Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

arre I am here yaar

• --Where have u been?
  • I have been around... on IF...checking my PMs everyday...just don't get enough time to post...

• -- Why are u less Active?( Give reasons-- if personal..we understand...if becoz of something about CC forum..then do share!)
  • yaar... its personal๐Ÿ˜‰ I am sure Grace do knows y๐Ÿ˜†

well I guess I can't hide it anymore...guys I got married again..๐Ÿ˜ณ with Ranbir Kapoor...and I have been busy... and I don't leave him alone for one min... u know how many girls r fida over him... I don't want anyone to steal him from me...and Josna and Sasna love their new daddy๐Ÿ˜†

hey sapna..of course i know..but i just wanted u too report too..coz others are really missing yah nah..at least they have seen a jhalak of you now and know that u married RK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

COngrats hun and i can imagine that Josna and Sasna love new daddy๐Ÿ˜‰
    TrustYourSelf thumbnail
    Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

kyOn... pasand aya naa...

well nOw that didi prOve One thing thats atleast i m nOt gOing tO prOpOse yOu in future... secure yOu re...๐Ÿ˜†

wow which means u had to make sure u never propose to me๐Ÿ˜†
    3rd joke i heard at  cc forum in this new year๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
    TrustYourSelf thumbnail
    Originally posted by: rukhaya

No problem... I am always here... there's no way I'm leaving CC lol

hehe yeah good to know hun..i just want you to be active here..btw have u read..u do have an admirer...Sameer๐Ÿ˜†
    Originally posted by: Gracella

hehe yeah good to know hun..i just want you to be active here..btw have u read..u do have an admirer...Sameer๐Ÿ˜†

Yh I read... hmmm... dunno what to say about it lol

~Anji~ thumbnail
  • --Where have u been?  At home..j/k...i am kinda busy with L&F and misc...so cant post her much,....sowie...but will try to from now on.... thats pretty much the answer to the first and second question..
  •  

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey sapna..of course i know..but i just wanted u too report too..coz others are really missing yah nah..at least they have seen a jhalak of you now and know that u married RK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

COngrats hun and i can imagine that Josna and Sasna love new daddy๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks Grace di...yea yaar...they r very happy... and Ranbir loves them a lot too๐Ÿ˜ณ wah Pati ho to aisa...

btw sorry Grace di... me didn't invite u to my wedding again but My Sasur jee...said not many guests allowed...so I said ok...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Am here...

• --Where have u been?

Am still here..Just been a bit busy and soo many new thread that i was confused but now i will be more active..

• -- Why are u less Active?( Give reasons-- if personal..we understand...if becoz of something about CC forum..then do share!)

Less active because i went to Uk for my studies and it took me a while to adjust and so on thats why wasn't that active..And had my exams as well. And had to cope with the loss of someone important in my life.But now am pretty much ok so will be more and more active...Nice to see soo many new members. CC Rocks as usual๐Ÿ˜‰

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wow which means u had to make sure u never propose to me๐Ÿ˜†
    3rd joke i heard at  cc forum in this new year๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

it means yOu want me tO prOpOse yOu....

yOu are tired Of Nugs type Of guys na... whO is prOpOsing almOst every girl... yOu want a sincare pati like me.... sOo sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

daikha... ktnay saaray Or jOkes bi maar diay... ab khush!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

lol this CC section is full of jokes
    Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Originally posted by: rukhaya

Yh I read... hmmm... dunno what to say about it lol kOi baat nahi... aisa he hOta hay๐Ÿ˜‰