Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
zYayy FINALLY CID got a new wardrobe..After a long period of time,everyone finally got their new outfits on new year...isnt that exciting?they all look so gorgeous and different...
lets rate each n every person's outfit/suit out of 10...
herez the picture update by anastacia...just incase u forgot how they all looked

1)Abbhi, ACP and Daya

2) Vivek, Sanulkhe, Dr. Tarika

Herez my vote:
Vivek-8.5/10...he looks good in that one..thank God he got rid of the pink onez..lol

Abhijt-9/10...brown looks good on him..

Daya-7/10-it looks good but it more like a waiter(in hotels) unifrom

Dr. Tarika-5/10---it wuznt good at all
ok guyz..
Now its ur trun to vote..cant wait to c ur ratings
Love Daisy!!

Edited by Daisy!! - 01 January 2008 at 9:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":.CIDíz new wardrobe--cum N vote..:" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
umm... yea they finaly got a new wardrobe...

daya:10/10...his new outfit was totaly good one.. plus he looked hot... Day Dreaming [:D/] Hug

abhijit: he got a new suit!!! i think he must be tired of old one!! n he also looked hot.. 10/10.. [:D/] Hug

vivek: finallygot rid of his pink shirt... n got a jacket...8/10 Big smile

ACP: he is the same old suit personn... Sleepy

fredrick: old suit... Stern Smile

dr.tarika: i hated her attitudes... but other wise she was okay..

dr.saluke: old suit person.. Stern Smile

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Daya: 10/10, Oh God He looks so gentle & sober in white shirt. he is the ideal man. He was looking so damn good, so perfect, so sweet , so caring & protective in that outfit. I just love him the way he dressed last day. Hug Hug
Abhijeet: He is really looking good in suit, looking more mature & calm. I like this change in abhijeet. when he first joined CID then he was very restless & shouting & coercive, but time matured him like this, He is looking treuly nice in suit.I will rate him 9.5/10 Thumbs Up
Vivek: Vivek is looking more bright in new outfit.& of course more grown up. plus he has the vivacious look which makes him perfect CID guy. 8/10. Approve
Dr. Tarika: Sorry I don't like her dress sense. whatever she wears I think forensic people should have a identical gown which Dr. Anjalika, Dr. Niyati used to wear in the past. It becomes difficult to understand whether she is a forensic doctor or a model.4/10 Thumbs Down
ACP Pradyuman:No changes made in his outfit, though I want to see ACP sir in green or blue suit. ACP sir may feel bore to waer only & only black suit. Smile
DR. Salunkhe: suit is perfect but sometimes navy blue or brown suit will be good and of course a gown of forensic he should wear.
Smile

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
noone else liked their new dressings?? Ouch

SushaanManeet

Goldie

SushaanManeet

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
come one people.. vote.. we wanna know your opinion too..

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy!!

zYayy FINALLY CID got a new wardrobe..After a long period of time,everyone finally got their new outfits on new year...isnt that exciting?they all look so gorgeous and different...
lets rate each n every person's outfit/suit out of 10...
herez the picture update by anastacia...just incase u forgot how they all looked

1)Abbhi, ACP and Daya

2) Vivek, Sanulkhe, Dr. Tarika

my god...i fainted seeing abhi and daya in these new clothes..hayyeeDay Dreaming

Daya: 10/10Clap totally looks Mr HottyBlushing in the balck vest with white shitrt..hayye...totally blakc n white heroBlushingBlushingBlushing

Abhijeet: 10/10Clap i cant take my eyes off himDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming totally looks Mr CoolEmbarrassed and brown is his colourBig smile

Vivek: 6/10 looked good after such a long time thankgodTongue

Dr. Tarika: 8/10: looks super cool in these clothes and colour suits herBig smile

ACP Prad/Dr Salunke: Evergreen hero and look super cool...Thumbs Up

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 03 January 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nice Post Clap
wow...new wardrobe.... Tongue

Dr Tarika: 7/10
Acp Prad and Dr Salunke: it suits them both LOL 10/10
Vivek: 7/10
Abhijeet and Daya: 10/10

LadyMcbeth