Chit Chat

Chit-Chat ki Duniya Mein... Last week =)) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 7:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chit-Chat ki Duniya Mein... Last week =)) (Page 6)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

since nobody came forward...n i m too busy...we wont b having any update for next week...

sorry frens. Embarrassed

aww..i wished i could help out yaar..Cry

its ok gracy....i think i found a solution for thisWink.....well now i'll jus pick up a member of my choice n gonna ask them to do the update...Wink hows dat?????LOLLOLn they better do it.....otherwise.............................Embarrassed

i'll jus pm the member...asking him/her to do it..............n u'll know who it is...once the update is out...exciting isnt it?????????WinkLOL

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Pooji

Originally posted by -x-Riddles-x-

Originally posted by Ms.Pooji

Many of our jodi's start from arguments… (Rida-Vinu, Star-Vinu). I was compelled to ask myself… Is fighting equal to romance and falling in love in CC?LOL What do you think about it?? LOL

DeadWE DIDNT FIGHT... >.< He just... annoyed me in the beginning

Rida proposed Usman, but since he is already impressed by another girl from CC, he rejected it. He is very sorry about it. Do you have any idea who the lucky one is?Tongue On the other hand, Adil was impatient to know whether Rida would still accept his proposal when she would be back. Well, she did but the story is yet to have a fairytale ending. She thinks that they will be together until April only.Embarrassed Let's see how it unfolds…

Nooo xP I said, ATLEAST till April... Adida is a successful Jodi in 'Chit Chat- The Series'... Shoot.. I should be quiet now..

POOO xPEmbarrassed Arrrghhh! If u keep this up ur gonna take the job away!Tongue Its my only sourceee of incomeLOLLOLLOL

Naaah Im jokinSmile Awesome stuff... =] I didnt know just about half of the stuff, so thanks hun<33ClapClap

Keep rockin, luv luv Rida<3

Thanks a lot, Rida!Tongue Means a lot, because yours were very good. And, since I was in holidays, I thought, I'd try it...  It's quite some work!! You're most welcome to keep the job...Embarrassed

...Yah but you see.. cause Im such a little genious, and well... im very modest and allEmbarrassed but you see Im very smartTongueSmarter than your average child you see... and therefore I take notes during the whole weekSmile Now aint that clever??Big smile

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

since nobody came forward...n i m too busy...we wont b having any update for next week...

sorry frens. Embarrassed

aww..i wished i could help out yaar..Cry

its ok gracy....i think i found a solution for thisWink.....well now i'll jus pick up a member of my choice n gonna ask them to do the update...Wink hows dat?????LOLLOLn they better do it.....otherwise.............................Embarrassed

i'll jus pm the member...asking him/her to do it..............n u'll know who it is...once the update is out...exciting isnt it?????????WinkLOL

oh wow..awesome Starry i like this ideaClap thank god i read this post on time..co i was abt to try writingWink

now i'm excited to know who you pmdBig smile

let's make a guessing game of it..

*Guess this week's Chit chat ki duniya Reporter....!!*
and we can give the winer a sigyyBig smile...how's that...?

souro

souro

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

oh wow..awesome Starry i like this ideaClap thank god i read this post on time..co i was abt to try writingWink

You mean kind of betting, that'd be fun. But what if the chosen member him/herself places a bet??Tongue

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

You mean kind of betting, that'd be fun. But what if the chosen member him/herself places a bet??Tongue

i would say...if star agrees to this...then she can ask the person not to disclose anything and the others can guessLOL

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
fine...i'll arrange the game then.....n trust me my reporter wont disclose their identity ssoooon!! Wink Wink Wink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 05 January 2008 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
okay cool LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top