Page 1 Page 138
Page   of 139

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 01 August 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Dear Meli, Netra, SueAkka, Kads, Caryn, Jaz & Vani

Thank you so much for your kind welcome!!  And thanks a lot for all of your loving B'day wishes to my little son!! Big smile  

Yes SueAkka, we had a nice & memorable  trip, except my dd and hubby suffered cold/fever for a few days! But you can't escape from it in your trips to India I guess, esp. when you go with kids... it's all part of the package!!  For the B'day, this time we got the cake from the Store.  At home, I made  his favorite, Badam burfi (which he calls as diamond sweets!!)  Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RECIPES - New mainthread (Page 139)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 02 August 2008 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
oh vow,badam burfi sounds gud supree..........festival seasons nearing.........can anyone give me recipe 4 paruppu kozhukattai!!! the one spicey filling in kozhukattai with moong dhal,i guess.

i've thengai kozhukattai & ellu kozhukattai recipe,is there anything else!!!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Ambi,

Kavitha have posted a lots of kolkattai recipes in the thread, all you need to do is find it.  Wink

Sorry, I wish I had time to find them for you.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Ambi,

Kavitha have posted a lots of kolkattai recipes in the thread, all you need to do is find it.  Wink Thanx a lot dear...........lemme chk it up

Sorry, I wish I had time to find them for you. No worry.........i'll find it...........thanx 4 the info daa.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supree

Dear Meli, Netra, SueAkka, Kads, Caryn, Jaz & Vani

Thank you so much for your kind welcome!!  And thanks a lot for all of your loving B'day wishes to my little son!! Big smile  

Yes SueAkka, we had a nice & memorable  trip, except my dd and hubby suffered cold/fever for a few days! But you can't escape from it in your trips to India I guess, esp. when you go with kids... it's all part of the package!!  For the B'day, this time we got the cake from the Store.  At home, I made  his favorite, Badam burfi (which he calls as diamond sweets!!)  Smile

How sweet of him..Heart...appreciating what his amma made for his B'day. He is sweeter than your Badam Burfi, Supree...!!LOLLOLLOL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

[QUOTE=Caryn]Ambi,

Kavitha have posted a lots of kolkattai recipes in the thread, all you need to do is find it.  Wink Thanx a lot dear...........lemme chk it up

Sorry, I wish I had time to find them for you. No worry.........i'll find it...........thanx 4 the info daa.

I wish Kavi is back with us....something is missing without her presence here and she is not even responding to my pm. I know she is going thru much emotional stress.....and I sincerely hope she will get thru it gradually as time is the only healing factor ....Confused

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by kadhambari

[QUOTE=Caryn]Ambi,

I wish Kavi is back with us....something is missing without her presence here and she is not even responding to my pm. I know she is going thru much emotional stress.....and I sincerely hope she will get thru it gradually as time is the only healing factor ....Confused me too miss her chechi.........but i think she need 2 rest 4 a while...........im sure she will be back.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 August 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Recipes from this thread have been moved over to their category.

Link for the new thread:

Post Reply New Post

Go to top