What Your Clothes Say About You -:- - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys wear over-sized shirts!!!!!!!>.......baggy jeans!!!!!!.......jerseys!!!!!!!! 🀒
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
that is SO non-girlish!!!!!
hmph!
lmaooooo haha they aint over sized..haha i buy the right sized onezzzz πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i aint no girly girl so its fine πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

When you're buying clothes, do you think about how they would make you look in a person's view??

nope... i just buy whatever i feel i'll look good in or be comfy in. I cant possibly dress according to other's wishes... their taste could be bad... i kno my choice cant b rong, and even if it is acc to others, its their problemπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

What effect do Your clothes have on You? What type of impression do they make for you to people?

i like showing off my clothes if they are new and i feel they're really pretty/elegant/gorgeousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i feel good in my clothes... no idea as to wat impression ppl get abt my clothesπŸ˜†

Would you change your clothing style if they made a bad impression?

i kno tat my clothing style is not all tat bad, quite tolerable. I doubt if i'll make a bad impressionπŸ˜›. As the saying goes, those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Gott anything else ya want to say?

believe in urself... dont bother abt others, if u like smtn, dont hesitate to choose tat... if u keep thinking, someonde else might take it away and u will be left regretting... lesson i learnt; personal experienceπŸ˜†...

vavavoom - u dont like to wear jeans? 😲
i'm personally quite girly and i'm like ur frnds trying to make my tom-boy frnd dress-upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i jsut looveee dressing up... i keep trying in vain to get my frnd wear something elegant and nice accesories... i understand ur frnd's plightπŸ˜†

Originally posted by prithvi lover

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys wear over-sized shirts!!!!!!!>.......baggy jeans!!!!!!.......jerseys!!!!!!!! 🀒
eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
that is SO non-girlish!!!!!
hmph!

πŸ˜†

LMAO !!!

its 50/50 wit me πŸ˜†

depends on how im feeling

smtimes tracksuits

and smtimes il be reli girly πŸ˜†

tracksuits can be girly too smtimes, jst get pink ones, dey are sooo cute πŸ˜†

@ nsheena: haha my friends force me but it doesnt work to wear jeans haha so they dnt bother anymore πŸ˜†
^ lol.. cant blame them... πŸ˜› but u cud give it a try... and u cud try gettin dressed up... u might like getting dressed up once in a while πŸ˜‰ (i am so persistent! πŸ˜† )
i cant step out of the house w/o matching earrings and eye liner πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by nsheena - 16 years ago

Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

lmaooooo haha they aint over sized..haha i buy the right sized onezzzz πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i aint no girly girl so its fine πŸ˜›

oh cmon!!!!!!

god had made MEN to dress up in the things YOU wear!

u on the other hand........shud be more like a girl!

i aint judgin' here......but u noe.......tomboys just creep me out bigtime!!!!!!!

Originally posted by damilola

πŸ˜†

LMAO !!!

its 50/50 wit me πŸ˜†

depends on how im feeling

smtimes tracksuits

and smtimes il be reli girly πŸ˜†

tracksuits can be girly too smtimes, jst get pink ones, dey are sooo cute πŸ˜†

tracksuits??....girly?..........pink.......?

yea ok THAT works for me!πŸ˜†

but JERSEYS!? DONOT!!!!!!🀒

LMAO, nice discussion going on πŸ˜†

Prithvi--> hah!! I wear over sized shirts!! And i do have baggy sweatpants πŸ˜† **sticks out tounge**

Dammy--> for some reason, i HATE track suits, they're yuckkky :D

Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

LMAO, nice discussion going on πŸ˜†

Prithvi--> hah!! I wear over sized shirts!! And i do have baggy sweatpants πŸ˜† **sticks out tounge**

hmph!!!!...........i shud give u a makeover!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