
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi drama_darling, welcome to IF 😃

yes dreams is definitely a good drama with some comedy & romantic twist. since you are from singapore, do tune in to wed 8pm on central 😉 if you have missed the earlier eps, you can read the updates here.

do join in the discussions whenever you can 😉
bluegal thumbnail
Dreams Ep 9

scene starts off with arasi trying to wake vasantha to go for a walk cause she wants to see maddy lol.

we see vikram coming to the same restaurant as deepa came (earlier) and orders the same thing she ordered making her surprised.

arasi trying deparately to go for a walk with vansatha but she says she is tired and wants to nap making her disappointed (she washed her face & let down her hair nicely for that).

next scene we see deepa talking to her friend nisha at her home and telling her that she saw someone at the speed dating who was quite pleasant. we see nisha rushing off and below the flat meets raghu to tell him about deepa's view. deepa just then looks out her window and notices nisha talking to raghu and flashbacks to the cinema theatre where she met vikram & raghu. she then quickly flashbacks to her online chat and reference it to vikram with all the similiar replies that he gave and finally realises that they are the same person (finally she figured it out).

next scene we see arasi talking to maddy on the radio show participating in a game show. he mentions the surprise prize could be anything e.g candlelight dinner and arasi quickly imagines a candlelight dinner with maddy. she wins by answering it right.

next scene we see deepa waiting for vikram to come online. when he comes online, she tells him that she is in love and says its the guy she met at speed dating and fell in love at first sight. vikram calls raghu and they have a kutty dance to show their happiness. he asks deepa who is he and she says his name is vikram and she is going to call him soon (oh oh deepa is going to trick vikram).

arasi manages to get 2 days leave from kavitha since she has been working for almost 2 months but never got any leave.

next scene we see vikram waiting for deepa's call 'desperately' and when she finally calls, vikram acts cool and queries which deepa and agrees to meet up. after hanging up, he tells raghu it flows naturally and raghu is speechless.

we see arasi looking at her family photo and says she will send money the following month instead and goes shopping for clothes.

vikram dresses up nicely and leaves for the date.

arasi visits the radio (mediacorp) station and looks for maddy - seems she is here to collect her prize & at the same time see maddy. while waiting, she sees 2 other ladies talking about maddy and that they are also here to collect their prizes for winning some other competitions. they continue to discuss that maddy would not go for maids like them and arasi gets discouraged by it.

we see vikram meeting up with deepa. deepa says she wants to apologise to him for being rude previously and another thing was that she was not honest during the speed dating. (all these time vikram tries to contain his happiness lol) she says she is in love and believes in it. vikram asks who is she in love with and she says she is in love with peter, her online friend making vikram confused. out of frustration, vikram asks then why did she call him out to tell him since she loves peter parker and not him. deepa then says that she only said peter but not peter parker so he is peter parker, her online friend right since he knows all these. vikram realises that the cat is out of the bag.

maddy comes out to see arasi and she is surprised to come face to face with him.

deepa tells vikram that she had been chatting online for almost 1 year with him and he also lives in chennai trying to find evidence to make him tell the truth. DREAMS THODARUM...

preview:

deepa is angry with vikram and shouts out "all lies"
arasi tries to hide her identity to maddy and takes on another role
mano tells pooja that he saw her with another guy and knows what she's thinking
mano signs the divorce papers to the shock of pooja and hands it over to her
Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx BG for the update so sweet so sweet.
simmaraasi thumbnail
thanks BG 4 the update..wish i could watch devadarshini in her avatar as tamilarasi 😆 😆 😆 singaporeleyum madras bashaiyai vittu vekka maatanga 😆 😆 😆
bluegal thumbnail
hey simma i didn't really notice but i thought arasi spoke well enough for me to understand 😆 next ep, i will keep a lookout on her accent 😛
drama_darling thumbnail
Hi there,

I got a chance to watch the ep last week. Must say that it was quite entertaining. Was afraid I will be lost but managed to stay on track.. The drama is quite nice cos it has sooo many scenes... deepak is sooooo adorable. such a chellam... cant wait for this week.
😃
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...bluegal...some how i MISSED THIS THREAD...AS i WAS FREE yesterday ..( as you see I posted pictures for almost all the serials here...yahooooo) I caught this thread and just finished reading all the episode. It looks like a good story.....

cann't wait for the next update yaar....

