Kkoi Dil Main Hain

India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

THE NIGHT ARJUN FAKE DIED!~!!!! (Page 2)

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

that is what i think...i also dont care if this is the arjun ITS EJAZ KHAN

but if it is not arjun who will kajal end up with

mallika

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
OK OK OK FINE THEN GUYZ DONT BELIEVE BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK. AND U KNOW WHEN HE WAS DYING HE COULDN'T SAY ANTHING BECUZ HE WAS STABBED TOO HARD. AND THE DANCING WITH KAJAL PART THAT WAS A DREAM AND HE WAS CRYING BECUZ HE WAS DYING AND HE HUGGED KAJAL TO GET SOME KIND OF GRIP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. KUSHAL LED HIM HERE AND WHEN HE WAS DYING HE AS POINTING AT SAMAY Y? WELL BECUZ HE WAS INVOLVED IN THIS. I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I KNOW~!!!!!1!!
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I think that the person that died in Kajal's arms was infact Sahil. I think that Samay IS be involved. Here's what I think:

Kushaal killed Sahil thinking that it was Arjun.

Samay wanted arjun dead and so that he can get kajal back and paid kushaal to kill him and then helped Kushaal escape and leave town. Cause Samay couldn't have killed Arjun himself cause then it would become an even bigger issue and everyone would hate him afterwards.

Therefore, by getting Kuhsaal involved to kill Arjun, the suspicion would be lifted off from Samay and everyone would believe that Kuhsaal did cause he had reason to cause him and arjun were enemies. 

Malhar (the witness woman) said that Sahil had come to the city recently cause he and her had a fight right? Well, Kushaal probably spotted him and then killed him......thinking it was really Arjun and not knowing that it was Sahil. Samay also thought that the arjun that was killed was really arjun and not Sahil.

So, in conclusion, Kushaal and Samay planned all this cause it has already been stated that whoever did this did so will careful planning. The person they killed was in fact Sahil and they killed him thinking he was Arjun. Once they killed him, they sent him in to kajal to make her believe that he is dead. Either way, Kushaal is the murder cause he had blood on his hands and wasn't even invited to the party so he had no business being there. Samay did the planning and Kushaal initiated it.

That's what I think.  

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz's babe

OK OK OK FINE THEN GUYZ DONT BELIEVE BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK. AND U KNOW WHEN HE WAS DYING HE COULDN'T SAY ANTHING BECUZ HE WAS STABBED TOO HARD. AND THE DANCING WITH KAJAL PART THAT WAS A DREAM AND HE WAS CRYING BECUZ HE WAS DYING AND HE HUGGED KAJAL TO GET SOME KIND OF GRIP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. KUSHAL LED HIM HERE AND WHEN HE WAS DYING HE AS POINTING AT SAMAY Y? WELL BECUZ HE WAS INVOLVED IN THIS. I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I KNOW~!!!!!1!!
i agree wid ya abt dis coz weneva we say sumfine like dat ppl take it da wrong way sumtimes.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kareena_uk

i think its sahil who died the killer probly thought it was arjun but the thing confusing me is if that was not arjun why did he hug kajol and start crying and holding samays hand when he was running to catch kushal

I AGREE BUT I STILL THINK ITS SAHIL WHO DIED!!!!!!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Maybe the defence just made up the Sahil guy to make their case stronger, and their actually isn't a Sahil. It shows that people do have lookalikes, and since Ejaz is not Sahil, he has to be Arjun.
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
I like Ejaz and all but I really want Arjun to come back
your theory may be right
but the question is why would samay want to kill arjun
for kajal??
it's all confusing
hope it's all revealed next week!!Confused
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

i didn't read all the early posts, but Samay could want to kill Arjun cause so he could marry Kajal since he did love her (still does ??) Confused Okay, so maybe the person that did die was Sahil...but why would he hug Kajal? Maybe Malhar was a friend of Krittika's or maybe even Sahil was and both were invited to the party. But maybe Krittik and Kushal teamed up to kill Arjun, but accidently killed Sahil. Then maybe they dragged him to the party so he would die in front of Kajal, thinking he was Arjun. Or maybe they held Sahil hostage, explained the whole story to him about K and A and threatened to kill him, finally did and brought him to Kri's party where they said that is the reasonwe killed you. Okay, as you can tell my imagination is going too far and most likely, this is all a plan of Kri and Kushal's and Arjun is back as Kushal w/plastic surgery and btw, there the heck is Kushal? He's missing, so maybe he is 'Arjun'. I think this is as creative as Ekta madam can be cause she just has too many plots to take care of.

Go to top