Harry Potter

Albus,Rose,Lily n Hugo - Page 4

sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

Oh Ok..i din see that interview..But even then seems quite an odd reason..anyways..who is complaining?! who doesnt Like Luna...She Rulz!!! Just Love Looony!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah it's odd.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't know that Luna was Lily (II) middle name.
But it doesnt seem that wierd to me.
JKR said even in the interview after the 5th book that Luna helped Harry in ways others didn't...In the emotional way that even Ron and Hermoine couldn't help him.
Ahhh well it is that they are cousins, but they just might.
:]

-Mahak-
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mini786

JKR said even in the interview after the 5th book that Luna helped Harry in ways others didn't...In the emotional way that even Ron and Hermoine couldn't help him.

Yes that is very much True...Luna may have been an oddity, But bcoz of  sum trustworthiness and simplicity that emanates from her, Harry found it easier to Talk with her abt his feelings esp after Sirius' death n all...
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh Ok..i din see that interview..But even then seems quite an odd reason..anyways..who is complaining?! who doesnt Like Luna...She Rulz!!! Just Love Looony!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

really...shez really sumthn...mst say jo truely wrkd ossom 2 craete her

This content was originally posted by: Mini786

Ahhh well it is that they are cousins, but they just might.
:]

-Mahak-

yeah she is right abt luna๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes that is very much True...Luna may have been an oddity, But bcoz of  sum trustworthiness and simplicity that emanates from her, Harry found it easier to Talk with her abt his feelings esp after Sirius' death n all...

trueee๐Ÿ‘

-Krupa- thumbnail
hehe..neither work out!..because Rose, Hugo, Lily, James, Albus & Scorpius are all related!
Rose-Hugo are bro-sis
Lily, James & Albus are bro-sis
& then, Molly & Draco are cousins, so that would make Draco & Ginny/Ron first cousins, which would make Scorpius & the rest first cousins are well!

So even when people talked about Ginny & Draco, that would be cousin to cousin!
*Jane* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Krupa-

hehe..neither work out!..because Rose, Hugo, Lily, James, Albus & Scorpius are all related!
Rose-Hugo are bro-sis
Lily, James & Albus are bro-sis
& then, Molly & Draco are cousins, so that would make Draco & Ginny/Ron first cousins, which would make Scorpius & the rest first cousins are well!

So even when people talked about Ginny & Draco, that would be cousin to cousin!

๐Ÿค” You're right about the James-Albus-Lily and Rose-Hugo being brother and sister but the cousin thing may be a bit off.

We don't know if Molly and Draco are cousins much less first cousins.
We know that Molly has a muggle cousin that is an accountant, Sirius and Molly are "cousins by marriage" probably referring to Ignatius Prewett who married Sirius and Regulus' aunt Lucretia.

Nymphadora Tonks is Draco's first cousin
Sirius and Regulas Black are Draco's first cousin once removed  and also third cousins once removed because of Walburga and Orion Black, respectively, (Sirius and Regulas' parents) who are second cousins to eachother and husband and wife.

The Weasley children (Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny) are not Draco's first cousins because neither Narcissa nor Lucius is Molly or Arthurs brother/sister.
Chances are though that they are cousins of some sort seeing as pureblood wizarding families do tend to inbreed.

Personally, though, it doesn't matter if they are cousins. They should not breed with eachother, though, considering the high percentage of problems that the child could have due to the parents having closer DNA.

[QUOTE=*Jane*]

๐Ÿค” You're right about the James-Albus-Lily and Rose-Hugo being brother and sister but the cousin thing may be a bit off.

We know that Molly has a muggle cousin that is an accountant, Sirius and Molly are "cousins by marriage" probably referring to Ignatius Prewett who married Sirius and Regulus' aunt Lucretia.

Sirius and Regulas Black are Draco's first cousin once removed  and also third cousins once removed because of Walburga and Orion Black, respectively, (Sirius and Regulas' parents) who are second cousins to eachother and husband and wife.

The Weasley children (Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny) are not Draco's first cousins because neither Narcissa nor Lucius is Molly or Arthurs brother/sister.
Chances are though that they are cousins of some sort seeing as pureblood wizarding families do tend to inbreed.

Personally, though, it doesn't matter if they are cousins. They should not breed with eachother, though, considering the high percentage of problems that the child could have due to the parents having closer DNA.
[/QUOTE/]

totally agree with u jane on that first cousins issue๐Ÿ˜Š

-Krupa- thumbnail
[QUOTE=sumera siddiqui]

[/QUOTE/]

hehe..when I said first cousins, i meant cousins once removed..

but Molly & Draco are cousins by marrige! Its Molly-Siruis-Bellatrix-Draco!(fill in the missing people that they havent mentioned in the books too many times)

so they are related by lots & lots of marriges..

Edited by -Krupa- - 16 years ago