Rules & Announcements

CC Team:Feedbacks, Promotions & Questions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Simply_Smart

Goldie

Simply_Smart

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats to Adi Bhai, Anu ji, and Soni ji for getting into the Crazy Khana! Clap Clap Clap

We'll see next year if you guys go crazy with them or you make the Crazies a bit more sane LOL

Congratulations to Khushi di and Sam as well for becoming the Heads for the year! Clap Clap Clap

To all of the CCs and Saba di, you guys were fantastic with all your ideas this year. All the things you came up with were amazing fun and fabulous! Clap Thank you for being creatively crazy! Thumbs Up Hug

As for the grilling the CC's part: its one Q per CC per post right? We can ask another Q in the next post right? Wink Dancing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Team:Feedbacks, Promotions & Questions (Page 3)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Saba Masssiiii, lovely post!! Clap You were such a fantastic Head, thanks so much for all that you do, you made 2007 a great year for us! Hug

Congratssssssssss to the new CCs, Soni ji, Mamoo, and Anu.. HugHugHug You all three deserve this, get ready to have your minds filled with craziness (does that make sense?), although i'm sure they already are.. Wink cant wait to start working with you!

And congratsss to our 2 new heads again, Khushi di and Sam HugHug Our new boss ji's... am sure you'll make 2008 a great year Big smile Big smile

Simply_Smart

Goldie

Simply_Smart

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Ammu ji pehla sawaal aap ke liye: What is the most memorable memory you have of your CC journey? Details please Embarrassed

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simply_Smart

Ammu ji pehla sawaal aap ke liye: What is the most memorable memory you have of your CC journey? Details please Embarrassed

Nahiinnnn, why meCryLOL Does this mean after answering Chotu's question, I'm done?? isnt it just one question per CC?Big smile

Ummm, my most memorable memory so far....hmmm. I think I'd have to say it was the past 2 months of this year, November and December.. managing a month with Sam went so well and I had a blast, and then being a CC elf this month as well. Aaanndd, helping planning birthdays too... there's been a lot of cherished memories in the CC section, it's hard for me to summariseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed lovely question Chotu!!

Simply_Smart

Goldie

Simply_Smart

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Dadu its one Q per member per CC Big smile

Awww...nice answer Ammu and thank you for answering Hug

teenindia_usa

IF-Sizzlerz

teenindia_usa

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

QuestionsShocked I thought this was a post to welcome the new krazies...n the  heads...

Well I want to welcome the new krazies to the team n help in the krazyness. Smile

I like to thanx Saba who has not only been great in leading us but a Krazy spammer as well n hope she spams with us thru out the new yearWink

I also want to wish A Happy New Year to all the members in team n to all the members here as well!

Edited by teenindia_usa - 31 December 2007 at 2:44pm

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Congratzzzz Adi, Anu, and Soni forr being the new CC's!ClapClapClap I'm sure you guys will do an amazzzziiiing job!Big smileTongue

*Eva*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Eva*

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Congrats for being the new CC's! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top