Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Posts to sony tv (Page 4)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Dear buli 123,

Its really interesting that u have taken my style of quoting point by point and analyzing them!! ha! ha!LOL  LOLJokes apart,actually u have mentioned so many points at a time and in so much complex way that I have no other option than to follow this process, in spite of it being really irritating!!!

Again  I am beginning with ur quotes and then trying to analyse! O.k.!

1. i included that little data in my posts too (but in concised form ). but u might have overlooked or just thot that it was just sumbody with no prior knowledge have cum to
    post . sorry to break your stand .

well, I have never told anywhere that u have no prior knowledge.i only tried to say that our ways of explanation of this story are different and I cannot agree with ur explanations!and regarding the question of understanding ur posted article, I have just told that u are expressing urself in a very complex way, that's why it's becoming difficult for me to understand it.that's all!

2.  Release dates for
"Yo soy Betty, la fea" (1999)
Country    Date
Colombia     25 October 1999    
Argentina     13 November 2000    
Philippines     2001    
Argentina     19 November 2001    

(re-release)
Brazil     27 May 2002    
Hungary     13 February 2003    
Bulgaria     8 May 2003    
Italy     5 July 2004    
Japan     15 November 2004
in a very funny way u have given all the statistics of Betty La Fea to show that u know everything. But in fact I have never questioned ur knowledge about betty la fea 's statistics. More surprising is the fact that u urself are giving me the information that Betty La Fea went on and on staring from 1999 to 2004 in Latin American  and other countries as well. Then why are u saying it outdated?

3.comment on the author:
A mistake of writer Fernando Gaitn., 25 October 1999
Author: Riman from Bogot, D.C. Colombia.

After writing blockbuster Soap Opera "Caf", Fernando Gaitn became one of the most respected "Novela(Soap Opera)" writers, of Colombia. But I really dont know why he changed so much in this new project. The actors were great but the characters were weak, the story got lost several times.

The script writer failed in trying to catch the audience, because there was not a guiding line in the plot. It seemed as if he did not know where to take the story, and made wrong experiments with it, and of course, improvisation, even from a great writer, usually ends in a crash.

well, this may be a viewpoint of a particular person. But all of us know that Betty La Fea was a very very successful serial and that is why 25 countries have taken it! As u are a very very endowed person in the matter of BLF, u must also know that even the feminists throughout the world welcomed it , they only did not support the transformation portion.

4.anybody having enuff brains to persue the bank people give loans n fighting back aryaan an mallika's schemes shud have that brain that extra politeness means sumthin. that i was saying look how she unearthed them. any one havin business nose gets scent of slightest of misconduct .

oh no! why don't u understand that u once again have mentioned those two people , Aryan and mallika, who directly misbehaved with jassi for many many times. That's why she could fight against them. May be there are some other people, who are more intelligent to smell slightest misconduct hidden under extra politeness! But, sorry, jassi is not soooooo muchhhhhh intelligent!!!!!

5. what happens when this dependancy recedes, declines , vanishes, overpowered? or the day u fail him , no body can have the same stroke of luck all time u know .

I agree with u that this dependency may vanish after some time in some cases. But, do u think that when a person falls in love with someone , before that he/she calculates what will happen after 10 or 15 years? No, dear, he/she does not think so. Coz, this is love which comes from heart  and not from brain. Coz, this is not mathematics. Now u will say that then what will happen to the world if everybody behaves so irrationally. Then I will say that for this reason everybody does not go to express his /her love always, to avoid that risk. But , so far as love is concerned it only happens in this way. It is like a lottery, if u are lucky u will win otherwise u will loose!!

6. dont u know u can pen salim-anarkali saga now

at 21 st century but thet doesnot nmake that

thing modern .

No my dear, love is always love. It is the same as it was in case of salim anarkali . For love nothing is modern or traditional, it is always like this. Ur way of expression may be modern, but within ur deepest heart it is always the same love as it was always, and it will be so in future also.

7. define love , for jassi it was infatuation ,for armaan it was over dependance

well, I think I have defined love to u . for jassi it was not imfatuation in case of armaan. Becoz, armaan was the first man , apart from her father and nandu, who respected her intelligence beyond her ugliness , depended blindly upon her and wonderfully trusted her by giving his whole company in her hands.all these things acted like catalyst of love here. Her love for samir, the guy in her college, was actually an imfatuation.in case of armaan, there was no love in the beginning only dependence and trust. But love blossomed later on. To quote him,( once again I am not saying that u don't know it, don't be furious! still I am quoting the portion where he is talking to her mother.)

