Page 1
Page   of 364
Page 2 Page 364

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Seasons Greetings to all IF ians. At the outset, my sincere thanks
to all our friends here who made this part 2 possible. The unfailing loyalty and support to the CK pages are  truly appreciated.

While we are at it, I would like to share a few of my thoughts here -  suggestions/guide lines - we have had a smooth sailing so far and I am sure that we want it kept that way for ever. We can conform to some guide lines when we write CKs. Well, with out spelling these out, we have been following a norm but I thought of putting them in words so that any new CK writer will find it facile to contribute in these pages.

1. Language - We need to make sure that no unparliamentary words are used -offensive, rude, unbecoming words a la serials!! - we will go through our article twice before posting and refer to the dictionary if we are not sure of the meaning  for any of the words we have used. When a word has multiple meanings depending on the context, we run the risk of  being misunderstood. So, it is imperative that we are conscious of the context and the relevance of the word we use.

2. Content - The CKs initially revolved around serial characters /directors but later on started incorporating lounge members ( yours truly needs to take 80% of the blame/credit for this!) - purely because the serials frustrated all of us and we needed to vent it out. But, we always coated that with humor and learnt to laugh at the most  silly /rubbish stories. We shall just limit ourselves to that stand. If any one is sensitive about being  commented/added in the CKs, we shall respect their feelings and avoid any further mention. Better still, let us anticipate such sensitivity and avoid them in the first place. While at this, let us not think like the serial directors/ story writers.

3. Schedule - Again originally, we just had 2 or 3 members writing CKs but now we have generated quite a few writers - we can pat our backs for this commendable achievement - with varied plots and outlooks. To enjoy every one's contribution to the fullest, we can have some kind of a schedule. Of course creativity does not follow a schedule - It is spontaneous and needs to be expressed immediately. If we can keep the CKs atleast a few days apart from each other, the article will receive its due appreciation/readership. Moot point,, eh???

Ok, here is what I have in mind - nothing is permanent - we shall try this out and if we are able to arrive at a better option we will switch over.  Mondays and Thursdays will be new CK posting days. Any one
who wants to post a CK on Monday, will post an announcement on the previous Thursday. Similarly, anyone who wants to post a CK on Thursday will announce it on Monday. This schedule will make sure
that there is no overlapping of CKs and the pages will not be flooded. Almost all here are either working or in school and it is impossible to
catch up with all that is written. Also, every one will expect a CK on these days and are sure to make a visit to these pages. This spacing paves way for discussions as well on the CKs. For me it is very important because some odd remark  gives me the idea for the next CK and I am sure that the other writers would accept this as well. The inspiration comes from these pages only!!! Like I said, nothing is permanent and let us be open to changes/better suggestions.

Year 2007 is ending tomorrow and let us have more and more fun like we have always enjoyed here - Happy, Fun filled, CK filled New Year to all of you. Love Roja

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 January 2008 at 5:43pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comedy Kalakkals Part 2" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
As promised Mad Roja will post her CK today -
soon. Last warning for those who want to
abscond!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
WOW.. wow.... Rojakka!! - CK Part 2 - First CK, Summa sollakkudathu - Nalla kala kattuthu as usual... Clap Clap Rojakkavaa , Kokkaa?! Smile

Kavitha Ravi

IF-Dazzler

Kavitha Ravi

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Roja Akka dool kelapittingga. Super o super. Vangga suda suda filter coffee thren.
Imm inimeh vetuuleh samayal taste illana orutharum solla mudiyaathu. Athuthan magic pebble irrukeh. Thanksda kanna. Unnkku oru ummah kodukonam pola irrukku.
Paavam pillaiyai paarthu oru puthu palagaaramanu kettuten.
Carry on akka. Kavitha Ravi.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:18am | IP Logged
LOL That is what I am doing Roja. Thank you............ Happy New Year.

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Kavi, why do u thank Calasi??? The pebble was given
by Mr.Curethemall (CTA) - thanks ai divert pannidunga.
Embarrassed Embarrassed

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Wow, semma kalakkal akka, new page new arambam Big smile

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 4:37am | IP Logged
new page start panniyacha

only for that the rose was opening in the morninga