Wanted!! Start reporting Now! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Gracella

• --Where have u been?

Around. lol im everywhere yaar

• -- Why are u less Active?( Give reasons-- if personal..we understand...if becoz of something about CC forum..then do share!)

As im ill, and im CM on top so im everywhere n cant post in one section all the timeπŸ˜† and i have exams so revising

repOrter usman tO gracy.... usman tO gracy...
πŸ˜‰

aray yaar sum Of em are just a bit less active.... and btw... lOng time hOgyaya... tujhay bi nahi daikha... πŸ˜•

where was yOu Gracy didi...

Start reporting one by one now...πŸ˜ƒ

Answer these questions!

• --Where have u been?

Partying day and night πŸ˜† well nahin just it was vacation toh spending time with ma family 😊

• -- Why are u less Active?( Give reasons-- if personal..we understand...if becoz of something about CC forum..then do share!)

New Years... Christmas usse phele Eid....and now Work 😑 but i will try to be here more often 😳

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Adi (Adildagr8) - replies only where rida is...πŸ˜‰

i was late once...cnt be late again...so i keep an eye....is bar kuch miss na hojaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

no i'm not kidding pinkz..u are missing...u are only replying in Say what thread!πŸ˜‰so if you think others are too long..dear then don't wait till threads become too long..start replying instantlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† or create a new threadπŸ˜ƒ waisey bhi it's been ages ago since u posted a new topicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

k i will try to post as much i can before 7.. πŸ˜ƒ after 7 i will get kinda busy ..school's starting, and i will have tests n quizzes pretty much every week bcuz exams r coming up.. and semester is ending so i have to hand in all the missing assignments(which i have a lot of) before 17 .. plus i m also starting drivers ed.. so u wont see me much   
so so great to see yah all reporting..that was was i wanted...thanks.. Mishu, Rukhi, Geet, ADi, Saira and hope to see yah all over cc forum soon πŸ˜›

i forgot to add ISraa's name(sweetangel18) πŸ˜› even she was missing..but i can see she is back now πŸ˜›

Thanks Starry for helping and yeah sabki khabbar rakhna toh hi tumhari kaam hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Usmaan: Vaah Gracy didi..? cool that sounds better than Bhabhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Pinky-

k i will try to post as much i can before 7.. πŸ˜ƒ after 7 i will get kinda busy ..school's starting, and i will have tests n quizzes pretty much every week bcuz exams r coming up.. and semester is ending so i have to hand in all the missing assignments(which i have a lot of) before 17 .. plus i m also starting drivers ed.. so u wont see me much   

aww.. itna busy..but it;s okay Pinkz..school goes first for sureπŸ˜ƒ

and oh my god..u are staring drivers ed..gosh i hope all the road passengers etc will take good care coz..u will be driving nahπŸ˜†

arre I am here yaar

• --Where have u been?
  • I have been around... on IF...checking my PMs everyday...just don't get enough time to post...

• yaar... its personalπŸ˜‰ I am sure Grace do knows yπŸ˜†

well I guess I can't hide it anymore...guys I got married again..😳 with Ranbir Kapoor...and I have been busy... and I don't leave him alone for one min... u know how many girls r fida over him... I don't want anyone to steal him from me...and Josna and Sasna love their new daddyπŸ˜†

so so great to see yah all reporting..that was was i wanted...thanks.. Mishu, Rukhi, Geet, ADi, Saira and hope to see yah all over cc forum soon πŸ˜› 

No problem... I am always here... there's no way I'm leaving CC lol

@Usmaan: Vaah Gracy didi..? cool that sounds better than Bhabhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

kyOn... pasand aya naa...

well nOw that didi prOve One thing thats atleast i m nOt gOing tO prOpOse yOu in future... secure yOu re...πŸ˜†