Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yaar alweays c thngs in a positive way.....ur parent augue 2 make u understnd sumthn.....dey wil NVR argue 4 no resn dear....u r in college...eman u r quite grown up....dont take evrythn negetive n ya try 2 take life lighty....u wont get another life like dis Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wanna be DEAD (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Ok, let me tell you one thing. SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS!!!! Don't even think about killing yourself!

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I had a big nasty fight with my parents and my friends a week ago. I was devastated. I spent hours under the covers, crying and cursing. I thought my life is over. And guess what? It's all right now. Everything is working fine.

Life is more than making friends in college. College will be over soon and then there is a big possibility that you will have a wonderful life. You will have a satisfying job and meet a fantastic guy. You know why? Your post shows you want love and you want love because you love others. And God never lets love dry out or go wasted.
How will you experience the wonders if you kill yourself now?

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 1:52am | IP Logged
^^hey samir_son...grrrrr8 pst....i agree wid u

pinkstarrs_9

IF-Rockerz

pinkstarrs_9

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marthika

My life is just horrible i hate it ...i just hate it

I really wanna be dead ...

My family alwazz argue with me alwayzz i am the wrong one ..everyday they argue with me everyday ...i know they love me alot but still they argue with me like everyminute for every damn single thing...even at college i have less friends because i am the ''PRINCIPIAL's'' daughter ...i just hate maaa life ..

I really wanna die ...just temme how to suicide...

awww dear

no suicide is not a way

these problems r nothing in front

of big ones some probes r life long

which you have to face,every indiviual

have problems few months back

i was so down i felt i don"t want to live

in world where people betray but

power within in me said for person

whom you are cryin must be enjoyin

that person don"t give a damm

so i made myself more strong n now

i am tryin again to walk n i hope one day

i will be successful n become once i was

so dear never give up as for faimly problems

where there is lot of love there r more fights Smile

sit with them n try to talk one day they will

understand best of luck n keep smilin

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 8:50am | IP Logged
i agree with devilstars

damilola

IF-Rockerz

damilola

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

marthika i get d whole always being wrong thing

its like daty half d time wit me

buh dis is wat i do, wenever i argue wit my family[which happens everyday] i imagine im somewhere else

so wenever dey are correcting me or anything like dat, im not even listening to dem and wen i fel like d convetrsation is over i say' im sry it wnt happen again dat works everytime

d family thing has a way of sorting itself out

and about making friends, it dnt matter if you are d principal's daughter or not, jst be urself and d pple who like you for you will come to you ad start talking to you

reli girl suicide is NOT d way out, dis whole thing is not worth taking ur life over

Edited by damilola - 02 January 2008 at 12:29pm

kmishra

IF-Dazzler

kmishra

Posted: 02 January 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i feel like dying sometimes too.....i hate my family a lot sometimes.....just sick of it...but goo and try talking to someone u kno will help u...someone close....someone u can trust....im not talking abt therapists......im talking abt like someone u are personally and emotionally very close too........i hv a cuzn of the same age as me.....and i always share my probs and she makes me feel better......just try to talk to someone close.......even try talking to ur parents.....hopefully everything will work Smile DONT EVEN THINK OF DYING
life is a gift, possesion, chance...once lost, never returned

THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top