nina
nina

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rumi!!!!  Brilliant!

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

sorry buli please don't mind but I couldn't make any sense of what you were trying to say.Confused 

But Rumi,that was simply mindblowing.Awesome pointsClap

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
very well explained, Rumi! hats off to you!!!!Clap
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, Rumi!!!!!!  Very very well said...life isn't so black and white....u explained urself very well!!!!ClapClapClap
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged
 thanks to all of u !!! i just tried to give my viewpoints about the story. i am happy that u all liked it!SmileSmileSmile
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
well i too knew the detail u were trying to say .i included that little data in my posts too (but in concised form ). but u might have overlooked or just thot that it was just sumbody with no prior knowledge have cum to
post . sorry to break your stand . i may get the idea u were unable to go thru or understand my last posts .
********************************************************** *************************************
statistics of blf :

written by Fernando Gaitn

televised 1999 .25 countries including

columbia, equador , panama, venezuela,costa

rica ,u s,Philippines,Brazil,Hungary , El

Salvador,Hispanos,cuba,Bulgaria ,Italy,Japan,

india 2003, mexico, Paraguay,Nicaragua,Guinea

Ecuatorial,Chile ,

Release dates for
"Yo soy Betty, la fea" (1999)
Country    Date
Colombia     25 October 1999    
Argentina     13 November 2000    
Philippines     2001    
Argentina     19 November 2001    

(re-release)
Brazil     27 May 2002    
Hungary     13 February 2003    
Bulgaria     8 May 2003    
Italy     5 July 2004    
Japan     15 November 2004

production company
RCN Televisin [co]

Writer - filmography
(2000s) (1990s)

1. "Eco moda" (2001) TV Series (writer)
   2. "Cuando seas ma" (2001) TV Series (story)

3. "Yo soy Betty, la fea" (1999) TV Series
   4. "Guajira" (1996) TV Series (creator)
   5. "Caf con aroma de mujer" (1994) TV Series (creator)
      ... aka Caf (Colombia)

comment on the author:
A mistake of writer Fernando Gaitn., 25 October 1999
Author: Riman from Bogot, D.C. Colombia.

After writing blockbuster Soap Opera "Caf", Fernando Gaitn became one of the most respected "Novela(Soap Opera)" writers, of Colombia. But I really dont know why he changed so much in this new project. The actors were great but the characters were weak, the story got lost several times.

The script writer failed in trying to catch the audience, because there was not a guiding line in the plot. It seemed as if he did not know where to take the story, and made wrong experiments with it, and of course, improvisation, even from a great writer, usually ends in a crash.

********************************************************** ****************************
i think the above statistics answered many of your queries.and supports my point .

"as I have already mentioned that armaan never behaved badly with her as mallika o pari did, rather he have always been extra polite to her, she could not understand armaan's schemes."

anybody having enuff brains to persue the bank people give loans n fighting back aryaan an mallika's schemes shud have that brain that extra politeness means sumthin. that i was saying look how she unearthed them. any one havin business nose gets scent of slightest of misconduct .

"This happens sometimes, women love those men who are not fully perfect and who in some ways depend on them."
gr8 concept but what happens when this dependancy recedes, declines , vanishes, overpowered? or the day u fail him , no body can have the same stroke of luck all time u know .here for convenience i can give u the example of kkusum . look how that poor gal is been exploited for her luck(sada -suhagan) . this is the true picture of high class u know .

"I beg to differ! Bety la fea is a very recent

story ,they showed it in 2001. this is not a

matter of dependence. "
u said     the above words how can u say that ?

dont u know u can pen salim-anarkali saga now

at 21 st century but thet doesnot nmake that

thing modern .
 ladies wearing tank tops jaalis micros designer suits dont make the thing modern too .its not your outward appearance its what u think within.
   here the hero is shown with a grey shade with Chauvanistic approach .no women ( modern or old)in her fullest of senses wud ever accept such person in her personal life .think that u might go around with such aperson for the sake of your career but you may not able to trust that person .

"But she loved armaan only, although he is full of imperfections. My, friend this is love! This is not mere calculation or choice as u are thinking! Love is always irrational."

define love , for jassi it was infatuation ,for armaan it was over dependance . if u take them as love then i may prescribe u to visit a psychiatrist . if raj was able to bring them together then he too brought so many beautiful an successful ladies in armaan's life too. and wud further continue to do so .if u say she didnot love purav then again did she love armaan ? there lies a question .

and when i said
"what wud you choose in your real life if u where given that choice an u were jassi (set aside this serial) . keeping in mind that  you get into the same situation . "
i meant it . i didnot expected to write an automated response from the jassi costruction team .frankly that response wud match that of the directors not a viewer .an you too know very well that. 

"So better give him some lessons and then give it back!!!"

here i agree with u.

"No I beg to differ , coz it was the ugly betty for whom Armando became mad !!!( read the story again, I've read it very very carefully). in fact when betty returned becoming beautiful, Armando was very uncomfortable with her. He told mario, i. e. raj, that this is a different woman, I do not know her, I love my ugly betty, the earlier one ."

i know this fact too. but think again was it betty's external appearance or just lack of trust for armando bugging him? there, he was like a culprit with his conscience and so trusted asst against him .

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 3:36am | IP Logged
actually rumi u answered gr8 but i  am sorry u didnt answered my queries . u just get passed it in an casual way . actually i have said alot in the above posts in avery few words . kindly sit quitely and read them  properly to understand . then u cud answer me rite?
buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i was trying to point  the faults  of the team n u took the story  as your base . well how fault proof is the story ? an your theory?
 n the countries there u find (except india) r american or spanish or american colonised n the culture there white (european) dominant . they just host metrosexual (open sexual) culture . we dont . never in our middle class an not in the higher class too , to that extent .
 n the article i read last november is the no of metrosexual men is in the decline in west . survey taken in u.k. .
  look we didnt ever enter this discussion forum to take the things the tv people  cater as absolute . u use ur brains an analysing power .

Go to top