Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

alydesi_chick

Groupbie

alydesi_chick

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

Abhay Kapoor woke up to the screams of his wife, Nishi. Where were the screams coming from? The hall. That's it. They were coming from the hall. He jumped out of bed to go see what had happened to Nishi. The next horrific scene Abhay saw was of his pregnent wife screaming for help at the bottom of the stairs. "Raghu, call the d*mn hospital, Nishi fell." Abhay shouted to his butler who had no clue of what was going on. He rushed down the stairs to try to comfort his wife. " Nishi, honey, are you all right?". "Abhaayyy, mera buchaaaaa!" Nishi screamed. DingDong DingDong. Raghu opened the door and the hospital crew came rushing in.

Nishi had been in the operation theatre for an hour already. Abhay had called Nishi's best friend Kushi Chopra, who was also pregnent, and her husband, Mukesh Chopra to the hospital. He was explaining to them what had happened when the doctor walked out of the operation theatre. Abhay walked over to the doctor whose eyes were very watery. "I'm sorry." the doctor muttered."A baby boy was born,but..but because of the injuries from the fall, he...he died within 5 minutes." Abhay started crying and fell onto the bench beside him. With tears inher eyes, Kushi, with Mukesh walked over to Abhay. " Nishi needs you." Kushi silently said. Without a word Abhay stood up and walked towards the operation theatre.

Nishi sat in her bed with her eyes closed and tears streaming down her cheeks. Kushi, Abhay, and Mukesh walked to the center of the room where Abhay and Mukesh stopped. Kushi kissed Nishi on the forhead and squeked " I'm sorry." from her tearful voice. Kushi gave Nishi a big hug, and then walked to Mukesh. Mukesh gave Abhay a pat on the shoulder and the two were on their way.

I will be doing the Character Sketch asap and if i get even one comment also the next chapter. plzz reply

Edited by alydesi_chick - 24 January 2008 at 4:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Kismat-updated(chapter2)plzz read" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuhanaSafar

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
omg, what a sad story so far. I definitely want to read more. Looking forward to the character sketch! Great work with the emotions dear. Clap

rukhshi

rukhshi

Posted: 08 January 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
awesome Clap

alydesi_chick

Groupbie

alydesi_chick

Posted: 09 January 2008 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
thnxx 4 thecoments Big smile
i will update asap

Bubbly08

Groupbie

Bubbly08

Posted: 10 January 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Omg Its The Saddest Story EverCry
Can't Wait For Character Sketches & Chapter 2Big smile

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 7:22am | IP Logged
aww thsts cute n sad Cry im actualii cryin Cry

cnt wait to see da nxt chapter

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 20 January 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww dats sooo sad....will b waiting 2 read more Embarrassed

alydesi_chick

Groupbie

alydesi_chick

Posted: 23 January 2008 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2- Meri Kismat

Kushi broke down in to tears once she got out of the room. "kushi, it's ok. what god wanted happened. There's nothing we can do." Mukesh said. "Let's go home honey. Abhay and Nishi need some time alone." Five minutes after they got into their car, Kushi was fast asleep.

That Night
"Mukesh, I need to talk to you."said Kushi. "Yes, what is it Honey?" asked Mukesh. "Remember I told you that I have a surprise for you before Abhay called." said Kushi. "Well, what I wanted to tell you was that, well, when I went to the doctor for my check-up today, I was informed that... that were having twins." "Oh my Gosh. Honey that's awesome." Replied Mukesh as he hugged kushi. " No it's not!" cried Kushi. "How are we supposed to tell Kushi and Abhay after what happened today." "They'll Understand." replied mukesh after a five minute silence. "oh and how do you suppose were gonna tell them!!!" After a long silence Kushi answered her own question. "I've thought about this a lot and am thinking about giving them one of our children." "No, Kushi, No, that's absolutely not a possibilty." screamed Mukesh. " honey think about it. We could live our life with one child and possibly have more later. The doctor said that there's a possibility that Nishi can't have any more kids. Please." Kushi calmly said. After staring at Kushi for about 2 minutes, Mukesh stomped out of the room.

Next Morning

"kushi, I thought about what you said, and I agree with you." Mukesh said through un-noticable tears. "I knew you'de understand. Thank-You." cried Kushi. Mukesh came over and hugged her. "So when do we tell them?"asked Mukesh. "Nishi's coming home tomorrow morning, we can go tell them than." replied Kushi happily.

Sorry that i took so long to update. it's cause i had a lot of homework and my finals are coming up. I am doing the characfter sketch. Big smile
plzz leave comments

Edited by alydesi_chick - 23 January 2008 at 6:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top