Chit Chat

Chit-Chat ki Duniya Mein... Last week =)) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

souro

souro

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

Ahah Starry..mujhe patta tha..i had told yah in the other thread nah...u were too impressed by her writing..so kuch toh hai..but if i'm not wrong even starry was willing to make u her bro...so SOumya bhaiiya ji ab kya karoge...?

and nah starry will not enter with a chappal, but with the danda she borrowed from me.. LOL LOL LOL So u better beware...

I knew you'd come up with that 'I told you so' line.LOL

Mai aur uska bhaiyya. Arre woh to uski galatfeymi thi, jo abhi door ho jayegi. Bas ek bar humse milne to do.Wink

Pyaar me log kya kya nahi sahte, phir yeh danda kya cheez hai. Hum bhi tayyar hai Star ki entry ke liye.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chit-Chat ki Duniya Mein... Last week =)) (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rainbow_

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Great One Pooji....
and yes.. Gracy is back... it means we have Our bOllywOod back...she z sO filmy na... always have stOryline wid her...then we all get in tO it...this all is just amazing... LOL

and me... wahh... yea..a mistry tO sOlve...but itna jaldi bi nahi...wait... Wink

How sweet UsmaanEmbarrassed  I'm indeed very filmy..but you are mujhse do kadam aageLOLLOLLOL

and abt your mystery..i'm dying to solve it..coz i'm like Agatha christie's Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple..i have the solutionBig smile...but u are right...let the others guess also... itni jaldi bhi nahinLOL

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Pooji

interesting..pooji wrote the CC ki duniya mein of last week..and soomya is already willing to help her find garam massaledaar gossips for next edition LOL LOL LOL Yaa... Thank him really!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Soumya..decide first who u want: Starry or Lara.. LOL LOL LOL

BTW, someone wants to volunteer for this week's update?

arrey u and starry and rida are rocking enough...i would love to do..but u know i'm not reading all the threads nah...so it would be unfair to leave those threads...

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Great One Pooji....
and yes.. Gracy is back... it means we have Our bOllywOod back...she z sO filmy na... always have stOryline wid her...then we all get in tO it...this all is just amazing... LOL

and me... wahh... yea..a mistry tO sOlve...but itna jaldi bi nahi...wait... Wink

Thanks... Yup, I like Gracy's posts in the movie remakes threads very much.We should have one soon again. Our Chit-Chat itself is so much filmy!! lol

thankoo Pooji..Embarrassed
yep i asked Starry abt it..but she said we will have to wait a bit..we are already busy with the awards threads etc..so maybe after the awards etc..i will start a new movie remake thread...till then we might have new link ups tooLOLLOLLOL and it will be easy to place the members' names for any character thanLOLLOLLOL

And best of luck...Big smile

@ Soumya bhaiya: Wow... Lage raho!!ClapClap She should be impressed. Star, don't break my brother's heart.Embarrassed

Oh starry will deffo break his heartLOLLOLLOL
BUt yeah maybe Soumya can try his level best to impress herWink

souro

souro

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

@ Soumya bhaiya: Wow... Lage raho!!ClapClap She should be impressed. Star, don't break my brother's heart.Embarrassed

Oh..ho so deep down in your heart you want me to fail so that I can be free for... Wink

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Oh..ho so deep down in your heart you want me to fail so that I can be free for... Wink

arrey again a wrong conclusion!LOLLOLLOL
Soumya u are maahir at making wrong conclusions i thinkLOLLOLLOL
Deep down my heart i want you to fail..?? how come  i would want that deep down my heart..LOLLOL

The fact is i know Starry..so i know she will deffo break ur heart..sorryTongue

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
oye..wats goin on here??????? Shocked Shocked Shocked

well souro...u jus landed up in cc...aur tum abhi se shuru ho gaye??? Embarrassed n not even one...kahin lara, kahin gracy...n now the sweetest star??? ek time par teen-teen...very bad!! wat r u planning to b...Anurag basu??? Wink LOL LOL

but...i m very proud of u gracy...bhagwan tumhare jaisi friend sabko de... LOL LOL LOL

now the main thing....anyone willing to do the next update?? i too wud be busy...so cant do it.. Embarrassed
c'mon..vinu,geet,rukhi,pinky,nug...anyone???? Embarrassed

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Pooji

Many of our jodi's start from arguments… (Rida-Vinu, Star-Vinu). I was compelled to ask myself… Is fighting equal to romance and falling in love in CC?LOL What do you think about it?? LOL

DeadWE DIDNT FIGHT... >.< He just... annoyed me in the beginning

Rida proposed Usman, but since he is already impressed by another girl from CC, he rejected it. He is very sorry about it. Do you have any idea who the lucky one is?Tongue On the other hand, Adil was impatient to know whether Rida would still accept his proposal when she would be back. Well, she did but the story is yet to have a fairytale ending. She thinks that they will be together until April only.Embarrassed Let's see how it unfolds…

Nooo xP I said, ATLEAST till April... Adida is a successful Jodi in 'Chit Chat- The Series'... Shoot.. I should be quiet now..

POOO xPEmbarrassed Arrrghhh! If u keep this up ur gonna take the job away!Tongue Its my only sourceee of incomeLOLLOLLOL

Naaah Im jokinSmile Awesome stuff... =] I didnt know just about half of the stuff, so thanks hun<33ClapClap

Keep rockin, luv luv Rida<3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top