Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

hehehe Hi Reena, in my intro i explained the leads who r playign who....and later i would like to go with the flow ...as the charcters come up i will have their pics..i find this an interesting way...though will see that it deosnt become confusng dear... . am glad u liked the 1st episdoe..😃

Ooopsss my mistake then.. i directly jumped into first part 😳

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Episode11

25-02-07

Jeet was at a shopping mall along with Shanaya. Shanaya was here for a week. Jeet didn't want to go with her but as Jeet's sister had asked few things to shanaya to buy and courier her Jeet had to come along with her. Shanaya's father and Jeet's father were friends. As Shanaya was shopping at a counter she in btw started holding Jeet's hand and Jeet was getting irritated. He told her to buy and he will be back to pay the bill. Jeet was walking around the mall and he came across Saachi who was standing at a jewellery counter along with her mom. Jeet got very excited to see her and went close to her

Jab Jab tumhe dekhta hun,

Dil khushi se puchey chalo kehta hun,

Pass Auun to Naa kaha jaye,

Lekin Tumhara Saath Jeena sikhlaye…

Jeet: Hi Saachi

Saachi: Jeet, u here, so nice..

Jeet: Hi aunty, kaisi hain aap.

Sudha: Main theek hun beta, yehan shopping karne aye ho..

Jeet: haan woh friend ke sath, meri sisters US mey rehti hain unkley kuch bhejna hai isliye came with friend to shop and send them.

Saachi: That's really nice Jeet.

Sudha: Jeet beta kya kya shopping ki, yehan to sabkuch bahut mehnga hai…aur yeh Saachi ki list bahut badii

Saachi tried to stop her mom from talking about her.

Sudha: Jeet se kya chupaana..

Jeet smiled looking at the way aunty was going on talking and Saachi telling her to be quite.

Suhda: Yeh Saachi ke kharchey bahut hain, perfumes ka bahut shaok, phir woh makeup ka bhi, kya kya nahi kharidti aur yehan ke dukaan mey to koi cheez sasti nahi…brand brand kehtey hain..ab tum batao main kya galat keh rahi hun..

Saachi was getting embarssed and Jeet was enjoying her embarasses look…

Tumhare nakhre tumhari maa ginwati hain,

Mujhe sunn kar lagta hai Mujhko apna samjhti hain,

Tumhari jhijhak mujhe masum si lagti hai,

Yeh jhijhak tumhari khubsurti jo badhati hai…

While they were talking Shanaya observed Jeet not around and went in search of him as she saw him looking at Saachi and smiling she got tensed. She came near them and holded Jeet tightly and very cosily asked,

Shanaya: Hi Jeet yeh kaun hain?

Saachi looked at her with certain surprise.

Jeet pushed Shanaya's hand out of his arms and said: Saachi she is Shanaya my dad and her dad were friends and with that fact I give her that much importance.

Saachi smiled as Jeet made it clear there was nothing much the way Shanaya came and tried to portray. Sudha too was very happy with that.

Shanaya looked angrily at Jeet and asked: Who is she and whats her importance? can u tell me…Jeet.

Jeet: She is Saachi my friend. Importance …naa…. True friends which we make rnt important they r necessity of life…isn't it..?

Shanaya started to get jealous of Saachi and understood Jeet was interested in her. As she said to pay the bill the shopping is over, Jeet went to the counter while Shanaya came towards Saachia and said,

Shanaya: U better stay away from him. I love him!

Saachi: U love him?… so go and tell him… why r u scared of me?

Shanaya: U don't know me, Jeet has to love me…no one else..

Saachi: What u feel for Jeet and what Jeet feels for u, just now we got to know. Love isn't something to force upon someone.

Shanay: I am warnign u ...stay away or else....u dotn know...U better...

Jeet came in and felt Shanaya trying to get at Saachi.

Jeet: Any problem Saachi…

Saachi: No….

Jeet: Shanay let's go I have lots of my work pending have to get back. He pulled her away form there while Shanaya sitting in the car felt angry and upset to see Jeet happy. She knew meeting Saachi was the reason for his happiness.

Kaise durr karungi main indono ko,

'Jeet' ko apni aur kheech kar rahungi main to,

Saalosey 'Jeet' ko pana chaha

ab kissi aur ka honey nahi dungi main ,

Kuch hi mulakato mey Uss Saachi ko

'Jeet' ko nahi chinanedungi main..

Episode 2

02-01-07

____________________________________________________________ _

wowwww meeting between Saachi and Jeet was nice.. beginning of a new chapter in their lives and u took very apt pictures bhoomi 👏 gr88

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurifan

wowwww meeting between Saachi and Jeet was nice.. beginning of a new chapter in their lives and u took very apt pictures bhoomi 👏 gr88

awww thank u so mcuh Reena....i am learnign thsi pic thing just now..so am not that good..but tryint it ...gettign pics itself is such a task 😆thanks dear for appreciatign 😳

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Aww lovely part and choice of the songs are gr888 .. bhoomi.

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Aww lovely part and choice of the songs are gr888 .. bhoomi.

😃thanks Reena....akhir dost kiski hun😆kuch to asar hoga na tumhra...chalo am feelgin nice that u r not gettign bored of reading but enjoing..😊

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Now story is catching its flow... hmm who culd be the culprit, is Aatish really innocent as he is showing, how will Sachi find out? well lets see, cant wait to read next part..hehehe

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Now story is catching its flow... hmm who culd be the culprit, is Aatish really innocent as he is showing, how will Sachi find out? well lets see, cant wait to read next part..hehehe

Reena my story goes a bit quick in that respect ..😆 sab kuch few episdoe mey hi solved....😉

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Episode 6

05-02-07

ahaaa soo Jeet is in love with Sachi and so is Sachii.. waiting for their confession soon..

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

ahaaa soo Jeet is in love with Sachi and so is Sachii.. waiting for their confession soon..

Reena intezaar...yeh kya hai romantic jodi confess jaldi nahi kar patein...😆