Pakistani Serials

UNITED STATES PPL FRUSTRATED WITH GEO--> (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

RedButterfLy

RedButterfLy

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
n p.s. .... about you comment about "maybe pakis should get their act right " or something like that... Its not ALL pakistanis that need to get their act right ... unfortunately our country never had a great leader to lead it... and even if we found him/her, he/she has been killed by a GROUP not All! The kind of passion and intelligence that is found among our people is not seen anywhere else... unfortunately these qualities dont get opportunities to emerge! and also before speaking anything against Pakistan.. just think where was America into its 60th year of independence.. wasn't it still in slavery- the biggest evil of all, corruption, poverty, depression...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNITED STATES PPL FRUSTRATED WITH GEO--> (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RedButterfLy

okay jadiy... obviously u didn't get my point... thts okay, its people like you that make the world in the condition which it is now... Selfishness and ignorance ... I think u probably are a kid... you'll understand when you grow up!... and please go shove your american citizenship at someone else... cuz I was born here as well but that doesn't mean that I forget my roots.. it is because of Pakistan that our parents got an opportunity to be here... and p.s. stop talkin on behalf of "all United states people" !

Agreed with ya...whereva we be...we are Pakistanis and will be....Smile

jadiy

Groupbie

jadiy

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adildagr8

Originally posted by RedButterfLy

okay jadiy... obviously u didn't get my point... thts okay, its people like you that make the world in the condition which it is now... Selfishness and ignorance ... I think u probably are a kid... you'll understand when you grow up!... and please go shove your american citizenship at someone else... cuz I was born here as well but that doesn't mean that I forget my roots.. it is because of Pakistan that our parents got an opportunity to be here... and p.s. stop talkin on behalf of "all United states people" !

Agreed with ya...whereva we be...we are Pakistanis and will be....Smile

who said i was a kid... who said i was talkin on behalf of all us people???

i'm 17 and when did i say ion behalf of all of the usa..?LOL

and my parents came here because pakistan is a muslim country and we're Christians...

i think pakistan is just going to start going even more downhill this yrD'oh

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
So what if ur a christian..my auntie(family friend) is a christian and i have been going to church,attending christain marriages and praying with them.. i m a muslim but i go with her coz i respect her religion as much as i respect my own.. she is proud of her identity.. she knows whereever she will go ppl will call her "British asian" or pakistani..religion has nothing to do with identity..Hun.. whatever u do u won't be called "American" LOL .. U have some serious issues of unacceptness to deal with..btw i hope u know how american government chuck out thousands of desis from america after 9/11 Confused

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Fiza*

So what if ur a christian..my auntie(family friend) is a christian and i have been going to church,attending christain marriages and praying with them.. i m a muslim but i go with her coz i respect her religion as much as i respect my own.. she is proud of her identity.. she knows whereever she will go ppl will call her "British asian" or pakistani..religion has nothing to do with identity..Hun.. whatever u do u won't be called "American" LOL .. U have some serious issues of unacceptness to deal with..btw i hope u know how american government chuck out thousands of desis from america after 9/11 Confused

Same here man...i have sooo many desi friends who are christains...but they are proud to be pakistani...and morevaa datz wha we are and being in any part of the world wnt change it Tongue

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Please refrain from getting racist. The topic started out with a mere request. There was no need to drag it so far and start bashing other members for their nationality.

Topic closed.

PSF Dev. Team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top