IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Originally posted by rukhaya

Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by rukhaya

so so great to see yah all reporting..that was was i wanted...thanks.. Mishu, Rukhi, Geet, ADi, Saira and hope to see yah all over cc forum soon Tongue 

No problem... I am always here... there's no way I'm leaving CC lol

hehe yeah good to know hun..i just want you to be active here..btw have u read..u do have an admirer...SameerLOL

Yh I read... hmmm... dunno what to say about it lol kOi baat nahi... aisa he hOta hayWink

lol... no I didn't mean it in that way

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wanted!! Start reporting Now! (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Pinky-

Originally posted by -Pinky-

me missing??r u serious gracy.. i m here every single day LOL
and star, i post in almost every new topic at cc. but if theres nothing new to post then thats not my fault is it Embarrassed.. n some threads r way too long n i don't have time to read all of it to see whats going on...
and thats my answer for u too gracy on y i don't post much..
no i'm not kidding pinkz..u are missing...u are only replying in Say what thread!Winkso if you think others are too long..dear then don't wait till threads become too long..start replying instantlyLOLLOL or create a new threadBig smile waisey bhi it's been ages ago since u posted a new topicOuchLOLLOL

k i will try to post as much i can before 7.. Big smile after 7 i will get kinda busy ..school's starting, and i will have tests n quizzes pretty much every week bcuz exams r coming up.. and semester is ending so i have to hand in all the missing assignments(which i have a lot of) before 17 .. plus i m also starting drivers ed.. so u wont see me much   
aww.. itna busy..but it;s okay Pinkz..school goes first for sureBig smile and oh my god..u are staring drivers ed..gosh i hope all the road passengers etc will take good care coz..u will be driving nahLOL

oh thanxx gracy LOL LOL i m gonna be a rly good driver.. just watch Wink n then we can race to see whos better(*cough* me) LOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

arre I am here yaar

• --Where have u been?

I have been around... on IF...checking my PMs everyday...just don't get enough time to post...

• -- Why are u less Active?( Give reasons-- if personal..we understand...if becoz of something about CC forum..then do share!)

yaar... its personalWink I am sure Grace do knows yLOL

well I guess I can't hide it anymore...guys I got married again..Embarrassed with Ranbir Kapoor...and I have been busy... and I don't leave him alone for one min... u know how many girls r fida over him... I don't want anyone to steal him from me...and Josna and Sasna love their new daddyLOL

• hey sapna..of course i know..but i just wanted u too report too..coz others are really missing yah nah..at least they have seen a jhalak of you now and know that u married RKLOLLOL

COngrats hun and i can imagine that Josna and Sasna love new daddyWink
    thanks Grace di...yea yaar...they r very happy... and Ranbir loves them a lot tooEmbarrassed wah Pati ho to aisa...

btw sorry Grace di... me didn't invite u to my wedding againOuch but My Sasur jee...said not many guests allowed...so I said ok...EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah he seems to be an awesome pati indeedBig smile
    no prob dear..waisey bhi Hrithik and me are secretly on our 3rd honeymoon..we are in Switzerland..*pstt don't tell anyoneEmbarrassed*  to celebrate our birthdaysEmbarrassed so i wouldn't be able to attend the wedding anyways nahBig smile

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
    ^OMG!! Shocked Sapna Di got married again...?!! woh bhi Ranbir Kapoor sa?Confused halia!

I wasn''t imvited? Cry kathi! Embarrassed

waise Congratulations and hope your "relatioship" lasts longer than Gracy-Hrithik! LOL LOL LOL

Edited by ~Misha~ - 02 January 2008 at 3:38pm

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

arre I am here yaar

--Where have u been?

I have been around... on IF...checking my PMs everyday...just don't get enough time to post...

• -- Why are u less Active?( Give reasons-- if personal..we understand...if becoz of something about CC forum..then do share!)

yaar... its personalWink I am sure Grace do knows yLOL

well I guess I can't hide it anymore...guys I got married again..Embarrassed with Ranbir Kapoor...and I have been busy... and I don't leave him alone for one min... u know how many girls r fida over him... I don't want anyone to steal him from me...and Josna and Sasna love their new daddyLOL

• hey sapna..of course i know..but i just wanted u too report too..coz others are really missing yah nah..at least they have seen a jhalak of you now and know that u married RKLOLLOL

COngrats hun and i can imagine that Josna and Sasna love new daddyWink
    thanks Grace di...yea yaar...they r very happy... and Ranbir loves them a lot tooEmbarrassed wah Pati ho to aisa...

btw sorry Grace di... me didn't invite u to my wedding againOuch but My Sasur jee...said not many guests allowed...so I said ok...EmbarrassedLOL

areee yeh kab kaha aur kasa ho gaya?Cry mujha toh batana chahiya tha.Cry mujhe bhi invite nahin kiya.Cry

souro

souro

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Misha~

^OMG!! Shocked Sapna Di got married again...?!! woh bhi Panbir Kapoor sa?Confused halia!

waise Congratulations and hope your "relatioship" lasts longer than Gracy-Hrithik! LOL LOL LOL

Yeh Panbir Kapoor kaun hai?? And do you really want to attend the wedding of some Panbir Kapoor?? LOL

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
    ^cholly...typing error...fixed! Embarrassed LOL LOL

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Misha~

^OMG!! Shocked Sapna Di got married again...?!! woh bhi Ranbir Kapoor sa?Confused halia!

Hey misha I'm amanEmbarrassed

aree not only u she didn't even invite me.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top