India-Forums

I wanna be DEAD

Marthika IF-Dazzler
Marthika
Marthika

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 10:31am | IP Logged

My life is just horrible i hate it ...i just hate it

I really wanna be dead ...

My family alwazz argue with me alwayzz i am the wrong one ..everyday they argue with me everyday ...i know they love me alot but still they argue with me like everyminute for every damn single thing...even at college i have less friends because i am the ''PRINCIPIAL's'' daughter ...i just hate maaa life ..

I really wanna die ...just temme how to suicide...

Naughty_n_nice IF-Veteran Member
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Come on Marthika, that's definitely one of the worst ways to get out of the issue!

There's no need to feel you don't have friends, when you could! Take it to your asset that you're the principal's daughter! Go try to make friends with people, if they're nice, they'll definitely reciprocate!

We all have parents saying things to us! They mean it for our good... Yeah, sometimes their "way" of putting it across might not be that great, but you'll just have to get used to it, and look at the brighter things!

Don't even think about suicide, I'll shoot you myself if you do LOL LOL

Love ya,
Sam!
Marthika IF-Dazzler
Marthika
Marthika

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yeah,i know they love me but still on every signle thing...they dont show any love ... Ouch Ouch Ouch
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marthika

Yeah,i know they love me but still on every signle thing...they dont show any love ... Ouch Ouch Ouch

killing urself is not the solution try to understand ur parents and they will understand u and as far for friends u can make new friends if u think that nobody likes u u can,t make friends then ur thinking becomes like that try to talk to pepole
and u will make new friends. if all this doesn,t help u then think about ur dreams u have for ur life that u have to live to fulfil them.
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

DO NOT COMMITTE SUICIDE!!!!!!

If u feel that committing suicide will change anything then ur wrong. sure u wouldn't be around but if u don't need ur family don't u think they need YOU????

Life isn't about having friends, or being popular. 

Being the Principal's daughter doesn't change the fact of WHO U R.

I bet ur very special n u need to see that.Smile

freaky-girl Senior Member
freaky-girl
freaky-girl

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
if u cant live 4 urself, u think that uits horrible then live 4 ur family... thats all.
-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marthika

well maybe they r not that expressive!!thats alright..
all parents do that.. arguing with kids on things which don't matter to us.. little things..like cleaning ur room for example!!like why does it even matter..its MY room!! but thats life..LOL i HATE when my parents argue with me when i don't clean my room.. but that doesn't mean i will give up my life for that!!i guess little things mean a lot to ur parents!!

brother of this close friend of mine is in another country studying, and he calls his mom..just to argue.. LOL
u no u will realize ur parents worth when u move away.
if u guys fight, oh well, big deal!! patch up!!and everything will be fine again... Big smile

as far as making friends is concerned, i bet its nothing to do with u being principles daughter, infact they'll be more friendly to u..after all ur the principals daughter man.. so open up n talk to ppl!!
u will make tons of friends... don't keep the attitude that u wnt make friends bcuz ur principals daughter.. that wont get u anywhere.
dont suicide... its only gonna make it worse for ur parents

i hope that helped
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Seriously, grow up girl!!!!!!!!! You wanna die, then think about your family first before you die.

Well, you are being a coward to take this step. Just live for your family. Listen, your parents do love you loads thats why they constantly argue with you. To simply to put you on the right side.

Btw, are the only child? I am and my parents do argue with me loads saying im wrong at times. But then later on I realise where they are coming from. But common ya, you want to commit suicide for this silly reason.

You dont have many friends because you are the principal's daughter. Listen dear, having many friends isnt true and pure friendship. In fact, the fewer friends you have the better life is. Trust me, Im telling you from experience.

I have plenty of 'friends' you say, but those for me are mates and people I meet at work and uni.

In fact, I only have 6 true and best friends. Three Male and females. Two of them are from Pakistan (male and female), one from North India (Guju girl), one from South India (Tamil guy I met at Uni), One Nigerian guy I met at work and one Philippine girl. The rest of the friends I met at college. Listen, try to have true friendship.

Dear dont hate your life but love your life.

Go to top