Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Dearest Members of IF Family!!

Dekhte hi Dekhte saal guzar gaya aur pata bhi nahian chala!!! All thanks to you guys for making it happen. Taking part in all the activities with so much enthusiasm and making many of them successful. We owe all the success to you all. So while saying Good Bye to 2007 we want something from you all and we are giving you something very special in return!!!

The Year started with a lot of confused members of CC and shaking CC Head who didn't knew where to start from? Many of us didn't even know each other, and even ourselves, many of us re-discovered ourselves and found the hidden talents. We in CC always had your feedbacks encouraging us to do best and better every time. 

At the end of the year we yet again need your feedback which can make us work more efficiently in the coming year. Yup that's what we want from you! "Your MOST HONEST" feedback.  Bring it on!!! You are welcome to be critical as much as you want! or drop us a PM at anytime @ crazycreative. Tell us what we lacked and what our weak points were. Tell us where we over did something and it wasn't necessary at all. What was boring and bizarre and we should stay away from such things in future. Tell us everything you wanted to tell for past 12 months!!! All 29 of us are glued to this post with our eyes, ears and minds (the ones who have it) open!! 

Hmmm Talking about 29 members, let us see who these are……….

Diva (Honorary Member), Crazycreative (Imaginary Member), Tumhari_Khushi , Naughti_n_Nice, Sweet_Kp, Virgo_stars, Ammmu, Ramas, Anku2cute, Saara_COMB,  Anastacia, Kool_Ahmed, Gk_09, TeenIndia_USA, Me_Anonymous, Anoli, Mango, Sweet_Shagun, Nishtha, ~LiL*PrInCeZ~, Meghavi, Kirtib, remixrulz, Morgoth , *allure* and Me of course…. Ms (very) Bholi Bhali!!! 

In addition to the above 26, we have three new additions….. 

Advil
Anu.Rad
Soni595

Let's take a moment and Congratulate them. They were selected not just randomly but had to go through a test, (which many of them thought was harder then any exam they have ever given. These are our Top 3 out of 6!! Just for the record, 8 judges marked their tests!! (yessss!!! isn't it amazing you have prove that you are crazy by giving a 400 mark test!!! Lolzz)

And I on behalf of CC Team want to welcome you to the Crazy World!!! I am sure you will feel like you are home after so many years coz this is the Crazy Khana for the people like you!!!!

Congratulation!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Now coming to the bigger surprise!!! 

Well each year, from now on, Crazy Creative Team will have (a) new CC Head(s)!!!!

Isn't that amazing??? We get to see craziness of so many in so many different ways!!! And all the members of CC will have equal opportunity to show their abilities. And as one says "Changes are always Positive!!" So here we are with Positive Changes!!!

The Crazy Creative Heads for Year 2008 are:

Naughty_n_nice
&
Tumhari_Khushi

Congratulation & Best of Luck!!!

Clap

Both of them were chosen on the bases of their creativity, and leadership qualities which were monitored for 6-7 months by me of course! Tongue

So here you go, Two Crazy Heads, Three New Crazy Members and 24 Experienced Crazies!!! What more would you ask for A New Year Treat!!! 
And we are asking you your honest feedback!!! Simple!! Big smile

I know this post has been the longest post ever but there should be something crazy by you all too, right??? So here I give you a chance!!! You can ask any crazy/wacky question from the CCs (excluding meTongueWink (i can take special advantages for now lolzz))!! So here is the deal!! You can ask only ONE question per CC (u don't have to ask all). If you ask more then one or with multiple parts they will sue you by asking you 5 questions of "Their Style"

Samjhye?? Good!! Chalo shuru hojao!! We want the following from you!!

Your wishes
Your Feedback
&
Your Wacky Question to CCs!!!

Happy New Year!!

With Loads of Love

Signing Off,
Ms. Bholi Bhali
IF Creative Head 2007!!

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 31 December 2007 at 1:04am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*tumhari?~LiNa~-Khushiyana-divingdolphin21Kool Ahmed~*Manshi*~Miss.Netherlandxmanishasweet_shagunpari0706minuukhushixshizajaved-Nadii-LeenasmgRabba-Ve-Delenasoni595teenindia_usarhea26zinny.xonidhi2013kothraHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC Team:Feedbacks, Promotions & Questions" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Ohh thanks Saba..
Will edit Later Big smile

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
yayy congrats to Adi, Anu and Soni Hug a warm welcome to the team! Congrats (again?) to my new bosses, khushi and samyu...good luck getting me to work EmbarrassedLOL

SABAAA i already said so much to you already....ab aur kya bolu? thank you for being a great leader and for making the team so much better than before. we love youuuuHug

and waise, why are we being grilled? calling yourself VERY bholi bhali and running away after getting us in trouble? Cry haiiiiiii aap ko hum dekhlenge! LOL j/k...!

anddd, whoever made it a GA, get it out of CC section too na? Tongue

SaaraCOMB

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraCOMB

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Welcum to the Crazy Khanna...all new crazy ppl...Big smile

Adi BhaiHug Anu DiHug & SoniHug...!!!

Went thru ur test papers.... LOL ....u for sure deserve to be where u are today... Big smile

Congrats to Khushi Di n Sam too...HugHug....and all the best for the future..!!

Saba Massi..Hug....u took over the resposibility....bohat ache se...ClapClap...plus add a ncie time wi u as the  CC head....Big smile....and i hope u are staying wid us and no going anywhere....??? If u even think to do so...we'll kidnap u...Smile

Mujhe apne aap se aur humare CC team se koi shikayat nahi hai.. LOL Embarrassed

We have had some great contests thru out the month...!!! Was just having a precap of all the events...and all were a success by God's grace..!!!

Edited by Saara COMB - 31 December 2007 at 2:05am

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Soniiiiiiiiiiiiiii well done for being included in the CC's Big smileCool mera naaaaam roshan karrring LOLEmbarrassedTongue

well done to anu.rad and advil as well Tongue

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:20am | IP Logged
wow congrats all three of your and the 2 new CC Heads!! wow....congrats once again!!

love, Priyanka

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Congratulationsssssss Adiiiiiiiiii Bhai, Anuuuuu and Soni959!Big smileHugHug I am sure you people will contribute some really great ideas to CC and make it even more better! Big smileHug

anddddd Congratssss to Sammmm and Khushi ji as well!HugHugBlushing

I will shoot my crazy questions to these crazyyyyy people very soon!Cool Lemme think of some pehle!!! Embarrassed LOL LOL

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Saba, you'll always be the best, (and most wacky) CC head LOL

^ Thanks a lot guys for the welcome! *takes diplomatic bow* Wink
Welcome to adi, soni n Anuuu Hug

Can CCs grill CCs? Just asking Big smile

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 31 December 2007 at 7:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top