"It was horrible my having seduced her, with love , all to save Ecomoda. But, at the same time, it was the best thing that every happened to me in my life. Because, to live ... that life ... with Betty, many doors opened. I came to know things that I never knew before. At first, I was indiferent to what was happening. I wanted only to fulfill this, as you might wish to say bitter, task [for Ecomoda] . I actually believed that I was ... master of this game ... imagine that ... and no ... no ... because little by little I fell into the arms of Beatriz ... I was left with her softness ... her belief in me ... I thought I could do the impossible ... to fight it but .. Because I felt such tenderness for the first time in my life. Imagine, ha, ha, a guy like me ... feeling tenderness ... My God! ... Doa Julia ... I was falling in love with ... an Angel.."  
do u think that this is only over-dependence?????

8. if raj was able to bring them together then he too brought so many beautiful an successful ladies in armaan's life too. and wud further continue to do so .

what happened in case of other women is that they were also just flirting with armaan . but in case of jassi the situation was different. His own words given above proves that.

9."what wud you choose in your real life if u where given that choice an u were jassi (set aside this serial) . keeping in mind that  you get into the same situation . "
i meant it . i didnot expected to write an automated response from the jassi costruction team .frankly that response wud match that of the directors not a viewer .an you too know very well that. 

I don't again understand what u are trying to say. I thought u asked that question to viewers also. Anyway, if I have no power to do that then sorry!

10. was it betty's external appearance or just lack of trust for armando bugging him? there, he was like a culprit with his conscience and so trusted asst against him .

well, he was a culprit. He was repenting for what he had done. But that was not all , simultaneously he was falling for her also, as the quote of Armando above says.but most importantly, all these are happening before the transformation, and heis saying these after the transformation becoz he could not get the opportunity to say it earlier, although tried to do so.

I have taken this story bety la fea because jassi is based on it and now they are actually following it word by word. The story may or may not  be faulty, but the fact is that we are discussing about a seria based upon it. I have never said that my oinions are faultless, I have only posted my opinion as u did. Afterall it is a place where if u post some opnions there wil be some counter opinions, that's all.

anyways, as I have mentioned earlier, don't take anything personally! Afterall it is a serial . if I have hurt u in anyways, I am sorry for that. Forgive me.  I will remain with my viewpoints and u will remain with urs. Inspite of that we can be friends. Can't we?Smile

SmileSmileSmile

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged
 buli, see don't start anymore. coz this is no longer a debate but this is becoming almost like a war. so your honour, u win, i lose.ClapClapClap. let us be friends!!!TongueWinkWink
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hey rumi wars apart . i too agree upon that point .but i still think u dont get me rite. cause its not love or infatuations . its the reaction of modern female towards it . life is not a best selling fairy tale . n if jassi is supposed to be an ugly duckling she too have had a mentality n analysing capacity (n i still suspect what the writer thot of her brain) .she can never give in to love at first sight cause she had seen the world thru her big big spectacles  . the writer here is a no psycho-analyst , but a good writer has to be. this story captured the market for that fairy tale cinderella already a best seller . all of us r a child at heart  an  dearly want that, the age for reading  fairy tales wud never get past . but still that doesnot mean that this story stands modern times.
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
n his experiments with characters r a failure. u read the story i know but have u tried to analyse it in respect to modern times? if u did u cud get the answers . n the characterization if jassi an armando i think ,is incomplete  . thats why sum character casts gets more  importance  . n for the viewpoint part . first get intu that  www.imdb.com there official site ull find many . that ones imp cause he too is an imp columnist .
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:50am | IP Logged
look the feminists only resisted the tranformation part . think, feminists from where ? its again from america dear . they only have a point, that betty shud represent worlds uglys , but here jassi represents indian middle class too . we stand apart from the  rest of the world with our  reserve culture . so the team must take that in account too .its so good to read american romance stories as long we dont experience them .
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

buly,

i have promised not to drag this discussion anymore.so i will not do it. my opinions will never be the same with urs. even, now what u have said, i have enough points to counter. but let's forget. jjkn will start now and i will go to watch it. inspite of our differences both of us will watch it. so let's finish it here. good night!

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:00am | IP Logged
n this discussion was never a war . u post ur viewpoints an i post mine . well thats why the forums r here  .  n there is no victory no losing . its just that all the people shud post . n im quite astonished why it strangly becoming a dialog.
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

buly,

i have promised not to drag this discussion anymore.so i will not do it. my opinions will never be the same with urs. even, now what u have said, i have enough points to counter. but let's forget. jjkn will start now and i will go to watch it. inspite of our differences both of us will watch it. so let's finish it here. good night!

Go to top