Chit-Chat ki Duniya Mein... Last week =))

Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome people!πŸ˜ƒ

Last week, Star reported the alarming situation of our beloved section... Everyone helped and we had a rocking time in Chit-Chat!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Earlier last week, we celebrated Christmas. Everyone got to know their secret Santa. Hope all of you like your gifts.πŸ€—
The Santas' obviously had done their very best to please you. A big thank you to all who took part!!

Soumya just joined our section. He used to visit only Debate Mansion on IF. Hope you found Chit-Chat just as fun! He has got two sisters already: Faizy(Champ) and me. Gracy thinks that Soumya likes Lara. What's your opinion?😳 

"Star and Vinu make the best couple." These were the words of our member, Lara and everyone seems to agree. Their fights are really cute.  Many of our jodi's start from arguments… (Rida-Vinu, Star-Vinu). I was compelled to ask myself… Is fighting equal to romance and falling in love in CC?πŸ˜† What do you think about it?? LOL

Rida proposed Usman, but since he is already impressed by another girl from CC, he rejected it. He is very sorry about it. Do you have any idea who the lucky one is?πŸ˜› On the other hand, Adil was impatient to know whether Rida would still accept his proposal when she would be back. Well, she did but the story is yet to have a fairytale ending. She thinks that they will be together until April only.😳 Let's see how it unfolds…

The results of voting for the best dating thread by number matching are finally known! The Huzi-Gracy jodi wins closely followed by Adil-Pooja. Congratulations to both of you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ We expect a treat…πŸ₯³

We saw the comeback of Gracy, some days ago. Pinky informs us of their group… "Kool Kudiyan"😎 which has Gracy, Pinky and Sapna as members. All the best and hope to see you in action soon.

In Nug's court this week, two cases are being fought against Sapna. John and Salman want the custody of their children back. While Star took back the case on behalf of Salman, Sukhi is still fighting the case, on behalf of John. Lara has assured her client and she is confident of her victory.😊 Sapna couldn't help noticing how cute the judge, Nug is.🀣 The judgement seems to be in a near future… Stay tuned!

Star announced the CC awards coming soon.πŸ‘ Hearing this, almost all the Chit-Chat members got a little bit hyper. The suggestions by members for different categories are being considered. The performances at the awards are being finalised. A drama play and a dance group, as of now are confirmed. All are busy preparing for their performances.⭐️ Good luck!!!

Vinu's hostel business is slowly picking up after having experienced some difficulties. Welcome to the new member, Sai-liciousβ€¦πŸ˜ƒ Hope you enjoy  out here!!

We discussed about "whether age matters in friendship or love"… A welcome change from love and dating threads. We could witness the naughtiness of our members as they disclosed how they caused trouble when nobody was at home.πŸ˜†

As this year draws to an end, Star made a Chit-Chat review thread. Oh well, everyone is on the same wavelength… Our section is really fun and the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ We love all our Chit-Chatters!! The confession thread saw some brave people admitting what they experienced during the year.😳 New year celebrations have already begun.

Wish you all a very happy new year!!! May this coming year brings happiness, joy and success in your way.😊 May our Chit-Chat remains this lively always.πŸ‘

This is a note for our less active members – We miss you allβ€¦πŸ˜³
Kai, Abhy, Israa, Vanshita, Naina, Anji, Sapna, Huzi, Misha, Jess, Pari, Danny, Sand, Neav, Raj, Sam, Azzy, Sehrish and others.

Signing off,
Pooja

P.S - Please forgive all mistakes...
😳

Edited by Ms.Pooji - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
WOWWW!!that was a rlyy good summary of what happened!!!great job.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good works..keep writing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
😊
but but but πŸ˜•
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome job pooji.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ that was a really gud update... 😳

well..well..well..i m impressed...u did a great job there...seriously..covered all sections well..n ya..i had nearly forgotton bout the inactive members...seems like they need to be brought back soon..thanks for reminding that.. 😳

but mus say...i liked it alot!! keep it up πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

WOWWW!!that was a rlyy good summary of what happened!!!great job.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: Believe

Good works..keep writing πŸ‘ πŸ‘
😊
but but but πŸ˜•

Thanks... But what happened?😳

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Awesome job pooji.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ that was a really gud update... 😳

well..well..well..i m impressed...u did a great job there...seriously..covered all sections well..n ya..i had nearly forgotton bout the inactive members...seems like they need to be brought back soon..thanks for reminding that.. 😳

but mus say...i liked it alot!! keep it up πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Star! Kai's father was ill. She'll be back soon... she told me so. Well, hope the others will join again soon. They can be sent a PM to check the newsletter.πŸ˜›
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome awesome Pooji!! good job!!
Finally i got to know what was happening the courtroom thread πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Comeback of Gracy...sounds so filmy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Love,
Gracella
^ Thanks Gracy!!😳 And yeah, Lara is a really good lawyer. You should read that thread.
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Pooji

Thanks... But what happened?😳

But wo questions n affair things thooda jaada nahe lagaa!!!????πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

^^ Oh... Yeah but when I was writing it, it came by itself. I'm sorry. But it's all bugging naa. Just take it that way. 😳
-Believe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Pooji

^^ Oh... Yeah but when I was writing it, it came by itself. I'm sorry. But it's all bugging naa. Just take it that way. 😳

Lol πŸ˜†Some sensitive peoples ko its effect naaa thats why i tell......Muje kuch probs nahe..!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