Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mischeivous thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: jadiy

what do u think the message is?

The msg is that be proud of the country you belong too....there bad things abt every country but we shud always see the good side of it....

jadiy thumbnail
u r where u were born in my opinion
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: jadiy

u r where u were born in my opinion

Thats great !!

Everyone have there own opinions and i respect that very much...

So just be with that....

Just dnt offend urself....if someone calls u Pakistani...when u dont consider urself...then why do u get offended by that 😊

RedButterfLy thumbnail
okay jadiy... obviously u didn't get my point... thts okay, its people like you that make the world in the condition which it is now... Selfishness and ignorance ... I think u probably are a kid... you'll understand when you grow up!... and please go shove your american citizenship at someone else... cuz I was born here as well but that doesn't mean that I forget my roots.. it is because of Pakistan that our parents got an opportunity to be here... and p.s. stop talkin on behalf of "all United states people" ! Edited by RedButterfLy - 16 years ago
RedButterfLy thumbnail
n p.s. .... about you comment about "maybe pakis should get their act right " or something like that... Its not ALL pakistanis that need to get their act right ... unfortunately our country never had a great leader to lead it... and even if we found him/her, he/she has been killed by a GROUP not All! The kind of passion and intelligence that is found among our people is not seen anywhere else... unfortunately these qualities dont get opportunities to emerge! and also before speaking anything against Pakistan.. just think where was America into its 60th year of independence.. wasn't it still in slavery- the biggest evil of all, corruption, poverty, depression...
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedButterfLy

okay jadiy... obviously u didn't get my point... thts okay, its people like you that make the world in the condition which it is now... Selfishness and ignorance ... I think u probably are a kid... you'll understand when you grow up!... and please go shove your american citizenship at someone else... cuz I was born here as well but that doesn't mean that I forget my roots.. it is because of Pakistan that our parents got an opportunity to be here... and p.s. stop talkin on behalf of "all United states people" !

Agreed with ya...whereva we be...we are Pakistanis and will be....😊

jadiy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Adildagr8

Agreed with ya...whereva we be...we are Pakistanis and will be....😊

who said i was a kid... who said i was talkin on behalf of all us people???

i'm 17 and when did i say ion behalf of all of the usa..?😆

and my parents came here because pakistan is a muslim country and we're Christians...

i think pakistan is just going to start going even more downhill this yr

*Fiza* thumbnail
So what if ur a christian..my auntie(family friend) is a christian and i have been going to church,attending christain marriages and praying with them.. i m a muslim but i go with her coz i respect her religion as much as i respect my own.. she is proud of her identity.. she knows whereever she will go ppl will call her "British asian" or pakistani..religion has nothing to do with identity..Hun.. whatever u do u won't be called "American" 😆 .. U have some serious issues of unacceptness to deal with..btw i hope u know how american government chuck out thousands of desis from america after 9/11 😕
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

So what if ur a christian..my auntie(family friend) is a christian and i have been going to church,attending christain marriages and praying with them.. i m a muslim but i go with her coz i respect her religion as much as i respect my own.. she is proud of her identity.. she knows whereever she will go ppl will call her "British asian" or pakistani..religion has nothing to do with identity..Hun.. whatever u do u won't be called "American" 😆 .. U have some serious issues of unacceptness to deal with..btw i hope u know how american government chuck out thousands of desis from america after 9/11 😕

Same here man...i have sooo many desi friends who are christains...but they are proud to be pakistani...and morevaa datz wha we are and being in any part of the world wnt change it 😛

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Please refrain from getting racist. The topic started out with a mere request. There was no need to drag it so far and start bashing other members for their nationality.

Topic closed.

PSF Dev. Team