Page 1
Page   of 41
Page 2 Page 41

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Happy New year friends....Big smile So on this happy note i thought to start my new fanfic....with few actors from Kth in mind and tryign to write which i havnt for a long time...though i was an avid viewer of KTH ...

I have written short stories uptill now. Now will write a long one with episodes.. This will be my second fanfic here in this forum. Big smile

The lead pair in this story 'Tumsey Milkey' are the very popular romantic jodi of Television Rajeev Khandelwal Embarrassedand Amna Sharif.Wink The characters they play here is Rajeev as 'Jeet'  and Amna as 'Saachi'.

More about the story , it wil go episode wise , I will try and upload the episode sooner. I dont beleive in writing a story until i dont know its start and finish. So it will end within a time frame for sure...no years logn waitign here..LOL

Hope u enjoy reading...

Thanks to my friend Bini, Sara, Reena, Moni for encoruaging me in my previous fanfic which helped me to write one more. Thanks to Sabrinaa & Madiha(Darklove) for helping me to know how to upload the pics.

Keep smiling.... always

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 31 January 2008 at 3:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Tumsey Milkey"(ff with RK&AS)Ep:35Ending" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Tumse Milkey

Episode -1

01-01-08

A very pretty looking woman is standing at the exit door of Super Galaxy Chamber; she is pretty but looks like she hasn't smiled for a long time. Grim sadness has captured her face, anyone could sense that looking at the way she looked or spoke. As she was waiting there a Man extremely dashing in looks and having a great personality comes, he stands near that exit gate. He is in his thought and fondly looks at the mobile in his hand, his eyes go wet remembering something and he looks beside to gain strength and control his emotions, there his eyes meet the eyes of the woman, she too had tears filed eyes and as their eyes met they felt a great pain, they wanted to say so much, looked like they play an important part in each other's life. The man was feeling sad to see her looking so lost. The woman too was teary eyed to see him still in pain with those memories. They wanted to hug each other and console each other. Both their hearts wanted each others warmth. As their respective cars landed they were shook back to the present state of their love. Both went their ways and both felt shattered inside. As the man sat in the car the flashbacks of his life came, the woman who gave him a new outlook to life. The woman too sitting in the car beside her boss was in her thoughts of what happened in their life, the Man whom she loved more than anyone. How they met and what happened later which separated them, they didn't even start their life's new beginning and had to leave each others hand. Though they still loved each other more than their life…

Tumse miley phir naina

wahi Jahan se shuruwat hue hai,

Hamare pyaar ki Dastaan ki

yeh jagah gawah bani hai,

Hamari zindagi hamsey

yeh kaisa khel khel rahi hai,

Ek dusre se door hokar

hamari zindagi bikhar gayi hai…

____________________________________________________________ _

Flashback…..   

01-01-07

Romance is a word which reflects beauty, beauty which makes love a soothing experience; an experience of dreaming the perfect dream. Such a dream of experiencing true love romance getting to meet the prince charming of her dreams is in the eyes of 'Saachi'.

Saachi is a beautiful looking young woman working as a Personal assistant at big company. She is well educated and very gentle in her talk. She finds it hard to be rude to anyone and also finds it too difficult to say no to her friends when it comes to helping them even at the cost of herself getting into trouble. Saachi had men falling for her, proposing her during college days as well as at her job place. She didn't find anyone who would come close to her dreams. She was not waiting for the 'perfect guy'. But waiting for the 'perfect feeling' from within. She would share her feeling with her family who were always pulling her leg, her mom Sudha Mishra and Dad Abhigyan Mishra. Both loved her to no extent and always felt proud of whatever she achieved. Saachi was very found of pets and especially her sweet little TOTO that's her cute little Dog. Saachi has an elder brother Kushal living in Canada with his family. Saachi once every year travels to Canada and spent time with him and his family. Kushal had two sons and owned a Garment shop there. Saachi was personal assistant to Mr. Kriplal Maholtra the CEO of Ozar groups. Ozar groups were the biggest company providing safety parts and machines all over India and abroad. They were based in Mumbai. Saachi's marriage issue was talked about and she met many of the proposals, her brother always supported her but her father felt its weird how she will get that perfect felling for someone as he felt love can be a complex feeling and she may just not know. Saachi was confused but she still hoped she may get that perfect feeling which came in her dream with a breeze of romance and her heart feeling absolutely wonderful after meeting someone special.

Pyaar kya hai shayad main nahi jaanti,

Ek ehsaas hai jo sapno mey dekhti,

Ek anchuaa sa jhonka mujhe chuu jata hai,

Mere rag rag mey bas wahi samaa jata hai…..

Money is something which can really take care of many things and with hard work and skills u can achieve the biggest dream. With money u can risk to go higher and keep climbing the ladder. Hard earned money, its importance, the value it has and the status respect people give u if u r rich was very well understood by 'Jeet'.

Jeet Kalra was much focused to achieve a bigger name and position for his company. He had his own company and was the Chairman of Sarkar group. Jeet's father Mr.Omprakash Kalra had set up a small company with his father name Sarkar. Sarkar group were the biggest exporters of Steel parts and steel machines. They soon were going into making computer related parts and surfing that field as well. Sarkar group were based in Delhi. Jeet who was called as JK by everyone knew how much effort of years had gone into making the company attain this height and wanted to globally lead it through. He was absolutely business oriented and whatever he spoke he spoke to make profit out of it. His family consisted of two sisters who were happily married and his mother while his father passed away when he was just 16years old. Jeet's mom and sisters would try to make him understand profit and loss can't be classified in life, life isn't a company, but Jeet believed if you know how to calculate and foresee the outcome and put ur present in gear ur future will give the fruits of profit and if not than loss. So life is also a business. Emotions for him were soap opera drama which r good for entertainment but don't really make much sense to him. He felt emotions sentiments have no value in the practical world of today. Jeet's mom felt it's too difficult to find a girl with so much money sense and someone to understand his nature, she knew inside Jeet was soft and very loving but he hid his that side of his personality and had never tried to look into it from long She wanted someone to come and change his outlook and bring that soft side of his nature and she will be happy to see her son one day enjoying life and not taking life so seriously.

Zindagi khokle ehsaaso se nahi jee jasakti hai,

Sapno mey kho kar khaak zindagi banjati hai,

Pyaar ke liye samay kyun barbaad karein,

Saflta ke har shikhar ko ekke baad ek hum paar karein…

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 01 January 2008 at 4:28am

binidoshi

binidoshi

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Wow !! awesome bhoomi , am looking frwd to reading this one...afterall it's on RK n AS....the first part was really gud..esp those lovely lines u pen in...

Be it u're short stories, u're poems or write-ups...they are always a treat to read..so thanx for writing this one...

cutie13

cutie13

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
gr8 intro
cont soon

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by binidoshi

Wow !! awesome bhoomi , am looking frwd to reading this one...afterall it's on RK n AS....the first part was really gud..esp those lovely lines u pen in...

Be it u're short stories, u're poems or write-ups...they are always a treat to read..so thanx for writing this one...

Hi bini,

u liked this smalll episode...hehe u like the lines....as u know my last story had english lines..so here i have tried to pen in hindi...for a change ..LOL

and kya u bhi thanx mat bolo.... i love to eat ur brains with my story whcih rnt as good as others..which i read here...but am tryign and thankx for encouragin my effort

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutie13

gr8 intro
cont soon

hi cutie...nice to knwo u liked..will post the 2nd episode soon...Big smile

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hey lovely part cont soon

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

hey lovely part cont soon

Hi jyothi...

feels great that u liked it... yup the next episode is today itlse.f.aaj hi...so will post after a few sec...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top