Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

UNITED STATES PPL FRUSTRATED WITH GEO-->

jadiy Groupbie
jadiy
jadiy

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

plz click here and send them complaints to put on the right programming and right times in the USA please!!! http://geo.tv/usa/ CLICK FEEDBACK!

i'm tired of waiting for my fav dramas to come on just cuz of the emergency in pak!

RedButterfLy Senior Member
RedButterfLy
RedButterfLy

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
No offense but its really sad to see that you are too concerned and frustrarted because you are unable to see you dramas "just because"?!?!? there is an emergency in pak ?!?!? ... As a pakistani, you should be concerned about what is happening in pak and here you are trying to send complaints to geo just becasue you miss out a week or two of your dramas... there are people out there who are facing extreme conditions like not having their basic needs of food and safety met... think about them!
jadiy Groupbie
jadiy
jadiy

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged
ITS BEEN 1 AND A HALF MONTHS! LOL
and ummm i really don't care about whats going on in Pakistan because what happens there is because of peoples own mistakes...if ppl just turn from their ways maybe pakistan would have a chance at better living!

Edited by wini - 31 December 2007 at 10:44pm
alia786 Groupbie
alia786
alia786

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
tht true well said jadiy
jadiy Groupbie
jadiy
jadiy

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

^^Thx! Big smile

Originally posted by RedButterfLy

As a pakistani, you should be concerned about what is happening in pak

who said i'm a  paki

my parents are not me!

Edited by jadiy - 31 December 2007 at 6:18pm
wini IF-Veteran Member
wini
wini

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

oh i opologise on behalf of red butterfly for calling u a Pakistani.....BUT u know wat in our family its kind of different from urs
in our family even though the child born abroad they call him/her Pakistani bcoz thats his/her real identity is.....u know why ??? bcoz people here cant call a brown an american or canadian
i m saying it bcoz from last three years i have seen soo many that kind of cases
and a perfect example of that kinda case is the movie namatay london LOL ....DO watch it Wink

oh ya n for ur dramas...........u know wat there is no point of sending them complaints bcoz its not in their hand .....everything is in Musharaf's [President of Pakistan] handTongue

Edited by wini - 31 December 2007 at 10:54pm
rizwanag Goldie
rizwanag
rizwanag

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wini

oh i opologise on behalf of red butterfly for calling u a Pakistani.....BUT u know wat in our family its kind of different from urs
in our family even though the child born abroad they call him/her Pakistani bcoz thats his/her real identity is.....u know why ??? bcoz people here cant call a brown an american or canadian
i m saying it bcoz from last three years i have seen soo many that kind of cases
and a perfect example of that kinda case is the movie namatay london LOL ....DO watch it Wink

oh ya n for ur dramas...........u know wat there is no point of sending them complaints bcoz its not in their hand .....everything is in Musharaf's [President of Pakistan] handTongue

very Well said...I totaly agree with youSmileEmbarrassed

jadiy Groupbie
jadiy
jadiy

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wini

seen namastey london it was a great and hilarious COMEDY!Big smile

and by the way what is a 'brown'? u don't call african-americans a brown. or do you call Pakistani's mostly dark tan/brown? or do you call canadians pale...?LOL

Edited by wini - 01 January 2008 at 2:25pm

Go to top