aditya deserves to die

Posted: 18 years ago
i hate aditya yuvi and aashi were going 2 do the paper dance together and aditya 😑😑came in the middle bcause of his ugly ring yuvi started crying😭he keeps cuming in betwwen yuvi and aashi and keeping aashi away from yuvi i wish he dies or is left in the jungle like palloπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i agree completely i felt like kicking him today
even jungle isnt enough for adi the way he slipped the ring into ashi's hand and made my yuvi cry man i want to do something worse for him.can't see yuvi in this condition.adi should be transformed into a dog.then i have no problem in him wagging tail behind ashi.or else he must get transformed into a strret dog so thaqt everyone shoos him away and he is caught by the municipal dog van. 😑
πŸ˜† gr8 priyanka i just hope your wishes r fulfilled and that adi rots in hell 😑 😑 😑
aditya was really a second arjun today 😑 🀒 ...the two stories seem to be moving on simlar tracks noiw isnt

Tia and Ranveer were in love..then a bet and misunderstanding and they broke off....yuvi - ashi ..same story

Tia looked at arjun as a friend to help her get over ranveer...same case with ashi ...and aditya

arjun worked his way into dating tia ......taking advantage of the situation....aditya is doing the same thing

Tia is with arjun when she totally loves ranveer...ashi is now with aditya when she totally loves uv

😭 Edited by lamina - 18 years ago
well history is a cycle which repeats itself.the trend will continue and continue for all the love birds 😭
dog is a better animal after all dogs a mans best friend aditya needs to be turned into a donkey so that he is beaten by his master 😑 😑😑Edited by shettyritika - 18 years ago
Oh god! I could'nt bear to see yuvi cry. tears were actually streaming down his face.
I HATE ADITYA MORE THAN EVER BEFORE!!!

And....he's not worth being caught by dog vans or be turned into a donkey coz these animals are better than him.

i hope his fake side-burns catch fire which rapidly spreads to his polyester shirt! 😑
Originally posted by rikzik

even jungle isnt enough for adi the way he slipped the ring into ashi's hand and made my yuvi cry man i want to do something worse for him.can't see yuvi in this condition.adi should be transformed into a dog.then i have no problem in him wagging tail behind ashi.or else he must get transformed into a strret dog so thaqt everyone shoos him away and he is caught by the municipal dog van. 😑

hey bhaggu !!!!!!!
bechare kutton ne tumhaara kyaa bigaada hain ?????plzzzzzzz dont curse the dogs , curse aaditya !!!!!😑😑
kutta ho toh kyaa hua aakhir unki bhi toh koi izzat hain !!!

i haaaaaaaattttttttteeeeeeeeee that creeeep
i wish he is transformed into a ..........em.............. pata nahi kyaa hain and sent out the milkyway !!!!!

bechara yuvi !!!!!!! 😭😭😭
oh poor baby !!!!!!!
and ashi pata nahi uska brains ko kyaa ho gaya ???😑😑
i think she needs another scolding from mp !!!!!

puhleeeeeezzzz yuvi aur ashi ko alag mat karo !!!!!!!
ya aditya must be hang to death, with cocroaches in his pants and rats inside his mask with catterpillars on his head and bla bla bla......................