Good job and thanks a lot
bluegal thumbnail
atina you are finally here, am glad you like the story 😃
bluegal thumbnail
Dream Ep 10

scene starts off from the last ep where deepa finds out the truth about vikrams identity as her chat line friend. she tells him not to look for her online as she will never log in or email her. she screams out "all lies" and storms off.

next scene we see arasi receiving the prize (mp3 player) from maddy. she introduces herself as deepa and working as a physiotherapist (she assumes her boss deepa's identity lol). seems like maddy is smitten with her.

next scene we see vikram waiting for deepa to come online but she doesn't and walks away to the kitchen. his friend raghu busy watching soccer and shouts out " vanthutta vanthutta" (means has come) and vikram rushes to his laptop to find that deepa did not come online but raghu shouting for the goal lol. raghu later shouts strike and it since it sounds like beat in tamil, he gets a pillow beat from vikram (funny scene)

next scene we see mano coming home and sees pooja talking to a man (i think its her friend helping her for contractor issue for her home). he ignores their presence and goes to the kitchen. pooja goes to find mano and he tells her he is not bothered by her bringing a man home. pooja is frustrated and goes out to inform her friend that she will discuss the contractor issue with her husband and will get back to him and that guy leaves. she goes back to their room and asks what is he trying to do. mano says she was the one who brought a man home so why is she raising her voice. she asks if he thinks that she is with that man and he says he didn't say anything but she herself said so and goes into the bathroom and locks the door leaving poor pooja in frustration.

next scene we see sathya trying to pacify mira (last ep, she was angry with him cause he was so ungrateful to her when she helped to look for his grandma and also for other issues like his dance group formation etc). mira continues writing and ignores him but finally accepts sathya's apology after he begs her and mira asks if he still has any more favours (sarcastically). not realising it, sathya says he indeed has a favour to ask of her. he says his friend's gf is having her birthday and wants mira's advise on what to get for her. mira immediately guesses that its malini's (the girl that sathya likes) birthday and tells him in an irritated tone that she likes blue rose. she later asks since he remember malini's birthday, does he remember hers (mira's). sathya don't remember and starts to guess some random dates and mira storms off in anger. (i think she likes sathya, thats why she helps him unconditionally all these time and the jealousy lol)

next scene we see maddy talking to his friend over a cup of coffee outside. he tells his friend that that lady he has set his sights on is called deepa whom he met at his radio station who came to collect the prize. the friend quickly says he knows her as she is her neighbour. he says she seldoms talks much and is surprised that maddy got to talk with her. he says she had a boyfriend previously but has broken off already. her ex-boyfriend is married but deepa is still single but unavailable. maddy says that is interesting.

next scene we see vikram visiting deepa's workplace in a smart shirt & tie. he asks her collegue to inform deepa that peter is here (he almost blurted out vikram but stopped short of it just in time lol). the girl knows that he is deepa's chatline friend vikram cum peter but she doesn't confirm with him and instead goes in to inform deepa about it. deepa chases her out to tell him that she is busy. her friend goes to inform vikram and he asks her if the only way to see her is to be injured or has broken bones and she shakes her head in agreement. vikram gets the point and leaves.

next scene we see mano coming to the dining table for food. he sees an envelope with both his & pooja's name written on it. he opens it up to see that its a divorce notice. while he was looking at it, we hear a background sound of a guy & a girl talking. he asks if she wants to go ahead with the divorce and the lady (pooja) says she really wants to know what is going on at the back of her husband's mind thus she has to do it. (i forgot to add in this part) mano finishes reading and coolly signs it and hands it over to pooja & leaves. pooja is extremely disappointed. (im afraid, mano will become a competitor for vikram lol 😆)

next scene we see arasi listening to (mozhi) song on her new mp3 player and cutting tomatoes and veggies in the kitchen. kavitha shouts for her but arasi doesn't hear. sathya happen to come to the kitchen to get a drink and taps on arasi's shoulder. he tells her that kavitha is looking for her. arasi quickly rushes over to see her and kavitha gives her a big scolding. she says she didn't employ her to listen to mp3 players like this and threatens to pack her off to india and arasi starts to cry and kavitha leaves (with shankar tagging behind her in silence). shankar later comes to kitchen and talks to the still crying arasi. he tells her that it was wrong of her to plug in the earpiece while working since his family members might call for her anytime especially his mum as they employed her to take care of his mum vasantha. she should listen to it at night when everyone is asleep and when her work is finished. he assures her that they will not send her back to india over this trivial matter and leaves. arasi wipes off her tears in relieve. DREAMS THODARUM...

preview:

kavitha finding arasi's new clothes (she bought earlier for her date with maddy) in the cupboard
vikram is the physiotherapy room with deepa (this scene was so cute cause he has his legs on a big ball exercising)
i think sathya got malini her gift of blue roses (im not too sure) and she seems to accept him (previously she had a boyfriend from another dance group and she looked down on sathya but didn't show her true colors to him so this time im not sure if she is playing around with his feelings
Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago