Posted: 19 years ago
and dear sonytv
u guys may have too many plans but unfortunately working girls or any busy person like us dont like sob dramas👎🏼 . any thing drab just rests out of our plate . look after days work the sony tv authority wud too consider some of the shows they show just a headache 🤢,if they r boundto watch them . and they made this jassi a bore a lot ago when they turned armaan a valain lookalike😒 . here purav entered just in time just like a breath of fresh air😉 . now u removed him so we get removed 😡. i say , who cares what new attractions u may have❓? mona singh's revelation wud not bring such a hype , as it overstayed its duration in our mind. we just got bored of jassi . and media just showed her real appearancs a lot ago .apoorva agnihotri may try hard to catch up, but again his scripts dont get support of majority of indian minds👎🏼. american culture is a pirate culture it never gets to adjust itself in ours 😛 .and we the middle class poeple r the one who upholds this . so there rests a lot of discussion 😳. actually what may get accepted in columbia may not get accepted here . and we r plain bored with this and any new plans u may have take it as a gift from me to you😡 . we r least bothered . we just switch channels and go for a better show . we the viewers r there to exercise our choices . u place anything we dont like we dont like u as simple as that . next bore in the line is kkusum ,ymlh . so u dont think its only fan war . its just what u present .
Hi buli..
Although its true that shows like Kusum and all the k-serials are senseless,I still feel that Jassi is definitely a breath of fresh air to the Indian viewers.(not just Purab 😉 ).Since the makers swayed away from the original story,it has ruined the series and lost some viewers,but sensible viewers like us will agree that it's definitely wiser to invest some time in Jassi than in the mawkish kekta serials.
And about the show's success,it ran successfully not only in Columbia,but also in 25 countries across the world.So,why not in India?
And I want to tell you one more thing.If you had seen the old home-page of India-Forums,you might know that there are more topics and posts in the JJKN section than in any other.Isn't this enough to show that people still consider this serial more worthwhile than the others?

I agree with u daisy. JJKN is more sensible then ektaa's crap. This show is actually something different type which people like to watch. But I agree tha some episodes will be boring to watch in JJKN but in whole its not a senseless serial.

I love to watch it.😛

I agree....JJKN is way better that kekta's trash....although my family loves it....My parents and relatives just can't enough of Kkusum....JJKN is quite slow compared to kekta's crap(according to my family)....but I'd still rather watch JJKN than any of ekta's shows....
JJKN is not a saas bahu soap..thats a good thing!  Most of Ekta's soaps are all saas bahu, and never ever finish, so its not really a big deal to watch her shows but both JJKN and YMLH are pretty good shows, and they are trying to teach us a lesson about society and about life.  I know that when I see Jassi, I see a lot of me in her because I used to wear the really big dorky glasses (I never had braces however), and I had really bad hairstyles all the time.  People used to make fun of me a lot...and call me names, and unlike Jassi, I'm chubby and chunky...she's thin and pretty.  Now I look better...I don't wear glasses and I am still slowly going through my makeover.   But how the kids made fun of Jassi in school and the crap she is going through with guys, is all the same stuff that actually happened to me and for me to watch this show teaches me that people need to stop criticizing how everyone looks, and look into someone's heart.  I know that it gets to be boring at times...but if you look at the positive of the show, then watch and learn something about it.  Everyone is beautiful in the inside.  That is what they are trying to show...it doesn't matter if you are ugly or beautiful. 
that's a fake story.......don believe......no solid proof......Impossible guys don believe......
i'm not criticizing munizaa.......but a person posted this topic......and it's not true.....
What?? Kkusum is finishing in 5 days...don't say like that sneha (BTW nice avatar) ......It seems God is going to grant my prayers😉
Originally posted by Daisy

Hi buli..
Although its true that shows like Kusum and all the k-serials are senseless,I still feel that Jassi is definitely a breath of fresh air to the Indian viewers.(not just Purab 😉 ).Since the makers swayed away from the original story,it has ruined the series and lost some viewers,but sensible viewers like us will agree that it's definitely wiser to invest some time in Jassi than in the mawkish kekta serials.
And about the show's success,it ran successfully not only in Columbia,but also in 25 countries across the world.So,why not in India?
And I want to tell you one more thing.If you had seen the old home-page of India-Forums,you might know that there are more topics and posts in the JJKN section than in any other.Isn't this enough to show that people still consider this serial more worthwhile than the others?

its not like swinging from story line to story line . its just that  they cant , and they just cant yarn stories . the original story of blf would have been of 6 monthes length(i suppose ). cause only 6 monthes worth of the serial makes sense .look what happens when u try to pull the rubber chord .
jassi was a fresh air for first 5 to 6 monthes . then it turned stale .they tried to catch the sob story viewers with armaan's  schemes, an jassi  crying over it (oh head ache ) again.  its from then arman lost popularity . we wud have even gone for nandu as jassi's match. our decision was" just give us a break or just put these gals or us out of misery ". an speaking of not comparing it with k stories . well, it wud  well turn into one in 2 years so. cause those stories too had this type of start. just because jassi is a workin girl and k story heroines r house wifes it  doesnot make sense to make them different.  any self respecting girl wud strongly oppose such behaviour. if jassi is given enuff  sense to protest  to purav for his doings against her wish . she shud have been born with that wit to identify  armaan's wrong doings . n she wud not have been there begging for armaan sir's mercy . got the point?
     jassi is the main cast here rite? but look who rules the serial? every body saying its good for jassi to marry him or her . there is a story copyright for it . but frankly what wud you choose in your real life if u where given that choice an u were jassi (set aside this serial) . keeping in mind that  you get into the same situation .
      n it was the directors that made that purav charactor rite ? when he appeared we all were wishing for someone else to cum into her life , this armaan is a drab (he cannot do anything for himself just go on press a stressball, the directors have made him so u can say , but then the directors have made all the other characters too). so,for jassis match, anybody else wud have fitted the cast, not just a high bred one .
      n look, the time when they created betty la fea the mentality of the people were different . n in 21st century the r different . at that time these gals were too much dependent on their male counterparts to be a part of corporate world rite? but not today . even, today gals think that its well to go alone than just  go for a junk (not hunk). actually today in this corporate world armaan stands nowhere . jassi can anytime leave his company an give him back his kohinoor (that armaan so dearly wanted) but that wud not have even helped cause it is jassi who was actually running both of them .the finance decisions were her.  owning a company is no big deal .u can lose it the next day to your rival .