Top 10 heroes - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by netra_rama

Thanks usha for the info πŸ˜‰

Rajni no 1!!!! πŸ˜ƒ am a biggie kattadi of him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Me too Nets.  There was a time when I was really crazy about and for my birthdays my brothers gave me his poster.  I stick it in my cupboard.  Every morning when I open the cupboard, I say good morning thailaivaa.  πŸ˜ƒInfact I fell in love with him, in BILLA...... my name is Billa.............. I like the song πŸ˜ƒ  (Now, when I hear Ajith is acting that movie, I was not too happy about it.  Esp after my brother has given bad review about it.)

Then one day, my brother's friend bought some flowers for my mum as appreciation.  The flowers smelled so beautiful better than jasmine.  He said this flower is called Rajnikanta.  Then from then on, I buy those flowers and put them in office thinking of Rajni.  My mum and brothers will shake their head with despair wondering what to do with me.😳

Rajni movies on, nobody should disturb me.  I get irritated.  Now they are showing his old movies on t.v. and when I get the chance I do watch it again😳  Only nowadays, I don't like the punchline given to him and I feel it degrades women and their feelings. 😑

Vijay & Ajith taking top places? πŸ˜‘ That is not right.  Should have gone to Surya & Privitiraj.  Ditty, I am Surya veesri too and Jo's as well.

Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago

Oh cmon guys how can thy push Surya to 9th place. Is it because he didnt have a "Ghajini" like hit this year....well that could be the only logical reason.

Believe me i cant wait to see Karthi in a romantic flick. My current fiction will definitely have karthi in it. He is just so cute!!

I am die hard fan of Rajini and somehow i dont feel he should not be on this list. He is a separate entiy...anc cant be pooled in with others. Kamal too for that matter.

My top 10

1. Surya
2. Vijay
3. Madhavan
4. Karthi
5. Vikram
6. Prithviraj
7. Bharath
8. Ajith
9. Vishal

10.Naren

Edited by madumithas - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Caryn

Me too Nets.  There was a time when I was really crazy about and for my birthdays my brothers gave me his poster.  I stick it in my cupboard.  Every morning when I open the cupboard, I say good morning thailaivaa.  πŸ˜ƒInfact I fell in love with him, in BILLA...... my name is Billa.............. I like the song πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜† awwww someone is a crazy fan of Rajini LOL! Like me. (Now, when I hear Ajith is acting that movie, I was not too happy about it.  Esp after my brother has given bad review about it.)

Then one day, my brother's friend bought some flowers for my mum as appreciation.  The flowers smelled so beautiful better than jasmine.  He said this flower is called Rajnikanta. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Then from then on, I buy those flowers and put them in office thinking of Rajni. Ada Ada Someone wont be throwing the flowers forever.  My mum and brothers will shake their head with despair wondering what to do with me.😳 Dont worry yaar, Im like that too. My best friend has arguments and she calls her sister Rajni because when she was younger she used to have a similar hair cut to Rajnikarnth. πŸ˜†

Rajni movies on, nobody should disturb me.  I get irritated.  Now they are showing his old movies on t.v. and when I get the chance I do watch it again😳  Only nowadays, I don't like the punchline given to him and I feel it degrades women and their feelings. 😑 Blame the directors for that.

Vijay & Ajith taking top places? πŸ˜‘ That is not right.  Should have gone to Surya & Privitiraj.  Ditty, I am Surya veesri too and Jo's as well. Same as well.

Originally posted by madumithas

Oh cmon guys how can thy push Surya to 9th place. Is it because he didnt have a "Ghajini" like hit this year....well that could be the only logical reason.

Believe me i cant wait to see Karthi in a romantic flick. My current fiction will definitely have karthi in it. He is just so cute!!

I am die hard fan of Rajini and somehow i dont feel he should not be on this list. He is a separate entiy...anc cant be pooled in with others. Kamal too for that matter. Yeah, they are legands.

My top 10

1. Surya
2. Vijay
3. Madhavan
4. Karthi
5. Vikram
6. Prithviraj
7. Bharath
8. Ajith
9. Vishal

10.Naren

Good list.

Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Madhu,

Naren didnt come up with a good movie last year and Vikram, he didnt have single movie out. Vijay/ajith shoudl share the same place, both of them have up and downs (maybe they put Ajith cause of Kreedom) and Maddy, he was excellent in Evano oruvan πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Caryn

Me too Nets.  There was a time when I was really crazy about and for my birthdays my brothers gave me his poster.  I stick it in my cupboard.  Every morning when I open the cupboard, I say good morning thailaivaa.  πŸ˜ƒInfact I fell in love with him, in BILLA...... my name is Billa.............. I like the song πŸ˜ƒ  (Now, when I hear Ajith is acting that movie, I was not too happy about it.  Esp after my brother has given bad review about it.)

Then one day, my brother's friend bought some flowers for my mum as appreciation.  The flowers smelled so beautiful better than jasmine.  He said this flower is called Rajnikanta.  Then from then on, I buy those flowers and put them in office thinking of Rajni.  My mum and brothers will shake their head with despair wondering what to do with me.😳

Rajni movies on, nobody should disturb me.  I get irritated.  Now they are showing his old movies on t.v. and when I get the chance I do watch it again😳  Only nowadays, I don't like the punchline given to him and I feel it degrades women and their feelings. 😑

Vijay & Ajith taking top places? πŸ˜‘ That is not right.  Should have gone to Surya & Privitiraj.  Ditty, I am Surya veesri too and Jo's as well. πŸ˜›But even I don't feel surya has done soemthign  so goood this yr to get 1st or econd place.Ajith hd billa and kireedom,. third place would hv been good- my list is

1. Ajith

2 Madhavan

3. Surya

4. Kaarthi

5. Prithviraj

6. Vijay

As Madumitha said Rajni shud be put on a spaecial list-he is always numero uno😊

Caryn-

pardon me, but the flowers are' rajnigandha' right? which means 'one which makes the night hv a good smell'And rajnikantha has a different meaning'it makes night beautiful'😊