Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

Chit-Chat ki Duniya Mein... Last week =)) (Page 3)

_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Pooji

Originally posted by souro

Thank you! (Shall I call you bhaiyya?Embarrassed)
Well, you too should get bugged naa. And Lara is Huzi's first love... so don't worry.LOLLOL Actually, find someone for yourself quickly.Embarrassed I'll be less active after the 10th. School will be starting again.

You sure can Pooji, I won't mind, infact I'll love it.Smile

Find someone quickly??Ermm Sorta like a shotgun marriage??Confused Well I've to first know if anyone's free here (which btw seems extremely unlikely) LOLLOLLOL. What's your opinion about 'is dharti ki sitara'?? She seems to be free, should I go for her??EmbarrassedTongue

And I have a task for you as the viewbie of Miscellaneous, Lara ko pakad ke laao aur mere saawalon ka jawab dene bolo, isse pehle ki uski FOTW ke waqt khatm ho jaye.LOL

Thank you, bhaiyya then...
Well, almost everyone here seems to have a past... You mean Star naaTongue Great choice!ClapClap I like her!Embarrassed Waise, it needs not be a wedding. A link up only is ok... If it works, they you can proceed further.

Lara has already answered the questions... dodges most of them.LOL

Arre meri Ma... I didn't mean wedding.ROFL I meant something like dekho, pakdo aur kund jaao.LOL Meri maa, kya karreli tu. Aisi baat bolegi to log meri dimagi haalat pe shak karega.ROFL

I don't worry about the past, hell I don't even worry about the future. Fikar not, tumhare Newsletter ke liye jaldi kuchh garma garam khabar jugar kar lenge.LOL Aur mai further proceedings ke bare me bhi nahi soch raha hoon.LOL Toh phir Star ko hi full and final kar diya jaye, kyun.Tongue

Yeah I've seen Lara's answers and as I've written, 'Very diplomatic'.Tongue

Edited by souro - 31 December 2007 at 8:33pm
_Rainbow_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Arrey.... I'm your little sister naa... aapki choti behan!EmbarrassedTongue And haan... lock kar diya jaye...Clap Starry, what's your opinion?

Yup you're my chhoti behan. Meri Ma toh hum bus aise hi kahte hai. Don't worry, I'm not making you my mom.LOL

Where's Star btw??Confused Oh Staaaarrrr, Staaarrrry yoohoooo, where are you??Tongue We're waiting for ya Starrykins.EmbarrassedTongue

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
interesting..pooji wrote the CC ki duniya mein of last week..and soomya is already willing to help her find garam massaledaar gossips for next edition LOL LOL LOL

Soumya..decide first who u want: Starry or Lara.. LOL LOL LOL
souro Moderator
souro
souro

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

interesting..pooji wrote the CC ki duniya mein of last week..and soomya is already willing to help her find garam massaledaar gossips for next edition LOL LOL LOL

Soumya..decide first who u want: Starry or Lara.. LOL LOL LOL

My Lady Crush Starry of course, koi shaaq.Wink Mai to pehle hi uski likhne ki aadaon pe deewana ho gaya tha aur ab meri behan approve bhi kar di hai.Big smile Sab kuchh fit, now we're waiting for Star to enter Embarrassed (hopefully not with a chappal LOL).

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Ahah Starry..mujhe patta tha..i had told yah in the other thread nah...u were too impressed by her writing..so kuch toh hai..but if i'm not wrong even starry was willing to make u her bro...so SOumya bhaiiya ji ab kya karoge...?

and nah starry will not enter with a chappal, but with the danda she borrowed from me.. LOL LOL LOL So u better beware...
Lovers Ka Love IF-Rockerz
Lovers Ka Love
Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Great One Pooji....
and yes.. Gracy is back... it means we have Our bOllywOod back...she z sO filmy na... always have stOryline wid her...then we all get in tO it...this all is just amazing... LOL

and me... wahh... yea..a mistry tO sOlve...but itna jaldi bi nahi...wait... Wink

Go to top