THE NIGHT ARJUN FAKE DIED!~!!!!

ejaz's babe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
U KNOW WHAT?/???????????I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A SAHIL GUY WHO  IS A LOOK ALIKE!!!! U KNOW THE TIME WHEN HE WAS COMING BACK FROM PUNE?????????????/? WELL HE CRASHED WITH ANOTHER CAR AND GOT SMASHED INTO A TREE?????????? WELL THE CAR THAT HE CRASHED INTO COULD HAVE BEEN SAHIL'S AND THEN SAMAY AND KUSHAL ALREADY KNEW THAT ARJUN WAS ON HIS WAY SO THEY WERE PERPARED TO MURDER HIM BUT THE REEL ARJUN CRASHED AND SAHIL CAME THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WASN'T THE REEL ARJUN SO THEY KILLED HIM!!!!!!!!!!! THEY KILLED SAHIL INSTEAD OF ARJUN!!!!!!!!1! WHAT DO U GUYZ THINK????///??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
but why would Sahil come to their house. and how did he know who kajal was????????? and why does he dance with kajal??????????😕
Selina thumbnail

That could be it, but then whats that about Ejaz's character having negative shades??

envious_eyes thumbnail
  i am sooo happy that ejaz is back..i dont really care whether he is playing positive or negative..as long as i can see him on screen with his great looks and spectacular performance i dont mind..im soo thrilled....

jazmine thumbnail

I AGREE WID YA EJAZ'S BABE. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Princess

but why would Sahil come to their house. and how did he know who kajal was????????? and why does he dance with kajal??????????😕

he danced with her in kajal's dream didnt he?😕

neeta thumbnail

Whoever he is Ejaz is back.

I love ejaz😳😳

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

I agree with u Princess.....like if he was sahil y would he come to arjuns home and how would he know that who is kajol. and he has to go and hug him. and die there too!!..is doesn't make sense!

marvelous.malks thumbnail

that is what i think...i also dont care if this is the arjun ITS EJAZ KHAN

but if it is not arjun who will kajal end up with

mallika

ejaz's babe thumbnail
OK OK OK FINE THEN GUYZ DONT BELIEVE BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK. AND U KNOW WHEN HE WAS DYING HE COULDN'T SAY ANTHING BECUZ HE WAS STABBED TOO HARD. AND THE DANCING WITH KAJAL PART THAT WAS A DREAM AND HE WAS CRYING BECUZ HE WAS DYING AND HE HUGGED KAJAL TO GET SOME KIND OF GRIP OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. KUSHAL LED HIM HERE AND WHEN HE WAS DYING HE AS POINTING AT SAMAY Y? WELL BECUZ HE WAS INVOLVED IN THIS. I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I KNOW~!!!!!1!!