Paranormal

Discuss:Astrology vs New Age Spirituality

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Glitter Graphic: 1ab7bbf4086edc8ba5522c0223ff3479.gif Hiya Friends!! Glitter Graphic: 1ab7bbf4086edc8ba5522c0223ff3479.gif

Welcome to a new Discussion topic at Paranormal/Spirituality ForumTongue

As the title suggest, i have chosen to compare 2 interesting topics, Astrology and New Age Spirituality with each other!

Some info first:Tongue

Glitter Graphic: 08c39b487651dbfd86fcb0949c2499d8.gif

Events that happen on Earth are influenced by celestial bodies such as the moon, sun, stars, and planets.

Astrology is simply referred to, as the study of events influenced by celestial bodies. These includes the star signs, zodiac, horoscope, and more.

On the other hand, New Age Spirituality is known as a belief in Spiritual Communication, Psychics, or the Paranormal. Those who believe in Spirits, Reincarnation, Karma, psychic ability or psychic powersetc.

Nowadays many people use astrology and psychic for business, households and even in other establishments for its well known used, some other used it for their personal needs.

Astrology is a method predicting events based upon the assumption of celestial bodies particularly planets, moon, sun and even stars that depicts the events to a persons existence.

In psychic,our physical five sensory world we are often not aware of the entourage of spirit that accompanies us through our every day life. Our senses will pick up smells and sounds, and we may even see things – and we often put it down to logical reasoning.

My questions now:

• -- What are your views on Astrology and New Age Sprituality?  Do u believe in Astrology and New Age Spirituality
  • --Do Psychic and astrology make an enormous impact on Your life?
  • If you had to choose between seeking help by Astrology  or by psychic..which one would you choose?
  • Anything else you would love to add on this..?

Happy discussing!Smile

Regards,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shijhuHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss:Astrology vs New Age Spirituality" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged

woww gracie awesome topic wud love to talk on dis Clap

• -- What are your views on Astrology and New Age Sprituality?  Do u believe in Astrology and New Age Spiritualityyes i do believe is astrology n abt dis new age spirituality want to belive but something inside asks me not to cuz da thingw hcih we experienced is an illusion for us as for astrology i belive astrology can help only to an extent like if we sit n think ohh the astrologer said i will be a rich person one day n just sit n dream we cant get anything rathar will loose evereything so everything shud be in limits
  • --Do Psychic and astrology make an enormous impact on Your life?no it doesnt
  • If you had to choose between seeking help by Astrology  or by psychic..which one would you choose?deffo astrology cuz astrology can help us decide a goal whereas psychic can leave an impact deep which we may not know at da present times but later in life it may manifest into some kind
  • Anything else you would love to add on this..?no not at all LOL

Edited by shijhu - 02 January 2008 at 3:54am

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
  • -- What are your views on Astrology and New Age Sprituality?  Do u believe in Astrology and New Age Spirituality
I do not believe in astrology to change my day to day life according to it, astorlogy to me is just for the sake of fun, where as, I truly believe in karma and the sixth sense or psychic powers..I have learnt from my own premonitions that human brains can detect what might happen in the future based on what probably has happened in the past or is happening in the present, I have grown to trust that instinct.
No, they do not make a huge impact on my life bcoz I like to live life as it comes and live it the way it is, I cannot really change it by knowing what will happen in the future, bco if something bad is to happen int he future, it will not only spoil my present, bcoz i will be thinking about it, it will further ruin my ability to make a educated decision on the situation when it arises, bcoz i would have already been scared of what it might do...
  • If you had to choose between seeking help by Astrology  or by psychic..which one would you choose?
I would choose neither though..i would just trust my instincts and my own premonition.
Yes, always believe in your own self, bcoz no one knows you better than your own self and at the end of the day, you are your biggest lover and only you have power to change your life. So as much as astrology and psychic can predict your life, nothing can/will happen for you, you got to do it for yourself. Smile

sunilsahu

sunilsahu

Posted: 06 January 2008 at 3:03am | IP Logged
what is the point since neither of them are meant to be practiced by common people? a common person should believe in own efforts and just get what is expected to get.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

LOLThanks for replying friendsTongue

Let me answer alsoBig smile

Well i don't really believe in astrology, but yeah i do read the daily horoscopes in newspapers or onlineLOL patta nahin kyun..i think maybe becoz i jus twant to try out if that what is written is true....Tongue
sometimes the predictaions come true..sometimes not...Wink

New Age spirituality has also got my interest, coz i hear lotsa stories abt how psychic readings and psychic encounters changed lives of people..but as far as myslef concerned..i don't think i woul go thru it.

I believe in karma..so i think that makes me answer with a yes on the questionWink

Nah not really..as i said i just read the hososcopes, but i don;t belive what is really written in it..i mean if there is written in ur hosroscope..Today u will met someone...i don't walk excitedly..thinking wow today is the dayLOL

i think i woul choose for Psychic readings..as i have heard good and true stories..Tongue

When u need help..and there is no way out..sometimes you can't really stop considering such things like consulting a psychic, medium etcWink

Well, just that whatever u hear from a psychich or read in horoscopes etc doesn't need to be the truth and to be believed

Love,

Gracella

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
^^ well said Celia Big smile Big smile

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 11 January 2008 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

-- What are your views on Astrology and New Age Sprituality?  Do u believe in Astrology and New Age Spirituality
    I believe in Astrology which is practiced by genuine people. but not supporting the persons who make it a  business.  My education, marriage and  job etc up to the age of 32 was predicted correctly at an early age itself by a person who never take even a rupee or any thing from the persons approaching for help.
    --Do Psychic and astrology make an enormous impact on Your life?
  • Not at all.
    If you had to choose between seeking help by Astrology  or by psychic..which one would you choose?
    Astrology, from a genuine person, even now  there are persons who never treat it as business and knowledge in it. 

All these are too personal.

Edited by nitasuni - 11 January 2008 at 5:17am

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

My questions now:

astrology crap and new age spirituality? what is that? and astrology, well let's see IT'S NOT LIKE ME... :)

• --Do Psychic and astrology make an enormous impact on Your life? no!
  • If you had to choose between seeking help by Astrology  or by psychic..which one would you choose? psychic 'cause they can see deal people :d scary!
  • Anything else you would love to add on this..? you should just follow your heart and not the astrology crap.
Moderator's Note:

Congrats! Animation:

Of this General Discussions Hunt, you have reached the end,
And this is the last of all the animations,
Now, to the ID "bollycrazy" all these animations you must send,
Once again, from the GD team, congratulations!

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 19 January 2008 at 6:29am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top