Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

IceFire

Goldie

IceFire

Posted: 12 January 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
low self esteem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wanna be DEAD (Page 3)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 13 January 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Dieing will not solve any problem, if anything you will eave behind a grieving family and parents who wil never be able to forgive themselves...talk to them, tell them how you feel and tell them that you r serious about what you wanna talk and tht its causing you mental and emotional stress and depression...if they tend to ignore you..make them understand tht you need help and they are not helping you out...

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 15 January 2008 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hmmm, what do i say... I dont like suicide, my hero committed suicide.

in a way i guess hee did excellent through out the semester but failed the final exam.

Learn to become the girl who does ok throughout the semester but passes final exam with flying colours. Dont die for it, live for it.

Dezo

Dezo

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hey hun things might seem bad now but give it some time you'll see everything starts to turn around ok huni Hug

Babi_angel

Groupbie

Babi_angel

Posted: 18 January 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Sucide is not the solution. To be honest u need friends but if u got a couple there more than enough. Just to have someone to talk to.Everybody has arguements espcially wit parents its natural dat just shows how much them love u.Try to talk to them how u feel.Dying is just not the solution.
take care
nd good luk

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
TWINNIE!..if you die..mera kya hoga!

YOU CANNOT..LEMME REPEAT..YOU CANNOT, WILL NOT & DO NOT WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE!

I know what you mean though!..my life is just as bad..

spoiledbrat

IF-Sizzlerz

spoiledbrat

Posted: 21 January 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I agree to the persons above.

still i repeat. Please don't commit suicidee. Jaan problem solve nahi hojata suicide karke.

I mean I'm sure your parents do love you and want the best for you. Just go and tell them what you think and want to do. Or just talk to some personal Advicers i'm sure u can find somee around your living place.Smile They could go and talk to your parents and explain how you feel.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top