Posted: 16 years ago

hey all my chatters!

your probally wondering what this CC is all about??

wonder no more i will tell you!

this is a CC where we can talk about all of our stupid accidents!

i know all of us has stories!!

so what ya waiting for lets start chatting!

rachu our pyari mod should deff be here😆

Edited by ~*manai*~ - 16 years ago
me me me
im alway fallin n hurtin myself 😭   ðŸ˜†

Hehe, i'll join!! :)

Once, at school, our teacher wasn't there and so me and my friends were recording crappy videos of us and prank calling. When it was time to leave, I clashed into a wall, turned around, clashed into a wall AGAIn, and said sorrry! I felt like an idiot, and my bff recorded it, to top if off! 😆

ooh by the way, " klutz r us" is an extremely creative titlee 😉 ðŸ˜†

Edited by Sabrinaa xo - 16 years ago
ohh can i join dis CC?

i have lots of accidents 😕

how long have u got for my story ?

Maniii I was thinkin of this, very nice title I may add! :D And you're right, I BELONG here!😆 For anyone who doesn't know, Im Rachna. =]

Originally posted by Sabrinaa xo

Hehe, i'll join!! :)

Once, at school, our teacher wasn't there and so me and my friends were recording crappy videos of us and prank calling. When it was time to leave, I clashed into a wall, turned around, clashed into a wall AGAIn, and said sorrry! I felt like an idiot, and my bff recorded it, to top if off! 😆

ooh by the way, " klutz r us" is an extremely creative titlee 😉 ðŸ˜†

OMG, Sabs. LOL. That happens to me all the time actually. I run into random walls and cloed doors!🤔 ROFL.

I should defoo be here! :P

Today, I fell down the stairsss.. and I hurt my armm! 😭 I guess this makes me a klutz!
Aww Sheliiiii.. Hope you're ok..!!
^Rachh my arm got bruiseddd! But I shouldd be fineee.. I hopee 😳
Originally posted by indianhomey1992

Maniii I was thinkin of this, very nice title I may add! :D And you're right, I BELONG here!😆 For anyone who doesn't know, Im Rachna. =]

OMG, Sabs. LOL. That happens to me all the time actually. I run into random walls and cloed doors!🤔 ROFL.

HAH Rachuuuu! right, it's like .. a routine for me! and im pretty sure for you too 😆 ðŸ˜† Oh, and just the other day, I tripped-- over a parked car.. with a crowd! 🤔 ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Bubbly_Shelly

I should defoo be here! :P

Today, I fell down the stairsss.. and I hurt my armm! 😭 I guess this makes me a klutz!

Fell down the stairss?  Hope you feel better! 😳 ðŸ¤—

I fell up the stairs .. all the time, and hurt my thumb .. then i gotta chew on it for an hour