Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I didn't know that Luna was Lily (II) middle name.
But it doesnt seem that wierd to me.
JKR said even in the interview after the 5th book that Luna helped Harry in ways others didn't...In the emotional way that even Ron and Hermoine couldn't help him.
Ahhh well it is that they are cousins, but they just might.
:]

-Mahak-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Albus,Rose,Lily n Hugo (Page 5)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini786

JKR said even in the interview after the 5th book that Luna helped Harry in ways others didn't...In the emotional way that even Ron and Hermoine couldn't help him.

Yes that is very much True...Luna may have been an oddity, But bcoz of  sum trustworthiness and simplicity that emanates from her, Harry found it easier to Talk with her abt his feelings esp after Sirius' death n all...

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

Originally posted by sumera siddiqui

Originally posted by sumera siddiqui

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

Originally posted by Tani91

Lily LUNA pOTTER???
Whoz that??? Confused Confused

I too do feel Albus and Rose have got it in for each other! Wink
that's Harry-Ginny's daughter..her middle name is Luna
i nvr knew datConfusedConfused...y is her middle nm luna??????????Ouch

n newayz i too hav a feelin dat albus n rose wil end up bein a happy coupleEmbarrassed

coz luna is their frnd...........albus n rose....luv tht coupleLOL

Sumera I know Lily is Harry's Daughter..But Luna was her Middle Name I never lnew..N he named his daughter after LUNA of all the ppl..what I mean is, hasnt he greater and closer Pals?Confused U sure this Lily "Luna" Potter refers to Luna Lovegood really?

n yep..Albus Is sooo sweeet...he is just too lovable and I am sure Rose A;lbus will make a wickeddd couple!WinkClap

well his only friends are Ron,Hermione,Luna n Neville,I believe.

And for him"greater n closer pals" are only Ron n HermioneEmbarrassed

Lily Luna Potter....the middle name Luna refers to Luna Lovegood coz JKR said in her interview that Harry named his daughter Luna coz he likes her.I saw it in the video....JKR was making that family tree she gave the reasons

Albus n Rose will make a wicked couple....I'm sure of itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(Al like Harry n Rosie like Hermione)Embarrassed

Oh Ok..i din see that interview..But even then seems quite an odd reason..anyways..who is complaining?! who doesnt Like Luna...She Rulz!!! Just Love Looony!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
really...shez really sumthn...mst say jo truely wrkd ossom 2 craete her

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Ahhh well it is that they are cousins, but they just might.
:]

-Mahak-

yeah she is right abt lunaEmbarrassed

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Yes that is very much True...Luna may have been an oddity, But bcoz of  sum trustworthiness and simplicity that emanates from her, Harry found it easier to Talk with her abt his feelings esp after Sirius' death n all...

trueeeClap

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
hehe..neither work out!..because Rose, Hugo, Lily, James, Albus & Scorpius are all related!
Rose-Hugo are bro-sis
Lily, James & Albus are bro-sis
& then, Molly & Draco are cousins, so that would make Draco & Ginny/Ron first cousins, which would make Scorpius & the rest first cousins are well!

So even when people talked about Ginny & Draco, that would be cousin to cousin!

*Jane*

*Jane*

Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Krupa-

hehe..neither work out!..because Rose, Hugo, Lily, James, Albus & Scorpius are all related!
Rose-Hugo are bro-sis
& then, Molly & Draco are cousins, so that would make Draco & Ginny/Ron first cousins, which would make Scorpius & the rest first cousins are well!

Ermm You're right about the James-Albus-Lily and Rose-Hugo being brother and sister but the cousin thing may be a bit off.

We don't know if Molly and Draco are cousins much less first cousins.
We know that Molly has a muggle cousin that is an accountant, Sirius and Molly are "cousins by marriage" probably referring to Ignatius Prewett who married Sirius and Regulus' aunt Lucretia.

Nymphadora Tonks is Draco's first cousin
Sirius and Regulas Black are Draco's first cousin once removed  and also third cousins once removed because of Walburga and Orion Black, respectively, (Sirius and Regulas' parents) who are second cousins to eachother and husband and wife.

The Weasley children (Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny) are not Draco's first cousins because neither Narcissa nor Lucius is Molly or Arthurs brother/sister.
Chances are though that they are cousins of some sort seeing as pureblood wizarding families do tend to inbreed.

Personally, though, it doesn't matter if they are cousins. They should not breed with eachother, though, considering the high percentage of problems that the child could have due to the parents having closer DNA.

sumera siddiqui

Goldie

sumera siddiqui

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Jane*

[QUOTE=-Krupa-]hehe..neither work out!..because Rose, Hugo, Lily, James, Albus & Scorpius are all related!
Rose-Hugo are bro-sis

Ermm You're right about the James-Albus-Lily and Rose-Hugo being brother and sister but the cousin thing may be a bit off.

We don't know if Molly and Draco are cousins much less first cousins.
We know that Molly has a muggle cousin that is an accountant, Sirius and Molly are "cousins by marriage" probably referring to Ignatius Prewett who married Sirius and Regulus' aunt Lucretia.

Nymphadora Tonks is Draco's first cousin
Sirius and Regulas Black are Draco's first cousin once removed  and also third cousins once removed because of Walburga and Orion Black, respectively, (Sirius and Regulas' parents) who are second cousins to eachother and husband and wife.

The Weasley children (Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny) are not Draco's first cousins because neither Narcissa nor Lucius is Molly or Arthurs brother/sister.
Chances are though that they are cousins of some sort seeing as pureblood wizarding families do tend to inbreed.

Personally, though, it doesn't matter if they are cousins. They should not breed with eachother, though, considering the high percentage of problems that the child could have due to the parents having closer DNA.
[/QUOTE/]

totally agree with u jane on that first cousins issueSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top