Pakistani Serials

UNITED STATES PPL FRUSTRATED WITH GEO--> (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cutie_zayma

cutie_zayma

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
oh god Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNITED STATES PPL FRUSTRATED WITH GEO--> (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jadiy

Originally posted by wini

oh i opologise on behalf of red butterfly for calling u a Pakistani.....BUT u know wat in our family its kind of different from urs
in our family even though the child born abroad they call him/her Pakistani bcoz thats his/her real identity is.....u know why ??? bcoz people here cant call a brown an american or canadian
i m saying it bcoz from last three years i have seen soo many that kind of cases
and a perfect example of that kinda case is the movie namatay london LOL ....DO watch it Wink

oh ya n for ur dramas...........u know wat there is no point of sending them complaints bcoz its not in their hand .....everything is in Musharaf's [President of Pakistan] handTongue

seen namastey london it was a great and hilarious COMEDY!Big smile

and by the way what is a 'brown'? u don't call african-americans a brown. or do you call Pakistani's mostly dark tan/brown? or do you call canadians pale...?LOL

What???/Confused

@Namatay London: so u liked it but did u get the msg they were trying to convey??

jadiy

Groupbie

jadiy

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

what do u think the message is?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::btw are those bhutto ringtones free??::::::::::

Edited by jadiy - 01 January 2008 at 5:49pm

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Well where evaa u are born...u alwayz belong to where ur ancestors belonged too u cnt change it...datz the way it is....i m a US citizen...but i m still pakistani... Tongue

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

what do u think the message is?

The msg is that be proud of the country you belong too....there bad things abt every country but we shud always see the good side of it....

jadiy

Groupbie

jadiy

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
u r where u were born in my opinion

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

u r where u were born in my opinion

Thats great !!

Everyone have there own opinions and i respect that very much...

So just be with that....

Just dnt offend urself....if someone calls u Pakistani...when u dont consider urself...then why do u get offended by that Smile

RedButterfLy

RedButterfLy

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
okay jadiy... obviously u didn't get my point... thts okay, its people like you that make the world in the condition which it is now... Selfishness and ignorance ... I think u probably are a kid... you'll understand when you grow up!... and please go shove your american citizenship at someone else... cuz I was born here as well but that doesn't mean that I forget my roots.. it is because of Pakistan that our parents got an opportunity to be here... and p.s. stop talkin on behalf of "all United states people" !

Edited by RedButterfLy - 01 January 2008 at 5:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top