Comedy Kalakkals Part 2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 364

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

roja akka i am thinking abt the name origin(calasi) is it something like "final" i dont know??

may be u shud tell me instead LOL LOL LOL

Nallu who knows it might be Comedy Kalakkal as Calasi in Luna language..!!LOL..whatever it maybe I am sure having some nice fun in here with all my "faceless" buddies..!!Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comedy Kalakkals Part 2 (Page 5)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hmmm....Calasi...definitely not my onnu veetu chitapa.

Wow so much happened here within 2 weeks while I was gone.
Good job Roja akka...as always Clap Clap Clap

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Its thachi time for me too.Wink ...

Nair bhaiya oru pakkam scolding me for not taking care of myself...he says I am not having enough of sleep...sleeping late and getting up early...now with an eruption of rashes all over my face...getting treatment for it now Embarrassed

Goodnight frens!! Smile

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Super oh super akka with the kakkal and opening of part 2 kakkal.

Ada Ada Paa.... I cannot wait to sleep now Sue akka, aiyoo 6 hours before i sleep.

Before, Usha loses her powers mummy where are you?

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
way to go roj. and what a boy!!! jas dazed by the torrential luna....and emerged back from the underground!!!

Iiyama Kannon - This old Shingon Buddhist temple is the 6th sacred site along the 33rd Bandou Pilgrimage. On the grounds, there is a deva gate, a kannon hall, and a more than 400-year-old podocarpus. This kannon is known as the guardian deity of marriage.

RJTA (roja's traveling agency) in Atsugi United States Na, JP
From bus stop #5 at the north exit of Hon-Atsugi Station, take a bus bound for Miyagase, Kami-Iiyama, or Kami-Susugaya, and get off at Iiyama Kannon Mae (about 20 min.).
At this temple you will find Carmalajasugi Lazuli the most precious of all the lunar gems...

(sorry guys got a bit busy today....will come back with more reasoning and the etymology of the name!!)
LOL Wink

Edited by jasunap - 02 January 2008 at 10:04am

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey akka I hv a feeling it is like this - serials names lerndu alphabets are lifted out - Arase, Anjali, Magal, Megala etc... Wink

Fluidd

Goldie

Fluidd

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Carmalajasugi Lazuli

C - Cell C, South Africa's third cellular network provider

ar - Accelerated Reader; The world's most popular and successful reading software makes the practice component of any reading curriculum more effective.

ma - Mother, short from of affectionate OR Megaannum (Ma) is a unit of time equal to one million years. It is commonly used in scientific disciplines such as geology, paleontology, and celestial mechanics to signify very long time periods in the past.

la - A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth.

ja - and (in Estonian language)

su - The Unix su (substitute user or switch user or super user) command is used to assume the shell of another user without logging out. It is commonly used to change to root user permissions for administrative work without logging off and back on; it is also used to switch to other users in the same way.

gi - GI was originally an initialism for Galvanized Iron; during the 1930s the usage expanded to stand for Government Issue; by World War II it had become a nickname for the military personnel themselves.

Laz - The LAZ in Laz or Lazlar in Turkish are an ethnic group who live primarily on the Black Sea coastal regions of Turkey and Georgia, who speaks Laz language is one of the four South Caucasian languages, closely related to Megrelian.

uli - Urban Land Interests - Nonprofit education and research institute with focus on the use of land in order to enhance the total environment.

Thus the moony pie has a complete network, who is an accelerated reader but affectionate like mom live for one million years known as rare earth and he can be used like a super user iron man originated from ethnic group develops an urban land interest research institute.

Edited by Fluidd - 02 January 2008 at 10:58am

Fluidd

Goldie

Fluidd

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Roja akka, ithu ku mela think panna mudiyala!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top