Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 30 December 2007 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
ok am not particularly proud of this but here goes,

my parenst went out of town with my cousins parents and we were stopping round at theres, so for a joke i got a scary film for them too watch, i went out with my cousin and came back late as they were still watching the film i thought it wud be funny too scare them so i got a trenchcoat and hat and took a knife from the kitchen i climbed in thru the kitchen window and knocked over a load of dishes then came running into the living room brandishing the knife they all screamed one ripped the curtains down the other ran so hard into the door she knocked it of its hinges and the other knocked the tv over busting it,

my parens came home and flipped man my mumn chased me round the streets with a chapal for over an hour i was knackered

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nObody at home.....trOuble!!! (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Umm i am a gud girl Wink  gud gurl... then what are yOu dOing here  in cc....Shocked

umm  i dunno ROFL Gracy di told me to come here ROFL was following ordersWink

Home alone, i blast the music, put the tv on as well, sit on the pc and stay online 4 hours LOL LOL Yeah even if i wasnt supposed to stay online all day Wink is tht a gud gurl's habbits....LOL

yeah of course, times have changedWink

Am not naughty to make cake instead of biryani, i would just make both Wink wOw... then there iz sumthin else, yOu messup!!Wink

haha i will have to find stuff to mess up, LOL i will make tht a new yr resoloution, wen home alone, trash the houseWink

Nice topic though Smile thnxxTongue

Omg.... tOuble... trOuble...Ouch

Gracy tOld yOu tO be here.... then yOu are a devil...Evil Smile

cOz Gracy is a evil na...Embarrassed

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -x-Riddles-x-

...I cant cook.
At all Dead

then yOu might create sum Other trOuble na...

dO share!!Tongue

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Umm i am a gud girl Wink

Home alone, i blast the music, put the tv on as well, sit on the pc and stay online 4 hours LOL LOL Yeah even if i wasnt supposed to stay online all day Wink

I do the same.. Except dat im allowed to sit online all day always! Big smile

i wOuld never ever belive...

that pOooooo is a gud girl....Evil Smile

yOu are a machine Of evil trOubles.... pljjjj dun hide it naa...ROFL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Hiya,

nice topic usman (as always) Clap

well...this happens to me most of the time LOL

one day i was alone at my home and was cooking carrot cake....while i was mixing the ingredients i forget the main thing..CARROT D'oh(yOu yOu have sumthing else tO fOrgetROFL) ..and instead of carrot i mixed PECAN D'oh D'oh LOL
then i put that in the oven and after 20 min. i went to see how was my carrot cake LOL LOL ...but that did not turn out to be a carrot cake it was a pecan pie without sugar! LOL

xxxx
-Lara Smile

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

ok am not particularly proud of this but here goes,

my parenst went out of town with my cousins parents and we were stopping round at theres, so for a joke i got a scary film for them too watch, i went out with my cousin and came back late as they were still watching the film i thought it wud be funny too scare them so i got a trenchcoat and hat and took a knife from the kitchen i climbed in thru the kitchen window and knocked over a load of dishes then came running into the living room brandishing the knife they all screamed one ripped the curtains down the other ran so hard into the door she knocked it of its hinges and the other knocked the tv over busting it,

my parens came home and flipped man my mumn chased me round the streets with a chapal for over an hour i was knackered

tO chase sum... yOu better gOt the taste Of hOw chase is actually..LOL.. and  mOmmy chasing is really amazing.. i just lOve itEmbarrassed

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 31 December 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Hiya,

one day i was alone at my home and was cooking carrot cake....while i was mixing the ingredients i forget the main thing..CARROT D'oh(yOu yOu have sumthing else tO fOrgetROFL) ..and instead of carrot i mixed PECAN D'oh D'oh LOL
then i put that in the oven and after 20 min. i went to see how was my carrot cake LOL LOL ...but that did not turn out to be a carrot cake it was a pecan pie without sugar! LOL

xxxx
-Lara Smile

well...LOL

and ya, Happy New Year!Winkmay star and u be together..forever!Tongue

xxxx

-LaraSmile

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Hiya,

xxxx
-Lara Smile

well...LOL

and ya, Happy New Year!Winkmay star and u be together..forever!Tongue

xxxx

-LaraSmile

me and star....Confused

is'nt this is a shOcky One!!!Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top